Pieces of You

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm-PUHAHAHAHA!"

 

"Yes yes. Are you going to tell me a joke now, noona?" 

 

"Yah, I told you not to call me noona! Call me Yoongie!" 

 

"R-Right. Y-Yoongie..." 

 

"Yoongie, you look like an idiot. Stop laughing whenever you're about to tell a joke! You gave yourself off before even telling!"

 

Just like you, he knows I can't tell a joke without laughing. 

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

"You know why I chose to forgive her?"

 

"Because she's my fangirl?" 

 

I pouted, "yah." 

 

He chuckled, wrapping his arms around my shoulders, leaning in playfully, "of course I know~ You believe in giving people second chances. Right?" 

 

"Yes yes. I know she doesn't deserve a second chance but you're still gonna give it anyway. Right?" 

 

I smiled, "Right." 

 

And he knows how I'm always talking about second chances. 

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

"Urgh..."

 

"Come, take a sip of this. It will make you feel less tired. You really ought to sleep less perhaps." 

 

"Sleepy pig! I told you that you're not supposed to sleep for the entire day! You'll wake up feeling even more tired and restless!" 

 

He knows I sleep all day and wake up tired.

 

"Yoongie?" 

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Are you alrights?" 

 

"Hahaha. The sun is beautiful today." 

 

"I'll take that as a yes then."

 

"Do you want this?" 

 

"Uhm... How about we look at other shops first instead?" 

 

"I'll take that as no then." 

 

And he knows I could never give anyone a straight answer. 

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

"I'll go get drinks. Yoongie, caramel macchiato for you right?" 

 

"Yes please." 

 

"How about you hyung?"

 

"Iced americano. Thanks." 

 

"Okays, be right back." 

 

He planted a soft kiss on my forehead and headed to the counter as I continued to look at him, a smile across my face.

 

"So, how's life with Jiyong no.2?" 

 

Soohyuk oppa's voice brought me out of my trance and I turned back, narrowing my eyes at him. "What are you talking about, oppa?"

 

"Why is he calling you Yoongie? I thought he'd been calling you noona always." 

 

"We're dating now. I don't see anything wrong with him not calling me noona."

 

He sighed, "quit lying Yoong. You're the one who ask him to call you 'Yoongie' isn't it? Because that's the name of affection that Ji had for you. And the way you look at him, it's the exact same way you look at Ji!" 

 

"That's because I love him!" 

 

"That's because you're treating him like Ji!" 

 

He shouted and softened his tone, "Yoong, you know this isn't fair. To you nor to Mino. Just by the reply of your favourite coffee, I know this love for Mino is fake. You didn't fancy caramel macchiato. You like it 'cuz it's Ji's favourite. You were a latte kind of girl." 

 

I put a straight face, "I can be a macchiato kind of girl too. Taste changes oppa." 

 

He sighed, "Yoong, please stop doing this to yourself. I think you should tell Mino the truth soon. You're hurting yourself and you're hurting Mino! Ji wouldn't want to s-"

 

"Stop saying he wouldn't want to see me like that! I'm sick and tired of hearing this! If he really don't want to see me acting like this, then he shouldn't even leave in the first place!"

 

I lost control and shouted, my tears threatening to escape. 

 

"W-What's the matter?" 

 

He came back with our drinks, being bewildered by my outburst of anger. 

 

I cleaned away the tears from the corner of my eyes and gave a smile, holding his hand, "nothing. Let's go. Soohyuk oppa has something else to do. Let's not disturb him anymore." 

 

And I pulled him away before he could react.

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

 I think you should tell Mino the truth soon. You're hurting yourself and you're hurting Mino!

 

I said I didn't care, but in actual fact, I cared every single ounce of it and now, those words kept haunting me. 

 

"Mino, there-there's something I need to tell you..." 

 

"Yoongie, w-where are you..." 

 

"H-Here! I'm here! Right in front of you! There, can you feel me?!" I shouted in tears as I put your hands on my face. 

 

"R-Really? But it's so d-dark in here... I-I'm leaving ain't I..." Your smile was still bright as the sun, even though you're obviously in pain, with blood that's oozing out from the back of your head. 

 

"No! Kwon Jiyong you're not going anywhere! You hear me?! Not without me!" I shouted, my tears falling onto your face and I couldn't care less about how hideous I l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter