49: Big Brother's Plan

SHINee : Family Version

“Poor little baby. I just couldn’t see him being so sad just like that,” Kibum commented, his hands gripping the cup tightly, frown etched on his handsome face.

After coming home and put Taemin to his bed, Minho decided to wait for the whole brothers to come home and round them up for a coffee break at the nearby café. It was also because he didn’t want their parents to know about it yet, since the plans that is happening this week was inevitable.

“He’s growing up. Too fast.” Jinki scratched his chin, thinking about the youngest.

“we’re not that far from him anyway. But yes, he is growing up. But still, if what Kibum said was right, then we can’t actually help him.” Jonghyun speaks up, making a relevant statement to his brothers.

The brothers sighed.

“I rather be put up with our school’s bully rather than Taemin being disowned by his friends.” Kibum says, still frowning.

“He’s not. One of them are still concerned about Taemin. It’s just that he’s scared.” Minho perks up, mentioning about little Jimin.

“How scared is he with his own friends?” Jinki murmured, annoyed at the thought of his younger brother’s friends. No one messes with his little brother, it would not end well.

“He’s shorter than our baby brother, and a bit shy. Doesn’t seems to be the one speaking much in the group, so I presume that he is the most likely to be a follower in the group.” Minho stated, thinking about his analyzation of Jimin.

“Cute,” Jinki commented, before turning to Kibum. “How important was the guest to our parents to neglect their youngest’s wishes this weekend?”

Kibum rolled his eyes at the thought. “One that you should behave properly and won’t make a mess?”

“Who are our guests by the way? Family relatives? Colleagues? Or SuJu Uncles? Oh wait, if the uncles are coming, mama wouldn’t even be this strict.” Jonghyun grumbled, thinking of the possible guests that are going to come this weekend.

“I think one of the above. Sorry, I tried to get it out from her, it was not that easy. She’s my biggest contender. And you think Minho is the most secretive one in the family.” Kibum stated, and that made the everyone except Minho snickered.

Minho would just roll his eyes at his own twin brother. It was nothing new anyway.

After such commotion, all of them fall into a comfortable silence for a while, thinking of how to solve this situation. They would be bringing Taemin into this, but knowing how Taemin would react, he is just as clueless as Jinki with his missing socks would be.

Then without any warning, Jonghun slam the table with both of his palm, alerting the other customers too. Jonghyun smiled sheepishly and bowed a couple of times to apologized before turning back to his brothers who are half-embarrassed and half-amused at his behavior.

“Way to get some attention on you, hyung.” Kibum commented, nodding at him. Jonghyun let out a ‘heh heh’ laugh before sitting properly again.

“Now that’s show is out of the way, mind telling us what’s on your brilliant mind?” Jinki added, twirling his straw inside his cold coffee.

“Why don’t we take them out during the weekend?” Jonghyun suggested.

“uh, if you didn’t notice it yet, we have guests this weekend. How can we establish that activity into our schedule then?” Minho replied, arms crossing over his chest, not really into his hyung’s idea.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes at the serious Minho, before clearing his throat.

“The guests might be coming to our house to spend time with us, but we’re not going to be attached to the hip all the time. There must be a reason why our parents kept their identity out from our knowing. Don’t you get it?”

The brothers scrunched their eyebrows together, not really getting to understand what Jonghyun is trying to imply on. Jonghyun groaned slightly, rubbing his forehead before focusing his gaze on his brothers.

“What I meant is, the guests’ identity is being kept from us by our parents. So, Maybe the guests are not important to us at all. If it was, then mama and appa would be telling us to do this and that. But none of that happened. So, we can take the time out, if we planned it accordingly, and take Taemin and his friends out to spend time with each other!”

The brothers let out an ‘oh’ ed sound, finally understanding it.

“I think that might work. It could’ve been a sleepover, but since things just won’t comply, they can have their sleepover in another week. And this week, it’s all about Taemin spending time together with his friends!” Kibum nodded, agreeing with Jonghyun’s proposal.

“Yes! So how about it? We can just do some spying again for a bit before setting up some plans for this weekend? And have Taemin made up with his friends at the same time too.” Jonghyun nudge Jinki and Minho at the simultaneously, wiggling his eyebrows at all of them.

Jinki smiled and nudge away from Jonghyun’s constant nudging, nodding his approval. Minho also nodded, joining in the idea.

“Not bad, hyung. You got some brains in there. I’m amused.” Minho comments, getting a laugh out from the other two brothers while Jonghyun just gaped at him.

“I swear to God that I would get back to you somehow.”

Jinki clasped his hands together, looking at his brothers.

“Okay, so we all know what to do.”


A/N: I'M ACTUALLY FOLLOWING THE SCHEDULE AND POSTED RELIGIOUSLY FOR YOU GUYS!!! ALSO, THANKS FOR THE SUBS, AND THE UNSUBS CAUSE YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST SINCERELY BORED OF WAITING, SORRY FOR THAT, IT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A LONG STORY AT FIRST BUT THEN YOU GUYS LOVED IT SO I HAD TO CONTINUE. and although it was kinda sad that some people just unsubs after some time because they don't want to read it anymore and all, i understand. because i'm a reader as well. to those readers, silent or not, that has been reading till now, thank you so much. i would be doing some one shots, but then i got too busy, and this story is the one that have their plots and i know what to write, unlike one shots that required a completely different scenes.

okay, i'm rambling. bye.

XoXo