Us.

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I love him and he loves me.

 

There's not a doubt.

 

"Yoong, can you help me grab the towel that's on the bed?"

 

"Why didn't you grab it before you went in? My drama is at its now!" Even though I grumbled, I still walked towards the bedroom.

 

I'm a er for Kwon Jiyong.

 

He had his face stuck out of the bathroom, giving me an apologetic smile. I handed over the towel, in return with a peck on the cheek. 

 

"Thank you."

 

And of course, silly smile started to spread across my face. 

 

"Breakfast is done, come down after you're done."

 

Are you wondering why the hell is there drama early in the morning? Oh, it's in dvd format. 

 

I'm into Kdramas lately. 

 

Thankfully my face was not noticed. If not, he's going to make fun of me again. 

 

After 3 years together, yes, I still blush at his tease. 

 

We spend every moment together; before leaving the house.

 

Just like everyday, we have breakfast together before seperating our ways. 

 

But not today, both of us don't have anything on. We're just planning to laze around the house. 

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

I like to take naps throughout the day. 

 

He was busy composing music anyways, and I'll always be on the bed beside the working desk. 

 

"Like a cat," he said while touching my cheeks, just like how he always do to Ai. 

 

"I'm not a cat!" I gave a soft slap on his hands. "You can find your Ai~"

 

He is a cat person. 

 

Can you believe that the first thing that he does when he wakes up, is to give Ai a kiss?

 

"Is someone getting jealous over a cat?" He chuckled as he got into the duvet and wrapped his arms around my waist.

 

"Why are you like this." I tried to struggle out of his embrace but failed to do so. "I think I should really consider getting a puppy, showering it with kisses instead."

 

"Come on, the kisses I gave you is definitely more than Ai," he gave a peck on my cheeks. "Besides, she wakes up earlier than you. If you want it, you should wake up earlier?"

 

Then Ai's purrs could be heard, I rolled my eyes immediately.

 

"Tch, who wants your kisses?" I snorted. "Go tend to your cat and leave me alone, she's calling for her daddy~"

 

I turned my back against him, my he wasn't letting go. 

 

"You're just like a little baby, Kwon Jiyong's baby."

 

"Who's your baby..." I sounded like I'm annoyed, but I really like that nickname. 

 

"Someone by the name of Im Yoona~" He turned me around. "Aww, you know I love you the most."

 

He gave me a soft kiss on my lips, before continuing. 

 

"And you know you're always my top priority."

 

Accompanied by another kiss on the lips. 

 

"Because you're Kwon Jiyong's baby."

 

He crashed his lips fully on mine, it wasn't something like the previous two kisses. It was something more, I stopped him before he could slide his hands under my shirt. 

 

"Y-Yah! Kwon Jiyong!"

 

"Yes baby?" He was grinning like a little kid, I couldn't help but to smile. 

 

How could someone be this adorable?

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

"I love your eyes, that pair of doe eyes." He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter