Broken Hearts

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ji, I think you should go and take a look at her."

 

Instead of asking them how she was, because she's definitely not fine. I just wanted to know where she is now.

 

"Don't worry, she'd be fine. She's HIM Yoona remember?"

 

I assured the members before heading up.

 

Yes, I'm heading up to her dorm.

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

I stepped into the room and she was under her covers. The room was dark, only leaving the fairy lights shinning brightly.

 

I sighed as I walked towards her direction. I the lamp that was beside her bed, before pulling her up, into my arms.

 

"I know you've lost someone and it hurts."

 

This was the first thing I told her when I saw her face. Just 2 weeks ago, she was still telling me that it's gonna work out.

 

It was that sentence which triggered the tears that she had kept in to flow down like a running tap.

 

"You may have lost them suddenly, unexpectedly." I cradled her tightly, slowing patting her on the back. "Or perhaps you began losing pieces of them until one day, there was nothing left."

 

She wasn't in a good state with her boyfriend, ever since there was rumours of him cheating on her. She had lost him ever since then. But she chose to stay and I respected her decision.

 

Even though I've warned her so many times.

 

But I do know that, she held him closely to her heart.

 

"Am I really not g-good enough? Who is him to do this t-to me, after I've went through so much for him?"

 

She was choking on her words and my heart was already bleeding for her.

 

"You may have known them all your life or you may barely known them at all." I cleaned away the tears that was stained on her cheeks, "Either way, it is irrelevant. Once you choose to give them your heart, you cannot control the depth of a wound another inflicts upon you."

 

"I swear I did not do anything wrong, but why is this happening to me?" She looked down to her hands, "I doubt he will be a tad sad because of this."

 

But I do, my heart is aching for you.

 

He will regret all his life for letting you go.

 

"Everyone is just telling me that tomorrow will be different, that everything will be bettter. It's not as easy as what they say."

 

"Which is why I am not here to tell you tomorrow will be a different day, that the sun will go on shinning or there are plenty of fishes in the sea."

 

She looked right into my eyes, she have already stopped tearing, having her full focus on me.

 

Tell me which guy in the right mind will let go of someone so precious like her, except her ex.

 

"What I will tell you is that it's okay to be hurting as much as you are feeling right now. What you are is feeling is not completely necessary but valid." I paused, "No point getting yourself in this tate because of a jerk but it's alright, because it makes you so much more human."

 

With my arms wrapping around her, pulling her closer to me. Be it for my own benefit, or just to make her feel so much better. I don't want to hide my feelings for her anymore.

 

"When is everything gonna be alright?"

 

"I can't promise it will get better anytime soon. But what I can tell you is that it will, eventually."

 

"I wouldn't trade you for anyone else Ji, I'm so thankful that I feel like tearing again."

 

"If you are thankful, then pull yourseld together. For now all you can do is to take your time." I took in a deep breath before finishing my sentence. "Take all the time you need and I promise I'll be here."

 

Also, I promise to love you.

 

I guess she was probably tired out, falling asleep in my arms

 

Of course, I'm not gonna say that out.

 

At least not now.

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

The promise that I've made, wasn't a mistake afterall.

 

I told her to take the time that she needs, she's getting out of the pit real quick.

 

Christmas was nearing and the end of another year was nearing too.

 

Another year was gone, while waiting for her since I was 18.

 

You wouldn't believe if I tell you that Kwon Jiyong has never get into a serious relationship before.

 

All because of Im Yoona.

 

"Yoona!" I screamed, and she was skiing all the way down, "Yah yah! You're going to injured yourself."

 

"Ji! J-JI! YAH KWON JIYONG!!" I could hear her screams when I'm on the way down, "T-THIS IS NOT STOPPING!"

 

I increased my speed, going down at a full speed. Stopping a distance away from the path she's coming down, opening my arms.

 

"Y-Yah! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

 

"You can choose to come straight into my arms or choose to," I pointed in the ground filled with snow, "FALL ON THE GROUND."

 

Of course, she did not choose the latter and came straight into my arms.

 

"Kwon Jiyong, I really hate you." Even though those words were coming out from , she's still hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter