58: Jinki's Valentine's

SHINee : Family Version

You and Jinki met up at a coffee shop, the ones that he claimed to bake the best pastry goods you will ever tasted.

He told you to sit down while he surprised you with his choice of delicacies and drinks.

Honestly you didn’t care, as long as you get to spend your valentines with your boyfriend.

It’s your first valentines together~

You and Jinki had dated not too long, finally taking your single status out from the public and started dating the infamous Jinki, food boy.

A hot food boy.

After a couple of minutes, Jinki appeared infront of you, placing down a tray filled with two cups of iced chocolate and a plate of a variety of cupcakes infront of you.

“I got us cold drinks and cupcakes. It’s my treat.”

You eyed the cupcakes infront of you. Strawberry, red velvet, boston cream, chocolates, vanilla, key lime, blueberry and so on.

“Why cupcakes?”

He grinned. “No reason.”

You raised your eyebrows at him, not thinking for another second when you reached for the classic red velvet cupcake.

As you bit into it, the burst flavor of sour cream and sweet red velvet dancing on your taste buds, making you let out a groan of satisfaction.

Jinki smiled giddily, happy that you enjoyed the cupcake.

“It’s good right? Do you want more? I can buy another. Let oppa treat you on this special day”

You your lips, putting down the cupcake and give him a smile whilst shaking your head at his suggestion.

“This is fine for me,”

“Why not? We haven’t been able to go out on a date that much, I missed seeing you everyday!”

You could feel the warmness on your cheeks, and you fan yourself with it. Nothing prepares you with a boyfriend that have a sweet tooth with a sweet personality.

“Don’t be shy my sunshine, today is about us, with you as the main star of the show! Tell me, what do you want to do today?” Jinki asked, placing his elbow on the table, his palm under his chin, still grinning at you.

You blushed under his dreamy gaze, taking back the cupcake and bit on it absent mindedly.

“Oh! you got a frosting on your lip!”

You look up, about to ask on this before he leaned in, placing his lips on you fully, swiping his tongue on the said frosting before leaning back, sipping on his iced chocolate like nothing happened while you’re already red on the face, cupcakes long forgotten.

Jinki grinned brighter, while you flushed deeper.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, My Sunshine!”