Love Lost

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is one who I belong to, whose love - there is no song for.

 

Kwon Yuri.

 

"Oppa, what do you think of this? Is it pretty on me?"

 

"Oppa! What do you think of this? Is it pretty on me?"

 

"Everything looks pretty on you, Im Yoona. How many times do you have to ask me?"

 

"Pfttt! You're of no help at all! Why did people love your fashion and design so much? You don't even offer good advice!"

 

"Araso araso~ Stop pouting already. How about I'll bring you to a new restaurant?"

 

"Really? Okays! Let's go! I'm STARVING!"

 

"We're not buying this anymore?"

 

"Forget it!"

 

"Oppa! Are you okays?"

 

"O-Oh, yeahs," I smiled. "Everything looks pretty on you."

 

"You're of no help at all. Forget it, let's go and have lunch! I'm STARVING!"

 

And though it's wrongful, there is someone else I long for.

 

Im Yoona.

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

You know, my heart was once a vessel, it was filled up to the brim;

 

Until the day she left me.

 

"Ji, remember... Shower your love upon her like how you did to me... Love her like how you love me..."

 

"No babe... No... Doctor! Save her! I want the adult! I would forsake the baby!"

 

"Sir, I perfectly understand your feeling and under normal circumstances, we would definitely save the mother first before the child. But this case..."

 

"I don't care! Save the mother! Yoong, you can't do this to me... I need you, our baby girl needs you too!"

 

"Ji, find a woman that will love you and our baby girl as much as I do... I believe you can do it. You always excel in whatever you set to do..."

 

"Yoong!"

 

"I love you, Kwon Jiyong... Always... Always..."

 

"NO!!!"

 

"Umma!"

 

I snapped out of my trance as my baby girl's voice rang. Looking up, I saw a young version of Yoona running into someone else's arms happily.

 

A surge of anger suddenly rise in me.

 

"Who are you calling umma, Jiyoon?"

 

"Oppa, it's okay... I'm f-"

 

"Who are you calling umma, Kwon Jiyoon? Answer me!"

 

"A-Appa..."

 

"You only have one umma and that's Im Yoona! You heard me?! Why are you calling other people umma?! Do you know that your umma DIED while trying to give birth to you?! Do you know that Kwon Jiyoon!?"

 

Wahhh wahhhh!

 

"Oppa, you're scaring her already!"

 

And that was when I realised I'd lost it.

 

"Jiyoon, I-I'm sor-"

 

"I hate appa!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter