His Determination

The Book Of Fate

 Myungsoo's POV:

Aemi will always be in my heart. I thought as I gaze through the stars. I didn't know it will turn out to be like this. I thought we will finally be together. Getting her to accept me is hard like always. Could it be that she fell for the past Myungsoo but not me, the current Myungsoo? But, we're the same person anyway. "What's up dude" Junki hyung sat next to me. I sighed and gulped down a cup of soju and poured more afterwards. "Aemi?" I looked at him and nodded my head. "Gosh, get over her. You guys fell in love in the past, not in the present. That girl probably will fall for Leo at this rate. I saw him with her a few days ago in the shopping mall. They looked closer than usual. Btw, I'm not stalking them, they literally went shopping inside my mall." That blabling mouth of JunKi hyung always pissed me off but now, it literally made me boiled in anger. How dare she went out with him. He doesn't deserve her. I chugged another cup of soju and another till I was drunk to even think. Junki hyung has been sitting beside me all this time, looking at me worriedly. He stopped me a few times but I was hard-headed.

 

I woke up with a headache and next thing I knew, I had 67 miss calls from my secretary and a lot of messages asking about my whereabouts but one message caught my attention. It was that bastard.

 

'Hey Loser lets talk. Meet me up at the usual place around 10 am. I want to show you something interesting. You'll like it' - Leo Bastard.

 

Aish! This bastard just ruin my morning! I wouldn't fall for his trick again. I looked at the time, and it was 9 am. For some reason, I felt uneasy about this so I decided to suit up and met him. I need to get rid of my hangover anyway. Getting downstairs was pretty difficult, my head was still spinning. "Chill man, you're going to fall at this rate. What's the hurry?" Junki hyung was being comfortable on the sofa, drinking his coffee while watching the National Geography channel. "That bastard wants to show me something interesting." I cursed that bastard mentally. Upon hearing that, Junki hyung smirked. I know what that smug face means.

 

I was dragged to the passenger seat by Junki hyung who said a few minutes ago that he will drive me since I'm not fully recovered yet. But deep down, I know he is curious. About last night, I knew that he has been stalking Aemi for the past few days. He is like my reporter who always has my back if I fall. I smiled seeing the excited look on his. The usual place is just an hour' drive, it was a classic café inside Seoul University area. Junki hyung dragged me inside. We were looking for him when suddenly, I saw that bastard with Aemi and another girl? Aemi seems excited with her childish expression. She stood up and excused herself and was going in my direction. Quickly, I turned myself around so that she wouldn't see me. She was hopping up and down lightly like something good just happened. Then, I feel a tug on my right arm. Junki hyung has his wide eyes activated. "I see what’s going on here. Aemi just set them up together. I still remember that teddy bear they bought together. Daebak." I smiled as I make eye contact with Leo who excused himself from his girl and walked to me.

 

"It's interesting, right? You like what you see?" Leo patted me on my shoulder. "Now, go and get her. I heard you guys have a big fight. Because of your popularity, sunbae, Aemi has been having a hard time. Some students especially girls keep on asking her about you and some even talked bad about her. Don't you think it is time to take responsibility?" This bastard knows how to make me hype up. I smiled and left the café to catch up with Aemi. Hopefully, she is where I thought she would be. I was breathing heavily because of all the running. Then I saw her, on the bench where we sat together for the first time. Slowly, I go near her. She was talking to herself, being annoyed and pissed. "THAT Myungsoo guy! How dare he filled up my mind so easily! I will not let him affect me. Yes, Aemi, you can do this. The first step, is- Argh! What is wrong with me. I have exams coming up. I shouldn't -" We locked eyes with each other. I didn't notice she stood up as I was occupied with the thoughts of her thinking about me too. I screwed up big time. She quickly turned around and walked quickly away from me, while bowing her head in embarrassment. A smile plastered on my face.

 

Aemi's POV:

After Leo told me that he has a crushed on Somi, the quiet girl in my batch, I was eager to help him. And now, they're there are, finally together. I left them together at the café a few minutes ago. Having exams next week, I need to catch up with my revision so library it is. Walking passed the benches along the field, it reminds me of Myungsoo. I swore to god I tried millions of times to forget him. His fangirls are not helping either. I sighed for the umpteenth time and stopped by at the bench where we sat together last time. I've been lingering around this area few times when I miss him and I am sure that this will be the last time. Suddenly, I feel the urge to just talk to myself and let it all out.  "THAT Myungsoo guy! How dare he fill up my mind so easily! I will not let him affect me. Yes, Aemi, you can do this.The firstt step, is- Argh! What is wrong with me. I have exams coming up. I shouldn't -" I stood up abruptly and turned around to suddenly met eyes with him, KIM MYUNGSOO. I cursed myself and mentally hit my head. Turning around, I walked faster, away from him with my head lowering down so that he won't see my red face. Upon reaching my seat in the library, I face palmed. "Aemi, you idiot, why does this happening to me?" "Do you usually talk to yourself like that?" I heard Myungsoo's voice or maybe it just my imagination. I grabbed my head set and was getting ready to continue my revision when suddenly, someone turned my chair around and I was face to face with smirking Myungsoo. He took off my headset and whispered, "Why are you such an idiot. If you love me too, just say it, my princess" He was saying it so soflt that I blushed madly and automatically, I stood up abruptly, backing him off me. People around us are already giving us looks. I mouthed sorry to them and pulled Myungsoo by his arm outside. His face shows satisfaction and so I rolled my eyes. I saw some girls whispering as I pulled Myungsoo outside. I stopped midtrack when I heard someone call me . It's hurt so much hearing it. I released my grip from myungsoo's arm and I guess he heard it too as he glared at the girl and grabbed me by my hand. When we're finally outside, he suddenly hugged me. "Don't mind them princess." He said. I melted at his words.

 

We sat on the bench. "Sorry, I was not in my right mind to hug you just now. I know I shouldn't hug you so suddenly" He started. He was being sincerely. I shook my head. "It's fine. I need it anyway." I blushed as I confessed. We were being awkward, just sitting quietly on the bench. "So, does this mean, you know, we, ermm, together?" He was waiting for my reply as I think through. For these past 3 weeks, I was feeling guilty of that day because I realised I still love him no matter what. "I guess so." I smiled at him nervously. He hugged me again. "You don't know what I've been through these past 3 weeks princess. I love you." My heart was beating faster then finally, as I mustered my courage to say that 4 words. "I love you too, Myungsoo," 

 

 

THE END