Double Blind Date

The Book Of Fate

"Yumi! Are they even coming?" Aemi was restless. She has never been to a blind date before. "You do know they are only late for a minute right?" Yumi scanned through the menu. "Yes, I'm aware of that. They're late. I mean come one. If a man can't keep a promise-" Aemi stopped from talking when she saw Myungsoo entered the café. She ducked down and used the menu to hide her face. Yumi who was beside her peeked at her curiously. "waegurae?" Yumi asked while Aemi pleaded her to act normal.

 

"I am so sorry. We can't find a parking space," Yumi stood up. "Gwenchana, Chen-sunbae. At least, you're finally here. Ah! This is my friend, Ahn Aemi," Yumi pulled Aemi up from her hiding place. "You? Woah, the world is really small," Myungsoo commented eagerly while Aemi gaped, disbelief how fate plays with her. "I'm going-" Yumi blocked Aemi completely. "Move aside," Aemi makes faces to Yumi who crossed her arms by now. Eventually, Aemi sat back, giving up. "Good girl," Yumi patted her head before sitting down too.

 

"So how did you guys met?" eagerly and curiously, Yumi threw the question to Myungsoo who in turn smirk and smile like a crazy person. "In a dream," Yumi and Chen looked at him weirdly. "H-He's just joking! Ha ha ha" Aemi awkwardly laugh and Yumi nudged her to stop what she's doing. "yes, it's a joke," Myungsoo laughed and so Yumi and Chen laughed as well. Aemi glared at him. "Hahaha Anyway, it is nice to meet you again Princess," Myungsoo winked at Aemi which made her scowl in distaste. Yumi nudged her again. "Tell me everything," She whispered to Aemi who rolled her eyes in reply.

 

"So, how about you guys?" Myungsoo directed the same question to Yumi and Chen. Yumi blushed while Chen cleared shyly. "What is this?" Aemi scanned Yumi's face. "Don't tell me you guys accidentally kiss or maybe did Yumi fell and Chen save her?" Chen gulped while Yumi diverted her eyes from Aemi.  Aemi and Myungsoo looked at each other. "Don't tell me her guess is right? Which one is it? First or second?" Myungsoo was now like a police interrogating them. "That's right. I think they kiss," Aemi teasingly said. Myungsoo who always grabbed a chance when there is one looked at Aemi with a teasing smile. "Should we kiss also?" Aemi glared at him. If look can kill, Myungsoo probably dead by now.

 

"It-It's an accident!" Yumi defended after being silent. Myungsoo and Aemi high five with each other. "Y-yah! She's right. It was an accident. Since when are you guys a good team anyway?" Chen looked suspiciously at Myungsoo who was still smiling and Aemi who by now displaying a shock expression. "I don't know maybe in our drea-" Aemi put her hand on Myungsoo's mouth which of course shocked Yumi and Chen. "I think both of us need to talk for a while. We will go outside," Yumi and Chen give way to the both of them.

 

"Why are you keep saying in a dream? Dream? Dream? Even though we met in a dream or whatever it is called, you can't just talk about it to people! I almost got submit last time to a mental hospital because of it!" Aemi angrily explained. Myungsoo smirked. "So you do admit that we met in a dream. Why did you deny it all this time?" Aemi was stumped. "I- I- Whatever the reason is, just please don't talk about it to anyone. I promise that we will discuss this maybe…. someday," Aemi pleaded. Myungsoo made a thinking pose. "I will if you give me a permission to do the same thing as usual," Sighing, She just nodded her head when suddenly Myungsoo cupped her face and kiss her forehead. Aemi froze on the spot. "Kaja!" Myungsoo went back inside, followed by a red face Aemi.

 

"Back so soon?" Chen asked seeing both of them. Yumi noticed the blush Aemi and smiled teasingly. "Bwoya? Did you guys actually kiss?" Aemi was obvious as she answered it too quickly. "Ani, not on the lips!" She screeched and then realised what she had just done. Myungsoo who was satisfied with her answer, smile widely like a kid and shrugged when he made eye contact with Chen. As the four of them already in their seat. They decided to order some food and drink.

 

"Aemi, woah! Look at this! They have lots of pudding choices!" Yumi exclaimed excitedly which made Chen smile. Aemi just nodded her head and went back scanning through the menu. Myungsoo found this so mesmerizing as he glanced frequently at Aemi. "Ah! I will order this. And also coffee pudding!" Feeling proud of herself, Aemi called the waitress. "Can I get Chamomile Tea and coffee pudding please," She told the waitress who wrote down her order. "I'll get this chocolate shake and this vanilla monster ice cream," Yumi said. "Just hot chocolate with full whipped cream," Chen told the waitress. "And me, I want this chocolate pancake and also chamomile tea," Myungsoo said. "Ah, so two chamomile teas or is it the set one? Because we also have the set one where we serve with a teapot and 2 cups," "Teapot!" Aemi and Myungsoo told the waitress at the same time. Myungsoo smiled in satisfaction while Aemi glared at him. For the whole time, sometimes Myungsoo and Aemi argued about useless kinds of stuff while Yumi and Chen talked about each other.

 

Aemi's POV:

Grabbing my phone on the table, I laid down and pulled the blanket till my waist. My Facebook account is so silent nowadays. There is nothing new about it.

 

'Today has been so hectic. I can't wait for Monday' 'Status has been updated'

 

Then a friend request popped out. 'Kim Myungsoo has sent you a friend request' It said. This guy is so annoying. I like the cool and manly Myungsoo in my dream much better. Then my inbox popped up. It was from Myungsoo.

 

Hy Aemi, so when can we meet?

I know you're online.

Please reply me.

Ahn Aemi!

Princess Aemi

I'm sorry for everything.

I should be more careful.

We shouldn't have done the rebellion in the first place. But because of our greed, we did it anyway. I'm sorry for all the pains.

When you were hit by the arrow, my heart ached so much. Why are you so stupid! You should just let the arrow hit me…. Thank you and I'm sorry.

 

                                                 Let's meet up tomorrow. Explain to me everything. The Goryeo café at 10 am.

 

Sure, I will come. See you tomorrow, my princess. Good night.

 

I hate this feeling. Was the dream real? How did Myungsoo know this? Aish! I should sleep now.