38: Hokkaido! ~1~

SHINee : Family Version

Jonghyun had his head tilted back, snoring loudly on his seat. Jinki had to push his head further away from him because every single time Jonghyun leaned on his shoulder, his big mouth couldn’t just keep the snores away from his ear. It was a bit not…delightful. Jonghyun has a big mouth, he can sing, but not everything that comes out from his mouth is lovely to hear upon.

Jinki huffed, wondering if his decision to bring Jonghyun along with him is smart, it would seem like it since Jonghyun was too attached to him since the night before, even telling their parents about the sudden trip was his idea.

“You’re going just with the both of you?” their mother repeated, surprised to hear that coming out from his mouth, especially the scaredy second son. Jonghyun had told them about the spontaneous trip to Sapporo, the capital city of Hokkaido, to check out the streets there.

Well they expected their eldest to let out some steam and travel, but didn’t expect the second eldest to follow due to his lack of consciousness through his surroundings. All Jonghyun would ever wanted to do is go to hot springs and eat seafood, then back to the hotel room to hibernate.

“Yes mama, we can assure you that it’s going to be fine. Hyung is going to take care of me, and I would be doing the same thing!” Jonghyun grinned, still managed to give that bright grins that everyone adores. It’s his specialty.

“Not fair! Why is Jinki and Jonghyun hyung get to travel while we couldn’t?” Kibum grumbled.

“Because you have no sense of control and I don’t want to be the one waiting outside of the dressing room for you to try any single piece of clothing there is in the store.” Minho answered, getting a glare from the other twin in return.

And that is how Jinki and Jonghyun is on their way to Sapporo, by a car (good thing about being rich is that you can hire a car and a driver to drive you around) and it literally took Jonghyun 5 minutes before he started dozing off out of exhaustion… ish.

They had to wake up early and prepare themselves for the early drive, and Jonghyun was the latest to wake up, causing Jinki to almost suffocating him with the pillow out of frustration.

Screw him with his concert videos.

Jinki could be plugging the earphones in his ear to cut out the noise, but he was too lazy to do so. So he just perch his chin on his palm and stare out of the window, hoping that the ride was worth the price.

His phone vibrated in his jacket, and he immediately took it out to see a few messages coming through.

Hun: have you arrived safely there?

Jinki smiled and moved to another messages to clear it out.

Minho: Hyung, if you read this, just get Kibum something so that he could shut up when you got back. And bring us something too. Have a safe trip.

Silly kid… but responsible. He will be make sure to keep that in mind when crossing through the market streets. Jinki pull up another text and stopped.

Uncle Chul: Kid, the company called for another audition. Are you interested? They promised for a negotiation on the contract if you agreed. Just tell me when and we can set it up.

Jinki felt like a burden on his shoulders came back. He replied to the other messages, but his fingers stopped on Uncle Heechul’s text.

He hadn’t thought about it at all. Now it came back.

 

“Not fair that they got to travel. What about us?” Kibum sulked, putting down his phone on the bed, joining Taemin who has already been on his bed, dozing away after breakfast. He was tasked to be on duty by bringing Taemin down to breakfast. Minho followed after he got his power sleep, to accompany him and the youngest down to breakfast.

Apparently their father asked for them to bring Taemin down because they wanted to catch on some sleep and miss breakfast. Nothing is wrong with that, the adults need their rest after a sightseeing on some gardens for their first night. Then off to bed, with their parents handed him their spare key to their room to wake Taemin up in the morning.

Now his task is done, so what is he going to do?

Minho was on his phone, texting and then stood still in his position on his couch, probably watching some football videos or something. Typical athletic guy.

He wanted to rant on his trip to his best friend Woohyun, but he’s at the school, something that Kibum should be doing by now if not for the vacation.

He took a deep breath and sighed. He can have fun. He just have to wait for the parents to wash up and plan their day.

And maybe for Minho to answer his questions.

“I am not going to take care of you alone. You’re so picky when it comes to vacations. Just let it loose, go to the hot springs or something. It’s just our second day here.” Minho muttered, sensing his twin’s brother annoyance coming to him.

Kibum pouted before landing his back next to the sleeping Taemin, unbudged.

Yeah. Maybe he should let loose for a while.

Until the door slammed open, and the parents coming in.

“Are you ready for some adventure today?!”

Or not.


A/N: Hey guys! i'm so glad that you guys are still reading this story! i was busy with work now, but sooner or later i would be going back to studying and i can update regularly! for now, i'm going to take atleast 2 weeks to update, i know, i'm horrible. i'm sorry! i hope you guys are patiently waiting for this story to get updated and browse through the rest of my stories, or other author stories!

xoxo