That rude Princess

The Book Of Fate
Chapter 11 : That Rude Princess
"W-what? W-why? I didn't do anything wrong! This wench disrespected me!"
 
 

Aemi was getting ready to meet Princess Muk Ja again. She was excited. "Kaja! Lili," Lili followed her happily. They went outside, walking casually to the dining chamber. "You know Lili, I heard so much about-" Aemi started saying when she was interrupted "I'm so sorry Princess! I didn't mean to- Ah!" A maid was slapped. Aemi looked at the situation disapprovingly. Lili stopped her, shaking her head. "Who is she?" Aemi asked Lili. "She is Prince Leo's wife, a daughter of the powerful Hae Clan. Her name is Clara" Lili said lowly. "Well, she does has a temper." Aemi was approaching the scene while Lili reluctantly followed her. Clara was going to slap the maid again but Aemi stopped her hand midway. Clara forcefully pulled her hand away and looked at Aemi. She was frowning while looking Aemi up and down . "How dare a low life like you touch me!? Do you know who I am?" She was furious. Aemi ignored her and helped the maid get up. "You!" Clara was going to slap Aemi but a hand stopped her. It was Prince Leo. "My love, why did you-" "You should be punished." Prince Leo cut off her words. "W-what? W-why? I didn't do anything wrong! This wench disrespected me!" Clara madly exclaimed. She looked like a deranged hyena. "P-pardon? I think you're the one who is being disrespectful. You ask who am I? I am Princess Aemi, Princess Muk Ja's daughter," Aemi calmly said. Clara's eyes widen in shock. "Y-your highness! I am really sorry. It just that when I get angry I tend to be a bit rude." Clara bowed and give Aemi apologetic eyes. Aemi smirked. "The one who can't control their emotions is weak. I hope that I will not see something like this again. Come on Lili. Let's go," Aemi bowed to Prince Leo before leaving the two behind.

 

Prince Leo glared at Clara who was looking at the ground. "I told you not to misbehave. Now, what have you done? I don't know why I agreed to marry you in the first place. You have shamed me again, especially in front of her." Prince Leo then left her there standing. Clara clenched her fists. "Princess Aemi. I will kill you," She said to herself.

 

"Omo, my little princess is here. I miss you so much!" Princess Muk Ja hugged Aemi. The Queen was there too. She was happy to see Aemi again. "Your majesty, it's been a long time." Aemi bowed at her. The Queen was all smiles. "Indeed, it has been so long. You're getting prettier too. How was your trip?" Aemi thanked the Queen before talking about her trip. "It was a bit hectic. I almost got killed in China but thankfully the Crown Prince Kris saved me. He was really nice and kind. I was very close to marry him hahaha" Aemi was laughing while Princess Muk Ja and The Queen looked at her shockingly. Aemi stopped when she realised what she just said. "Hehe" was all that come out. "Aemi! This is not something to joke about. What happened to the marriage? You didn't do something stupid right?" Princess Muk Ja is now worried. The Queen calmed her down.

 

"Well, I don't know what happened but Prince Myungsoo stopped the marriage. So I am not sure," Aemi revealed more. The Queen is more shocked now. "Prince Myungsoo??? That boy, what is he thinking? One wrong step-" "Your majesty, please don't blame him. He just wanted to help me. The Crown Prince Kris was also helping me to stop the marriage." Aemi tried to explain. After a lengthy explanation, Princess Muk Ja and The Queen finally understood what had happened.

 

Aemi excused herself. Lili was waiting outside. "Princess! What happened? You don't look so good," Lili exclaimed. Aemi exhaustedly explained to her. Lili took pity on her. She then accompanied Aemi to her chamber where Aemi decided to take an afternoon nap. Lili told the guard not to let anyone inside as Princess Aemi is sleeping. She had some jobs to do. The Damiwon needed her.

 

Prince Myungsoo arrived outside of Aemi's chamber. The guard bowed to him and told him that Aemi is sleeping. Prince Myungsoo understood and decided to just visit her sometime later. Suddenly, a guard ran up to Prince Myungsoo. Whispering something to him when suddenly an explosion can be heard. The King's Chamber is burning. Prince Myungsoo ran to the King. Everyone was stopping him from entering the place as it was burning. Prince Leo was there too. Prince Sungjae who just came back saw what had happened. The King cannot survive this kind of attack. The King's 3 wives were screaming hysterically. Everything happened in a split second.

 

As the fire calmed down, all the rescuers entered the place. They found a corpse wearing the King's robe. Everyone lowered they head. The guard announced the death of the King. The 3 wives cried continuously. Princess Muk Ja was just standing there, expressionless and then she smirked. Prince Myungsoo saw this. He could not believe what he saw but he did see it. Princess Muk Ja has something to do with this incident and he doesn't like where this is heading. 

 
 
 
 
 

author's notes
Due to my editor wifi issue, she can't edit my story for awhile because her wifi is super slow. I hope you guys will understand if there are some grammar mistake in these three updates. Enjoy~!