A Writer's Plea

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah Yoona, you gotta be kidding me."

 

"I'm dead serious Seunghyun. I don't know... I feel like my story has nothing in them. Like... Like there's no spirit and life in them anymore," I sighed.

 

"Who cares! People LOVE your stories! They can queue for HOURS just to get their hands on a copy of Im Yoona's book! Trust me dear, no one will care about whatever spirit and life. As long as it sells, it's a good book!"

 

"Nopes. And I really mean what I said just now Lee Seunghyun. I'm taking a hiatus. I'm taking a break from writing and go to someplace, somewhere where I can feel something."

 

"Yah, are you perhaps having... Menopause?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

 

"YAH! LEE SEUNGHYUN! GET OUT NOW!"

 

"Okay okay! Indeed you're experiencing menopause."

 

"IDIOTTTTTT!"

 

And he ran out before my flying cushion hit him.

 

Pftttt.

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

"Yah, I asked you out to rant and ask you to do something about your brother, not to laugh at me, Lee Chaerin," I pursed my lips as Chaerin laughed away.

 

"Alrighty~ I'm all cool now~" She tried her best to suppress her chuckle as she cleared . "You know how annoying my brother is. It's not like this is the first time you know Lee Seunghyun. But to be fair to him, you're his rice bowl. So of course he'll get uptight when he heard that you're quitting."

 

"I'm not quitting! You know I can never quit from writing, but you know... I guess I just need a break," I sighed and stirred my cup of coffee mindlessly.

 

"Ahhh. Oppa is wrong. You're not having menopause. You're just lonelyyyyy~"

 

"That, I don't deny," I shrugged my shoulders. "You know, us writers are like those composers. We need to have experience and feelings to write a good piece of work."

 

"That's true. Come to think of it, the last time you had a relationship was... 3 years ago?" Chaerin nodded approvingly.

 

"Precisely!" I grimaced. "I want to give away my heart, Chae. I want to fall in love again. I want to be able to write a story base on me and him."

 

"That's easy. Just find one then!"

 

"Oh really? How about you tell me his name then? So I can know love when it speaks to me. Give me someone I can write about," I rolled my eyes and snorted. "Easier said than done, Lee Chaerin."

 

"Uhmmm... Jinsoo? Sungmin? Jisung? Jiyong?" She pursed her lips and blurted out a list of guy names.

 

"Yah! Lee Chaerin! I'm being serious here!" I tried to be angry but ended up laughing at her expression as well.

 

"I wish I could help you but I sure don't have the ability to foresee the future babe," she chuckled. "How about you just hold a campaign to look for a boyfriend? Pretty sure those fans of yours will go crazy. Their goddess is looking for a boyfriend."

 

"You're nuts. Just like your brother," I chuckled, shaking my head in defeat.

 

"Never try never know," she shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. "Anyway, I'm here on a mission. Oppa say you HAVE to appear at the fansign tomorrow. After that, you can take whatever break you want. He's scared of you."

 

"Deal. Tell him I'll be there. If he dares to go back on his words, I'll make sure this rice bowl of his would just be wrecked."

 

"Okey dokey~!"

 

I swore the Lee-siblings always gets on my nerves but they're the pair of siblings that I couldn't live without.

 

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

 

"Okay okay! Stop nagging like an old man! I'll be there tomorrow! Chae is just pulling your legs! I'm not running anywhere you idiot!"

 

I was talking on the phone with the annoying Seunghyun as he rattled on about his future, my future and even my fans' future. That idiot Lee Chaerin decided to play a prank on her brother, telling him that I would play truancy tomorrow.

 

"OUCH!/SORRY!"

 

See what happen? Like typical drama and novel, I didn't watch where I was going and ended up bumping onto someone.

 

And there goes, that magical feeling.

 

That love at first sight.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter