13 : Babysitting Day! (Pt. 1)

SHINee : Family Version

The day has come. D-Day.

Doomsday.

Nah, Date day.

The Super Junior clan has booked a suite, breakfast included and exclusive tub for their dearest leader and his wife, while scoring a babysitting duty for two days from the mini SHINee clan’s parents.

Even Sungmin, the one whom got married first even added some presents and gifts for the dearest married couple. Don’t know what that is for sure.

It was all good, the parents are all waiting to go for their long-due date.

Until…

“ACHOO!” “ACHOOOOOO!”

“it’s your third time in a minute. Are you sure that you don’t want to go to the hospital?” Minho says as he passed on another tissue from a newly opened box to Jinki and Jonghyun. The eldest brothers sniffed altogether before accepting the tissue.

“ani. It’s just a dumb cold.” Jinki snorted, putting the tissue inside his nose before continuing to look at his notes. While Jonghyun is busy gargling a tea in his mouth before swallowing it down. Kibum who was seated near Jonghyun before, inching further away from him every seconds to ensure that he is not infected. He also got Taemin to play near the tv so that he won’t get infected too.

“well, what do you know, we do get sick. But on the wrong time!” Jonghyun grumbled before blowing his nose loudly on the tissue. Minho scrunched his nose before passing another tissue to him.

“atleast we made sure that appa and mama go. You know how hard it is to convince mama to go after seeing you both like this. Appa had to literally drag her out from the door an hour early than usual.” He replied.

Well, that is true. You were trying to prep up for the date and packing some clothes for the night before sensing that both of your eldest sons are not cheerful as much as they do before. And when you checked on them, you find them laying on their beds, blowing their noses on thousands of tissues. You got worried and thinking about cancelling the whole thing for them, but luckily the twins came to the rescue and actually convinced you to go and let the uncles did their thing when they arrived. You and Leetuk left an hour earlier per Leetuk request (or distraction) to go somewhere else before having dinner and checking in to the suite.

Mission accomplished.

“if they did not went for their date, I’m blaming both of you.” Kibum snorted, pushing another box of tissue to Jonghyun.

“hey! It’s not our fault for us to get sick so sudden!”

“yeah! It’s definitely not!”

“mostly not, but what can you expect? You guys are so lazy, that’s why you got sick very fast!” Minho snorted too. He could swear the elders are shooting him daggers right now, but he didn’t care at all. He’s just happy to be damn healthy at the moment.

“I have to admit that I’m so thankful for you to be making me walk everyday instead of riding the bus home.” Kibum snickered, saluting Minho before turning to Taemin who came up to him and show his coloring book.

“pfft. Whatever.” Jinki grumbled.

“where is the uncles by the way? Who’s babysitting us tonight?” Jonghyun asked.

“it was supposed to be uncle Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon and Ryewook. The others have their schedules before they can come over.” Kibum answered, giving a yellow colored pencil to Taemin so he can color the missing spot.

“so it’s going to be major babysitting party for our uncles?”

“most probably. I mean, we are Super Junior’s nephews, unless uncle Sungmin and his wife have their own too, we’re not the only ones.” Jinki shrugged, reaching out for another tissue.

“what if… you know… appa and mama decided to… well… you get my idea right?” Jonghyun blurts, looking at his brothers. Jinki and Minho would raise their eyebrows at each other while Kibum rolled his eyes at him.

“we hope that it’s not going to happen, but who know? And besides, Taemin is here and the only baby that I will accept in this family is him.”

“Kibum, don’t be exaggerating. Appa and mama knew that. It won’t happen that fast. Stop being a diva.” Jinki says, snorting at him before sneezing again.

“I am not! I’m just saying the truth, I don’t need another when I still have this little one with me, or us. If they decided to have another one, make sure that Taemin is old enough to accept that fact, or he would not like it.”

“what I don’t like?” Taemin’s cute voice interrupted, looking at his brother in confusion.

“nothing Tae. Just go back and color. You miss some spot there.” Minho point to the white spot absent mindedly and being little innocent Taemin, he obliged. Minho cast a warning glance to Kibum as to not speak of it again.

“let’s just close the case and marvel about how I’m the most attractive son in the family.” Jonghyun grinned, pushing his red nose with his thumb up high in the sky. The other brothers snorted in disagreement.

“can you feel the air from down there? Oh, I’m so sorry. You’re not as tall as I am. Sad, isn’t it?” Minho smirked. Jonghyun gaped before throwing his used tissues to him, attacking him mindlessly.

“Nice. Minho is as evil as he can be.” Jinki nodded, acknowledging his mischievousness.

“KIDS!! We’re here!!!!” Eunhyuk’s voice boomed through the air of the house, making their heads turned to the hallway to where the uncles are coming through from it.

“here!!” Kibum yelled, too lazy to get up from his place.

Soon, face after face came into the view.

“ommo, you guys are sick?!!”


pretty boring, but bear with me please. haha, i'm getting pretty busy with dealing with tests before so right now i'm getting my together to write again because i miss this story XD 

wait for the next! also, if you have ideas for new chaps for this mini SHINee, comment down below ok? i can use some inspirations, and i'll tag your name as a thank you/credits note at the end of the chapters for sure :)

xoxo