Lullabies

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa!"

 

"Eh? Isn't Yoong coming over?"

 

"Oppa, are you really going to do this?" Tiffany was right in front of me, snickering. "I came over to greet you and your eyes only have Yoong~"

 

I realised what I was doing and gave a apologetic smile, "Mianhae. I see you almost everyday anyways."

 

"This is your place, you should know where the gluttony went to." Tiffany gave a slap on my arms. "Oh and oppa, it's so obvious that you're interested in Yoong."

 

Everyone can see it but why can't she?

 

"I'll get going first, to capture the pig." I replied to that comment with a smile and headed to the bbq pit right after.

 

And like what Tiffany has mentioned, she was standing there chewing happily on her meats.

 

"Are you enjoying yourself?" When I'm about an inch apart, I gave a ruffle on her hair.

 

Following by all the 'ohhhhhs' and 'ayeeeees' by the people around us.

 

She didn't seem to be bothered by this and she looked into my eyes.

 

"Oppa! The meat is really good!"

 

"Then help yourself~" I was just smiling while looking into her eyes. "Do you want some wine?"

 

"Sure!"

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

"Oppa~"

 

And there, she had a little too much drop. I didn't know if I should regret bringing out the wine.

 

"Come on, you're drunk."

 

"I'm not!" She shrugged off my arms, ended up being wobbly.

 

"Yah, stay still. Stop moving around."

 

I caught her in my arms, wanting to bring her up to rest.

 

"Oppa, my cheeks are burning so badly. Do you think we should call the fire fighters?" She placed her own palms on her cheeks, whinning.

 

Look, she's clearly drunk.

 

"Let's get up first."

 

Instead of bringing her to the guestroom, I carried her straight to my bedroom.

 

How could I let her sleep in the guestroom?

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

I went to the washroom, bringing back a pail of water and a towel. Sitting by her side, placing the wet towel on her face.

 

"I barely know you," She said it drowsily, like how she was about to fall asleep.

 

I found it really funny, and tried to go along with her.

 

"Even after we've know each other for almost a year?"

 

I looked at how red her face was; she really had a little too much shot and was snuggling into the covers like a cat.

 

"Right, after almost a year, I don't know your favourite colour or how you like your coffee."

 

That is because we don't ask each other such things, we rarely go to a cafe because we're afraid of getting caught.

 

"Black, Espresso."

 

Not sure if she's listening, she's pretty drunk right now.

 

"What keeps you up at night or the lullabies that sing you to sleep."

 

"Sometimes because of coposing, sometimes I'm just busy thinking of you." I smiled as I said that. "And Kwon Jiyong don't sleep with lullabies. " I put her hair behind her ears, her cheeks are gradually getting redder looking at me drowsily.

 

It's funny how she always stops after her statement, waiting for my answer, like she was actually listening.

 

"I don't know a thing about the first girl you loved, why you stopped loving her or why you still do."

 

"She was from my high school and we broke up the moment we graduated. Everything ended since then. " Ever since you came into the picture.

 

When is she going to realise my feelings for her?

 

I thought I was obvious enough already.

 

"I don't know how many millions of cell you're made of and if they have any idea they are part of something so beautiful and unimaginably perfect."

 

Well, I'm not surprised by her words since she's a literature student. But what surprises me was, she's saying that to me?

 

I smiled, trying to not pay too much attention to her words.

 

Not when she's drunk.

 

"Well, thank you but you need some rest right now. We can talk all we want tomorrow."

 

"Where are you going?" She grabbed onto my hands like she's grabbing onto her dear life.

 

"I'm not going anywhere, go to sleep." I wrapped my arms around her back, tryng to adjust her position to make her more comfortable.

 

The next moment, she wrapped her arms around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter