Rumours

The Book Of Fate
Chapter 2 : Rumors
"My princess, I'm your boyfriend of course." 
 
 

It's been 2 days after the incident. There's been rumors going on about Aemi and Myungsoo all over the campus. Everyone knows about  it except for Aemi.


 

University's Library:

"Hey, do you want to hear a rumour that's really ‘POPULAR’ around the campus," Yumi whispered in Aemi's ear. Aemi sighed and shook her head while continuing her revision. Yumi sighed in annoyance. She's been trying to tell her quite sometime already. She just can't believe that her friend is being oblivious about this rumour. "I'm going." Aemi told her as she sat up and grabbed all her things. "Wait for me!" Yumi also took all her things and went outside the library.

 

Yumi try to catch up with her but she was fast. "Yah!!!!" Yumi shouted which made Aemi stop on her track. She gave her best friend a glare before running towards her. Aemi stared at her, innocently. Her expression was bored. She's tired with Yumi's constant whining and her gossip. "Why did you leave me?" Yumi's whined. "Okay, let's hear it. The rumour that you have been wanting to tell me for the past 2 days." Aemi finally gave up. Yumi face went from excited to a doubtful one. "Are you sure you want to hear this?" She asked unsure. Aemi gave her a 'duh' look. "You've been wanting to tell me for the past 2 days and now you're asking me?" Aemi asked in disbelief.

 

"Well… you might get a heart attack." Yumi said hesitantly.  "Well, give me the heart attack. It's much better than you pestering me about it all day." Aemi rolled her eyes and put her right hand on her hip. "Tell me now or never." She said.

 

"Okay, you said it." Yumi carefully trying to start the revelation. "There's a rumour going around about you and Myungsoo. They said you two are dating each other. Some people asked me if it's true. I told them that I'll ask you about it."  Aemi paled and looked at her in shock. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME! WHY DID YOU TELL ME NOW!?" Aemi finally snapped out. Yumi smiled sheepishly. "Ummm.. I was going to tell you but you keep on saying no.." Yumi said innocently. "ARG! Where is he? And what do you mean you need to talk about it with me. You already know that I don't like him." Aemi's face was red due to anger. She can't believe this at all.

 

As in cue, a red Lamborghini stopped in front of them. The driver got out the car. It was Myungsoo with his black sunglasses on. He looks classy. Aemi just stared at him angrily. She was literally digging a hole on his face. "Why does my princess look so angry ??" Myungsoo teasingly asked, while taking off his black sunglasses and approaching her. "You!" Aemi pointed at him while glaring. "You're crazy! And don’t call me princess. Who do you think you are?!" Aemi shouted on the top of her lung. "My princess, I'm your boyfriend of course." He said, and winked at her. Aemi shivered while Yumi just giggled watching both of them.

 

"Come on! Let's go. I'm taking you somewhere." Myungsoo grabbed her right arm and dragged her to his car. "Y-yah! I'm  walking home with Yumi." Aemi slapped his hands away from her arm and ran behind Yumi, pleading her for help. Yumi, of course, understands her but she had something else on her mind. Her friend needs romance in her life. "Oh no! I just realised I have a test tomorrow. Mian Aemi, I need to go back to the library and study. You can go ahead with Myungsoo." Yumi smiled innocently at her. Myungsoo laughed and mouthed thanks to her. Yumi then left Aemi who was still

speechless at what happened. "No more excuses now my princess. Lets go!" Myungsoo excitedly open the door for her.

 

"I'm not going with you. I'm going back alone-" "Aemi-ah!" She heard a familiar voice calling her name. It was Leo who was smiling widely while waving his hands at her. It was a rare sight for the fan girls as they squealed loudly. "Mian, did you wait for so long?" Leo asked her. Aemi looked at him confusedly. Leo hit her head lightly and playfully. "Idiot, you promised me that you'll volunteer for the charity today. Don't you remember?" Leo shook his head teasingly. Aemi got the hint. "Ah! Maja! I forgot about it! Mian mian" Aemi looked apologetically  at Leo. "It's alright. Let’s go now then?" Leo casually said to her.

 

Myungsoo just look at them while they were conversing with each other. He got the hint too. Actually, he knew from the start already. "I'll volunteer too then" He smiled at them and smirked when he looked at Aemi’s priceless expression. Leo smiled a bit, trying to hold in his anger and finally agreed to do so. Both of them knew who their competitor is.

 
 
 
 
 

author's notes
.