He and I

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We don't contact each other, asking about each other's whereabouts, it's always an on time thing. 

 

If we meet, we meet.

 

If we don't, we don't.

 

"Fancy meeting you here, Mr Kwon," I threw a sly smile over. 

 

"Why do you speak like we've never seen each other before?" He wrapped his arms around me, so casually.

 

As if we are so used to this.

 

"It's nice seeing you again, company gathering?"

 

"Yeah," I didn't know which one was he replying to. "You weren't around the past few times when I came here?"


"Oh, I was overseas." I took a sip. "You said it like as if I work here."

 

"How have you been?" He placed his palms against my cheeks.

 

I was a little startled and tried to act normal after that. 

 

"Not too bad, but it wouldn't be as good as Mr Kwon?"

 

"Jiyong please."

 

"Right, Jiyong OPPA." I purposely emphasised on that.

 

Then, the night as begun, with the loud blasting music, gathering everyone down to the dance floor.

 

"Not going down?" I shot him a look, he was just enjoying his drink.

 

"Nah."

 

"I'll head down then." What's a party without dancing? Totally not Im Yoona's style. 

 

I spot Soohyuk Oppa immediately after that, a very close oppa of mine. 

 

"OPPA!" I shouted loudly but the music still beat my voice. 

 

Even so, Soohyukk oppa seemed to hear it as he turned over, reaching out his hands towards my direction. 

 

"Hey Yoong, you're here alone?" Soohyuk oppa asked once I was right infront of him. 

 

"Of course, what else?"

 

I started jumping a little to the music, with one of my arms hanging around Soohyuk's neck.

 

"Wow girl, what has gotten into you tonight?" He looked over towards the sofa area. "Are you sure you are gonna be alright like this?"

 

I followed Soohyuk's gaze and I saw him, with his full attention on me. Of course, with some new girls on his side.

 

"Why not? He's not my anyone."

 

Soohyuk raised his brows at me, nonchalantly wrapping his arms on my waist.

 

"If so, let's have fun shall we?"

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

It was 4 in the dawn, while I walked out of the club, trying to hail for a cab. 

 

Then my arms was grabbed by a familiar warmth.

 

"Im Yoona!" 

 

I was kinda shocked by the sudden loud blast, he just dragged me away to the Lambo nearby. Opening the door of the pasenger seat and pushed me in, slamming the car door shut before walking over to the other side. 

 

He stepped on the pedal harshly, causing the car to jerk a little before it started to run wild, onto the empty high way.

 

The loud roaring of the car could be heard in the silent night. 

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"Kwon Jiyong!"

 

"Shut up." He snapped. "You're following me tonight."

 

"YAH!" I couldn't take it a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter