Back to Joseon

The Book Of Fate
Chapter 10 : Back to Joseon
"That's my princess, she will never let someone have her easily."  
 
 

"Myungsoo ah! Just a little bit. Let me ride the horse." Aemi asked opening the window of the carrier. "I'm sorry Princess but Crown Prince Kris ordered me not to let you." Aemi make a sad face. "Seriously, you're going to follow that aegyo Prince's word." Aemi closed the window and slumped back in her seat. Myungsoo smiled and knocked on the window. Aemi doesn't open it. "Are you mad my princess?" There was no answer. "Okay, this is your chance. You can ride the horse with me." Aemi immediately opened the window. "Really? Is it okay?" Myungsoo nodded his head. "Let me change first" Aemi’s statement shocked Myungsoo. He was going to say something but the window already closed and so he just sighed.

 

Few minutes later. "Stop the carriage, I'm ready!" Aemi shouted. The carriage stopped and Aemi went out of it. She was wearing a Chinese fighting outfit. "What do you think?? Yumi gave it to me as a gift. It's really comfortable." The guards gaped at her so did Myungsoo. "You- you look so gorgeous in that" Myungsoo blushed and gulped. 'Can I handle this?' Myungsoo thought. "Thanks, okay, I'm going up on the horse." Aemi grabbed Myungsoo's helping hand. Myungsoo was behind her, holding the horse's rope. "Shall we go?" Aemi asked. "Y-yes your highness." The leader said and so off they go.

 

As they enter Joseon, the citizens looked at Myungsoo and Aemi. "Is that Princess Aemi?" "She is so pretty!" "Omo! They look good together" "Are they getting married?" Aemi and Myungsoo blushed hearing such comments. A few minutes later, they arrived at the palace. Aemi and Myungsoo got off their horses. No one welcomed them as it was unplanned. "I guess no one knows I'm here" Aemi commented. "Sorry-" "Don't say that, you make me feel pitiful." Aemi stopped Myungsoo from saying anything. They were walking to Aemi's chamber. It was silent.

 

"How was your world?" Myungsoo finally spoke. "It was good. Nothing much changed except, there is this guy who keeps on disturbing me," Aemi softened thinking about the modern day's Myungsoo. She looks at Myungsoo and imagined how the modern Myungsoo will react and then laughed by herself. "What's so funny?" Myungsoo asked cluelessly. "Nah, I was imagining something about that guy. I feel bad now for ignoring him and giving him a hard time." Aemi looked down on the ground. "That's my princess, she will never let someone have her easily." Myungsoo smiled. They were laughing and for some reason, they stared at each other. Myungsoo was going to lean in closer to kiss her when someone interrupted them.

 

"Princess Aemi!" It was Jaejoong. He was happy to see her again. He bowed down. "Prince Myungsoo! You are here too, your highness." Jaejoong greeted him. "Lead her to her chamber, I will be going now." Myungsoo then left. Aemi sighed and put her hand on her chest. Her heart was beating so fast. "Are you okay Princess Aemi?" Jaejoong asked. Aemi nodded her head. "Lets just go. I am tired." Aemi stated. "Yes your highness"

 

All this while, Prince Leo was watching them. He clenched his fist, controlling his anger. "Prince Myungsoo, how dare you." He said quietly. "There you are," Myungsoo was behind him. Leo immediately turned around and grabbed Myungsoo by his collar, ready to punch him anytime soon but he stopped himself. "Prince Leo, why? Why did you lose your temper? Is it because of-" "Tell me. Do you love Princess Aemi?" Tears were starting to escape from his eyes. "Yes BUT I will not marry her." Leo looked at him like he was insane. "Princess Aemi cannot be touched. She is a rose Prince Leo. You will get hurt the more you try. That is why I am giving up" Myungsoo stated. Leo smirked. "I saw everything, you were going to kiss her just now. So why should I believe you?" Leo bumped his shoulder as he went to leave but Myungsoo grabbed his wrist.

 

"I know, I don't know why I keep on hurting myself. I'm addicted to the smell of the rose even though I'm bleeding. I keep on holding onto the rose." Myungsoo confessed. Leo pulled his wrist from him and left. A tear escaped from Myungsoo, clutching his chest. "I'm a fool just for her" He whispered to himself. "A fool who will do anything for her." 

 
 
 
 
 

author's notes
The last tiple update! ^^ Will try to triple update again next week if can :)