Unofficially His

The Book Of Fate
 Chapter 1 : Unofficially his 
"Then be my girlfriend instead of being my friend."
 
 

Aemi's POV:

"Aemi, wake up, you have morning lecture!" I can hear my mom's voice from outside my door. "YAH! YOU BETTER GET YOUR UP OR-" "-ARA ARA" I stood up and sleepily opened my door revealing my mom with an annoyed expression. I know that by any minute now she's going to nag me. "There-" There it goes. "-is someone waiting for you downstairs. He said he's from the Kim Company." I looked at her disbelief. "Does that mean I don't have a morning lecture today??" My mom looked at me like I'm insane. I mean seriously, I have messy hair and puffy eyes. "Are you kidding me? No you don’t. Oh wait, yeah, you do have one. So hurry up. Don't make the guest wait for you." My mom pushed me to the bathroom and closed the door. "You better hurry up because I make some pau for breakfast. You don’t want your brother to finish it, do you?" Hearing that, I woke up completely and showered as fast as I can.

 

After I was done, I went downstairs as quickly I could, straight to the dining table. "Morning" My dad greeted me. "Morning dad" I was going to grab the pau when suddenly my dad stopped my hand. "You should see the guest first." I pouted but did what he told.

 

"Hello, are you the one who wanted to see me?" I asked the man who is seated across my mom. My mom rolled her eyes. "I'll leave you two alone and Aemi, be good, don't be rude." My mom nagged me before she went out of the living room. "It's nice to meet you Ms.Aemi. My name is Lee Woo Jung. I am the secretary of Kim Myung Soo. I believe that you heard about him already right?" Seriously, who is this guy. "Ahh yeah, I heard about him." He smiled. "I want you to be friends with him. I saw you with him a week ago. It seems like I interrupted something." Is this guy mentally ill? He was being rude to me the other day.

 

"If I reject your request?" This guy need to knows that he can't get everything in this world. "Well, I'm not sure what will happen. This is a request from Mrs.Kim herself. You might not know, but the Kim family has a 20% share in your University." He smiled at me creepily. What's up with this guy? "Ah! I forgot, if you manage to become friends with him. Mrs.Kim will offer you to further your study at one of the universities in UK. Not a bad deal isn't it." He gave me that smile again.

 

"I'll think about it. Now, if you excuse me I'm already late for my lecture." I went out of the house and ran to catch the bus. T.T  I forgot that I haven't eaten my breakfast yet. *growl* Bear with me my stomach. You can do this!


 

>>>>University

Good thing I managed to arrive on time for my morning Lecture. "Yah! Here you go." Yumi gave me my lunch. "Thanks." I open the lunch box and unexpectedly, there is pau. I grabbed the pau and ate it. "Tsk, Pau monster. How did you manage to forget about your lunch box?"

 

"Long story cut short. Kim Myungsoo's  secretary threatened me to become his friend." I continued to eat my food while Yumi gaped in disbelief. "This is your chance!!!" Yumi shrieked while I just ignored her. "Oh come on, there's no hurt in trying. You can do this. You talked with Leo last time and I think he’s staring at you these few days.  Maybe you can-" "-I'm just gonna ask him to be my friend. If he doesn't want to then it's fine. As long I make an effort, there's nothing bad that they can do to me." I stuffed the last piece in my mouth.

 

As in cue, I saw Myungsoo on one of the benches.

 

No fangirls around him. Check.

 

No one is there. Check.

 

No interruption. Check.

 

Fangirls are far away. Check.

 

"I'm going to him Yumi." I said as I abruptly stood up and dusted my pants. "W-what? Where? Oh my god." Yumi had just noticed him and then she smiled widely. "Good luck!" She winked. I sighed at her behaviour and mom said I had no manners.

 

I approached him carefully and stopped when I'm already near him. He looked up from his book. "Oh, you’re the girl from before. Mind if you tell me about the book?" He said with that arrogant tone of his. "Be my friend." He stared at me curiously and smirked. "Why?" I seriously hate this kind of boy. "Because your mom asked me to so I have to." I said as matter of fact. Shoot! I shouldn't have said that. He chuckled. "Then be my girlfriend instead of being my friend."

 

I glared at him. This is why I don't want to meddle with rich people. They're really tricky like a puzzle cube that I can't solve yet. "Why?" This time I asked him. "Because my mom asked me to ask you." He smiled. "Just kidding! Because you interest me. I like your species." Can I just punch this guy!!? -.-' "Sorry, but species like me doesn't like species like you." After that, I walked away as cool as possible. =.=

 
 
 
 
 

author's notes
Do read Joseon Trip first before this. 

Credit to my best friend for editing and correcting my grammar. lol. Any of you guys want to share some hilarious situation related to Pokemon Go? ^^