Who to choose?

The Book Of Fate
Chapter 8 : Who to Choose?
"Marry Aemi. Tell the Emperor that you guys were already planning for marriage." 
 
 

Ommo! Prince Myungsoo really looks like Myungsoo! No wonder he also looks like a prince in present time. You must get this opportunity Aemi! Get him! Make him yours this time!” Yumi was enthusiastically shouting the words carelessly. “Yah! Are you high? Did you hit your head? Of course they’re the same, duh! And why are you bringing up him anyway. It’s not like he’s here,” Aemi sighed. Yumi . “OOOO~~ Someone is missing Prince Myungsoo! Don’t worry Princess, he’s right in front of that door.” Yumi pointed outside and snickered. Aemi looked at her best friend uninterestedly. “You know, you won’t fool me twice,” Yumi face palmed herself. “Aemi-ah! I’m not joking!” Then she laughed. “There! You’re laughing! Yumi please, I won’t get fool-” “Prince Myungsoo is here to see you,your highness!” The eunuch announced.

 

Aemi was speechless at that instance. She was not ready yet to face him, not after she left him. It’s been a year already but she still felt guilty and the fact that Prince Myungsoo was here to see her was just a miracle. “Come in!” Yumi shouted giddily. Aemi stared at the door worriedly and was greeted by Prince Myungsoo’s good look. He was excited to see her again but he needed to get a grip of himself. “Princess Aemi,” That’s all that came out from his mouth as they stared at each with pounding hearts. ‘She’s getting prettier day by day’ He thought.

 

“Crown Prince Kris is here to see you, your highness!” The eunuch announced again. The door was opened, so Kris just entered her chamber straight away. Both of them broke the staring game and the whole room was silent. “Did I interrupt something?” Kris asked cluelessly. Yumi glared at him. “You did! They were going to confess their undying love! And you just barged in!” Aemi hit her head and glared at her. "You wish!" Yumi pouted and mouthed sorry. Kris smiled seeing them so close with each other. Myungsoo looked at Kris who was smiling while looking at Aemi and Yumi joking with each other but he knew that Kris has fallen for Aemi. So now the question is why did he want to stop this marriage from happening? "Ah yeah, Prince Myungsoo. It's nice to finally meet you in person." Kris looked at him with a smile. "It is nice to meet you too Crown Prince Kris. I believe that you have a plan for this." Myungsoo said rather suspiciously. He sensed this was a trap and realised that he is in danger if he takes just one wrong step and Kris knew this.

 

"Do not worry Prince Myungsoo, I am here to prevent this marriage from even starting. So I hope that you will give me your full cooperation." Kris convinced him. Myungsoo who was still suspicious nodded his head. "Marry Aemi. Tell the Emperor that you guys were already planning for marriage." Kris just said bluntly. Aemi who was still joking around with Yumi stopped and looked at Kris. "D-deh? Did I heard it wrong?" Aemi asked Kris. "No, it is the only way. There is no other way-" "Princess Aemi" Myungsoo started and gulped. "Choose" He said firmly. Aemi looked at Myungsoo questionably. "Between me and Crown Prince Kris. Who would you like to marry?"

 

It was a very big decision for Aemi and the fact she needs to do this quickly. "W-what… I cannot just…" She looked at Yumi who stared back sadly and with that in mind, she decide to follow her heart. "I will tell the Emperor about my marriage plan with Prince Myungsoo." She informed them. Kris smiled bitterly while Myungsoo just looked at her worriedly. "Do not worry, even though you have become my wife. I will not force you to behave like one, my princess" Aemi just nodded her head sadly. She knew that Prince Myungsoo had feelings for her but this marriage is like a double edged knife to him or to Kris. It doesn't matter who she chose. She will end up hurting them because someday she will leave this world.

 

"That’s settled then. I will inform about this matter to the Emperor." Kris then left her chamber. Aemi slumped to the chair and sighed. Myungsoo looked at her worriedly and so did Yumi. Aemi noticed this then just smiled, thinking positively. "At least I have a hot husband!" She said unexpectedly with her hands up in the air. Yumi laughed at her and Myungsoo looked away blushing. "So you do think that Prince Myungsoo is hot. You sly woman!" Yumi . Aemi blushed. "W-w-well, because everyone think that!" She pouted at Yumi who keep giving her the teasing eyes. "Just stop okay!" Aemi's face was now red as tomato. Myungsoo smiled watching her in this state. "What can I say, I have a hot wife also." Myungsoo commented, making Aemi redder and Yumi gaped. "Woah woah, can't believe Prince Myungsoo just said that," Yumi teased. The whole morning was full of laughter.

 
 
 
 
 

author's notes
Hello everyone, so here is the triple update!