Memories

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoona..." 

 

"Wh-Who are you?! W-Who is Yoona?"

 

"Yoong, it's me! I'm Ji! Your fiancé!" 

 

"I d-don't know you! D-Don't touch me!" 

 

"Sir, you've to leave first. The patient had just woken up. It's not advisable to agitate her further." 

 

That moment when she stared at me blankly.

That moment when she asked me who am I.

The moment when she cried with fear in her eyes, struggling out of my embrace. 

 

Every moment was unbearable. 

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

"Sweetheart, you have to come with us. This guy will not take good care of you!" 

 

"I-I... I don't know..." 

 

"Bring young mistress out to catch some fresh air!"

 

"I-I'm sorry... Mr and Mrs Im... I-I'll take a leave first..."

 

"Sweetheart!" 

 

She bowed politely and left the house with the maid.

 

"You scumbag! What did you do to her?! After giving her such a huge blow, causing her to get knocked down by a car and eventually losing her memory now, you're still not letting her go?! What on earth do you want, Kwon Jiyong! Haven't you bring her enough harm?!" Her dad held me by the collar and waved a punch across my cheek. 

 

"Please! Just return our daughter to us!" Her mum knelt down and cried hard, begging me. 

 

"You've seen it. I didn't lock her up deliberately. She was the one that didn't want to leave with you guys," I wiped off the blood at the corner of my lips and stood up, adjusting my suit. 

 

"How long do you think you can keep her in the dark? One day, she's going to recall everything. All the things that you'd done, you'd said to her. And she will definitely leave you!" Her dad smirked as he helped his wife up. 

 

I had my back against them and ordered coldly. "See the guests out." 

 

"This will not be the end, Kwon Jiyong. We'll not give up!"

 

I clenched my fists tightly as I watched them being escorted out by the guards. 

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

Have you ever felt it? 

 

As I sat in the study room, staring into space, that split second before the feeling catches the memory - that small haven of neutrality, before the headlong crash into recognition. 

 

Yoona lost her memory...

 

"I love you, Ji. You can't do this to me... Please..."

 

It was on the day of our engagement party. 

 

"I'm sorry Yoong. I can't do this..." 

 

"N-No! You just didn't want to get married right? We-We can don't get engaged even! A-All I want is for you to stay by my side!" 

 

"It's just... I'm sorry Yoona..."

 

"No! Don't call me Yoona and I don't want to hear that you're sorry! I left house just to be together with you, I gave up everything for you Ji! I can't live without you, do you understand!"

 

"Yoong, listen to me. You can do so much better. You don't have t-"

 

"I don't want to hear! No!" 

 

"Yoong! Watch out!"

 

BEEP! BANG! 

 

"Master. Master." 

 

I snapped out of my trance, coming face to face with the maid that had left with Yoona just now. 

 

"Where's young mistress?" I frowned when I noticed that she's alone. 

 

"Young mistress i-insisted that she wants to be left alone. She said she's at the beach, not going anywhere..." The maid explained nervously the moment she caught sight of my frustration. 

 

I stood up and looked out of the window and true enough, I saw that familiar figure standing on the sandy beach, her eyes a glassy distance as she stared into the sea.

 

My heart lurched. 

 

"Okays. You can go ahead to prepare lunch." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter