Déjà Vu

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mr Kwon, your new secretary is here."

 

I really hope they got their job done well this time round because the past few ones were ty; I had them fired within 3 days.

 

If it wasn't for the fact that I'm so busy with stuff, I would want to interview them myself. 

 

Then, she walked in. I was stunned for a few seconds when I saw the scene in front of me.

 

Or I should say, I felt like I've seen this person, somewhere.

 

I saw her once, no doubt.

 

But now, couldn't place its whereabouts. 

 

It wasn't like normal déjà vu that I normally had. It made me curious, wanting to know when was the time I saw this scene.

 

She halted her steps in front of me, reaching her hand for a handshake.

 

"Im Yoona, nice to meet you."

 

The way she grabbed onto my hands, reminded me of someone I knew.

 

"Kwon Jiyong."

 

This was the first time we met but everything seemed too familiar to be the first.

 

She seemed to be like one of a hell innocent girl which you wouldn't dare to stain. 

 

But let me tell you, she's not.

 

"Mr Kwon! Are you listening to me or not?"

 

Like the person I knew, she was really bubbly and that fiery attituce that she has. Perfect. 

 

"Yes?"

 

"You have a meetng with Mr Lee in the afternoon. Another dinner gathering with Kim Cooperation tonight, and that's all for today."

 

She's my secretary and instead of being formal (she does that when there's people around or when she's mad, like now.) when we're alone, she usually just calls me 'oppa'.

 

And of course, I don't detest it. 

 

"If there isn't anything else, I'll head back first."

 

"Yah, you're still mad?"

 

"Anniyo, what makes you think this way, Mr Kwon?"

 

She threw me a smile, before walking out of the room.

 

Tell me, how could I ever leave this women alone?

 

Can you believe that she was mad at me for not getting her a cup of ice cream that I promised?

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

I tried to think of it, time and time. But whatever it was, it didn't come to mind. 

 

It was until a point where I was asking around if I had amnesia. 

 

I had a very close childhood friend. We basically grew up together since nursery until she had to move overseas due to her parents during the start of middle school. 

 

I still could vividly remember how hard she bawled when we're at the airport departure gate. I was there to send her and you don't know how much I wanted her to stay in Korea, with me. 

 

What was worse was that there wasn't any news of her after that day. I tried to dail the number that was given by her parents and not even once, it got through...

 

Back to the reality. She felt so familiar ro me, but at the same time she didn't recognise me. 

 

Moreover, he name was Im Yoona. 

 

Not Im SooJung. 

 

Anyways, instead of getting fired within 3 days, it had been 3 months since she was here and we were hitting off really well.

 

Not gonna lie, I'm not gonna say there's nothing going on between us. 

 

"Let's go, you're coming with me."

 

It was already 5:30pm.

 

She was still fumbling around the keyboard, paused for awhile, looking up at me. 

 

"I don't think there's a need for that?"

 

Well, she's also the first secretary that I have, who would rebut whatever I say.

 

"Come on, let's not be stubborn." I grabbed her hands with one hand and another one reaching for her bag. "You can continue to get mad after this alrights?"

 

"Y-Yah, my phone!"

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

"Aren't you sending me back?"

 

"Since when did I say I'm sending you back?"

 

"You idiot! Send me back home, right now!"

 

It was as if we've knew each other for the longest time, a word, her scent. 

 

A feeling, past. 

 

"Yah Kwon Jiyong! You idiot! Bring m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter