Always

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were always you, and I was I;

 

We were two, before our time.

 

"Yah, tomorrow night. Dolce Vita." Soohyuk said casually.

 

"Mwuh? Don't tell me you're setting up a date again, Lee Soohyuk," I was alerted immediately, jumping into defence mod.

 

"Aunty had been bugging me to set up a date for you!" Soohyuk grimaced. "This is a good little sister of mine."

 

"No, no and no! I listened to your nonsense the previous time and went. And look what happened?" I rolled my eyes. "That GOOD LITTLE sister of yours turns out to be a 6'1" and probably weighs twice my weight."

 

"Uh... That... That's my mistake," Soohyuk tried to suppress his laughters. "Don't be a weightist. She's not THAT heavy."

 

"Ya right. How about you try dating her then? Have her sit on your lap for just two minutes," I scoffed. "So no. No more good and of course, no more little. I've had enough of your lies."

 

"Yah, give me another chance to prove my worth man. If not aunty Kwon would stop cooking delicious food for me already!"

 

"Stop coming to my house to scam for meals, you brat," I chuckled. "And who the hell goes for BLINDATES now?! There's Tinder for god's sake!"

 

"Oh, so you're trying to tell me that you're finding a girl from that virtual app?"

 

"Nopes. Just telling you that blindates don't work already. I trust my own taste better than you guys," I snorted. "Besides, it's not that I'm lack of suitors. It's just that I haven't come across that someone. THAT girl. You know, I'm rich, I'm handsome, I'm talented-"

 

"And you're narcissistic," Soohyuk interrupted. "Oh, and a L.O.N.E.R."

 

It took me a minute to piece his last word together and when I realised what he was saying, I shouted, "Yah! Lee Soohyuk!"

 

"Remember, Dolce Vita at 7pm!" Soohyuk had already grabbed his coat and had headed out, dodging my flying pillow. "She'd be awesome, trust me!"

 

"Over my dead body am I going!"

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

"Sir, have you made a reservation?"

 

"Er... I'm looking for somebody."

 

"Oh... Sure thing."

 

Okays. Yeahs I know. Over my dead body. Yeah yeah. Before everyone starts to mock at me, I've my reasons! I honestly had ZERO intention of turning up.

 

But guess what?

 

At 5pm, while I was playing with Ai (that's my cat), my mum had brutlessly twisted my ears and commanded me that I go get ready for the date tonight. Being an obedient boy (call me mama boy if you like), I just had to get ready for the so-called date. To be honest, it was because I couldn't deal with mum's naggings. I swear to god that if the date fails again, I'm going to scare her and tell her that I'm a gay and am looking for guys, so that she could get off my back for a period of time.

 

And well, another reason was because Soohyuk kept insisting that this GOOD, LITTLE sister of his is dropdead gorgeous and it's my loss should I miss her. But I mean come on, the other time, he said that same thing too and I actually listened.

 

And now, I'm still falling for it.

 

Seriously.

 

"A girl wearing white dress, with a pair of beautiful doe eyes that can talk... White dress, doe eyes... Where are you... Idiot, Lee Soohyuk..." I mumbled as I scanned my eyes around the restaurant, seeing a couple of girls all wearing white dress.

 

Yupps. That's the only description he gave me. Such a nice friend right? What did I do to deserve him in my life seriously. How on earth am I suppose to find that girl? Beautiful doe eyes? I can just close my eyes and throw a dart, and I would most probably hit a girl with beautiful doe eyes. But eyes that can talk?

 

What nonsense.

 

"Are you perhaps looking for me?"

 

I turned around and was flabbergasted.

 

"Sorry. On my way here, someone spilled coffee on my white dress and hence I had to head back to have a change in clothing. I've no more white dress at home so... I hope you don't mind," you replied embarrassingly.

 

Oh. My. Goddess.

 

Turns out Soohyuk was FINALLY right! Indeed, your pair of doe eyes seemed to be sparkling and well, they really seemed like they could speak volumes. Not really little, but at least you didn't tower over me like the previous one.

 

"Erm... Jiyong-sshi? I didn't get the wrong person right?"

 

"N-No! Of-Of course

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter