Nice to Meet You Again

The Book Of Fate

"Hello? Ah! Yumi-ah, I'll be late. I need to do something first," Before Yumi can even ask, Aemi hung up on her. Myungsoo then came and sat next to her. They were at the bench where big trees were planted along the field. "There you go," He handed her a canned drink. Aemi thanked him. "No worries, my princess," Aemi shot him a look. "Why did you called me that?" Myungsoo gave her a smile and patted her head. "Because you are one. I told you. I met you in my dream," Aemi still giving him the look. "What are you talking about?" He chuckled. "So cute. Pretending to not know huh. How is your chest?" He glanced at Aemi's chest. Aemi was baffled and cover her chest. "Bwoya? Are you a byuntae?" Feeling offended, Aemi left him and went inside the library. Myungsoo smiled while watching her figure disappeared.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

Seeing her running away shyly like that, made me even more attracted to her. But am I too fast? We only met in real life today. Heck! She maybe thought I'm her stalker! Argh! I have worked so hard to find her though and only now I met her face to face. Should I just follow her? I didn't even begin explaining to her yet. I ruffled my hair in frustration and walked back to my car. "Girl is too complicated," I noted to myself and drove off.

 

I have a meeting at the Past Museum today so I went straight there. They said they want to discuss the big cave. "Annyeonghaseyo CEO," My secretary greeted me. He was in his middle 50s which is why I always felt bad ordering him around. "So what is the problem about the big cave?" I walked pass him as he followed me behind. "Well, they said they want to completely block the entrance," I stopped on my track and looked at him. "Really? Waegurae?" He smiled a bit before continue. "They said it was a curse," I scoffed. Curse my . They just want to annoy me. I turned around and continue walking to the meeting room.

 

As I arrived, they stood up and let me sit first. "Let just get straight to the point. Whose idea is this?" I looked each of their worried and anxious faces. "It's me, CEO," The person stood up and gulped. I sighed and asked him to elaborate. "There are rumours flying around after the big bus accident. They said the cave bring bad luck. Then the rumour became bigger as more people told their story regarding the cave," I signalled him to sit down. "So you want them to think that the rumours are true?" I commented looking straight at him. He was restless. "Ani-" "If we blocked the cave, people will say that the rumours are true. Do you ever think that? No right?" I crossed my arms, waiting for any reply but no one dares. I stood up abruptly which made them stood up clumsily. "Dismissed," I said before walking out of the room.

 

"You look stress," I was startled by Junki hyung sudden voice. "Hyung~ I told you not to pop up out of nowhere like that," He gave me his innocent smile which is creepy. I quickly walked away from him. "You know you like it," He said teasing me. "Aish! Hyung, I have enough problems already!" I shouted irritated. Then he looked at me intensely as his eyes glistened in acknowledgement, he finally said something. "It's about a girl right?" He smirked at me. This hyung always know me too well. "How about this. Let's go to the café and talk about it," He then dragged me to his car. I phoned my secretary to take back home my car.

 

*Block B - yesterday playing in the background*

"So? You said this Aemi girl basically is not interested in you at all?" Junki twisted my words. "She is interested in me. I told you we fell in love in our previous life," I sounded so desperate now. "So what you mean is, you used the cave on her so that she also will know her previous life and hence you think, she will fall for you in this life too?" I swore I had repeated that a few times already. Feeling so tired with the same question all over again, I just nodded my head. "Yah! Brat! Why did you use it carelessly like that?" He hit my head, finally realising how wrong I was. The cave has been a secret among the Kim family. Junki is my cousin from my aunty so his last name is different than mine.  The two of us are the only grandchildren of the Kim Jong Seok, the owner of the Kim Corp. "That's why there is an accident! Yah! You crazy!? I told you not to carelessly use it. Aish! Now I have to wait for next year again," A slipped of a tongue is dangerous indeed. I gave him a knowing look. "Araso! We're both crazy!" I laughed seeing his frustrated face.

 

"I'll help you out. I'll talk to her. Since we met too in the previous life. Why did you just go straight to her in the first place? You're scaring her now. You know you can just let destiny do the work " Junki hyung scolded me. I lowered my head in regret.

 

Aemi's POV:

What a weird guy. He thinks he can trick me. I don't care if I met him in my dream. In real life, it's different. "Why is your face red?" Yumi stared at me with squinted eyes. "I thought I was imagining it. But you are really blushing! You were not reading, are you?" I looked at her in shock as I felt my cheeks burning up. "Bwoya? You were daydreaming about someone, aren't you? Is he this Kim Myung Soo guy you asked about?" She was teasing me as she poked my belly. "I-I'm not!" Curse you stuttering! Yumi laughed at me. "Omg! I can't believe I guess it right!" She was getting louder as people started to look at us. I bowed politely to them, apologising for Yumi's behaviour.

 

"Yah! Be quiet," I scolded her which earned me a pout. She then nudged me. "Since I'll be having a blind date tomorrow. Do you wanna go? We can have a double blind date," She said lowly. I nodded my head as I have no choice anyway. "Don't think about that guy too much, you might end up hurting yourself," She advised me. I knew what she meant, she thinks Kim Myung Soo is just my imagination which I thought so too at first but I saw him. He called me princess. He knew my name. Just like in my dream. How I wish I can tell Yumi everything.