19 : Couple Hours Before...

SHINee : Family Version

You and Leetuk were busy snuggling together, watching tv with plates from the late brunch that was delivered to the suite spread on the coffee table. Both of you are so cozy together and it was the perfect bonding moment as husband and wife.

“jagiya?”

You hummed, tilting your head back to look at your husband. He smiled and rest his chin on your shoulder, burying his nose into the crook of your neck. Both of you haven’t had a shower yet, because deciding on a lazy time instead of going out to spend time together. You had a fantastic dinner last night, fantastic time at the private hot tub, fantastic time as duo, it all seems like you and Leetuk travelled back to the time when you were just newly married.

“it’s burdensome for me to ask this… but… do you, perhaps wanted another baby?”

You blinked and pull away, turning to watch your husband with a wide eyes. Another baby?

“another? What makes you think of that?” you muttered softly, his cheek with your fingers.  It must be something serious if he’s suddenly asking about this matter.

He smiled, leaning into your touch. “we have five amazing sons for all these years, and we loved them dearly. But I think that you might get lonely because we didn’t have any girl in the family except for you.”

You chuckled. “ah, is that what it’s all about? Me being lonely?”

He nodded. You smiled and lean close to your husband’s warmth. Thinking about all the journey that you went with him together, raising kids and watching them grow all the way. It makes you happy that you are blessed with a faithful husband and the best sons that you could have ever asked for. You played with your necklace, one that Leetuk had purchased for you for the gateway. It was a small silver anchor that was simple, but very polished and well made. It’s not the typical anchor necklace, but a special one made just for you.

“well… I guess I do feel a bit lonely…” you mumbled. Your husband wrapped his arms around your body, pulling you closer into his embrace.

“should we make another one? Hopefully it’s a girl this time?” he asked, putting his loving gaze on you. You giggled and pat his chest.

“are you sure it’s going to be a girl? What if we have another son?” since your genes are quite strong, and it’s proven that the percentage of male would populate more than female. Leetuk pursued his lips, thinking.

“maybe we can get some tips in trying for a girl. Don’t worry, there is a way.” He replied, hugging you tightly, making you shriek in laughter. Both you and your husband laughed before settling back into cozy mode. You thought that your husband was going to let it rest and enjoy the time like it was moments ago, you cuddling and your husband’s face was back to buried in the crook of your neck…

Until he started to pepper kisses on your neck, making you tilt your head a little.

“oppa, are you really being serious?” you asked, closing your eyes, not even stopping him. He hums, peppering more kisses before pulling you in for a kiss that could make your hearts flutter more.

8 years of marriage and the fire are still alive…

Until your phone rings. You pulled away, looking at your phone, while your husband sighed.

“I thought that everyone knew you were on leave?”

“they do. I don’t know who’s calling.” You pick up the phone, placing it to your ear.

“hello?”

“uhh… hello. I think that your son is lost at the theme park. Would you come over and get him? We would wait near the food stall for you.” A young voice spoke through the phone. Your eyes widened, hearing about one of your son is lost at the public place.

“What?! Oh, I will be there. Thank you for calling me!” you hung up, turning to your husband with a panic look on your face. And your husband knew that something was up.

“what happened?”

“one of our son is lost at the theme park. One of our son! And that could mean one thing,” you and Leetuk widened your eyes, knowing it instantly.

Taemin.

 

You arrived at the said theme park, without even having to know where it is due to Super Junior’s appearance that was trending on social media. Leetuk even had to wear some disguises because he couldn’t let himself get recognized when he’s dealing with a case of his son. You stalked towards the food court, where the said guy was going to be there with Taemin.

Leetuk could not even stop you because of your mixed feelings at the moment. He was being tugged by you, walking ahead while looking for the baby of the family. He craned his head around, looking for his son when he spotted the little one sipping on a drink while listening to what the person next to him is saying.

He tugged on your hand and pointed towards the location. You turn your head towards it and rush to the table, saying Taemin’s name and hugging the said boy.

“mama!” little Taemin’s arms wrapped around your neck, hugging you closely. You sighed in relief having him in your embrace safe and sound. You turn to the young guy who is watching the interaction with a soft smile on his face.

“thank you for finding and taking care of him. I swear to god, if anything happens to him, I can’t…” you sniffled, stopping when your husband put his hand on your shoulder, gripping it gently.

“ani, it’s okay. I’m glad to help. He’s a cute kid.” The guy says, looking at Taemin and smiled. Little Taemin also smiled at him.

“do you want anything? I’ll pay for your rides here as you helped us.” Leetuk offered, looking at the young guy. The guy shook his head.

“it’s okay. I was about to go home anyway when I stumbled upon your son. I should be going now, I think my mother is going to be worried if I didn’t.”

“thank you so much… ah, what’s your name?”

“Woohyun. Jang Woohyun.” Woohyun smiled, bowing to Leetuk and you.

“thank you Woohyun-sshi. We are really grateful for your help. Do you need us to send you home too?”

Woohyun put his hands up, declining gently. “it’s okay, I drove here. It’s nothing, really. Taemin is really cute. We had fun together.”

“Woo hyung buy me food and ice cream and juice!” Taemin’s little voice shouted, gaining all the attention from three of you, making Woohyun, you and Leetuk chuckled.

“you should be going now. have a safe trip home, Woohyun-sshi.” Leetuk shake his hands with him before the guy waved to little Taemin and walk away to the entrance route. You turn towards the youngest, kissing his cheeks while hugging him close to you.

“oh my, mama was so worried that you would be lost!” you sighed, holding the baby close to your embrace. Leetuk sat down to where Woohyun used to be and watch both of you cuddling together. He felt a little bit jealous since Taemin preferred his mother more than the father, and was about to go into a sulky mode when small arms suddenly hug his waist, smiling at him with those innocent eyes and smile.

The thought of having anyone as favourites just simply washed away from his thoughts as he hugged the little ones back tightly into his arms.

“mama!”

You turn to look at the guilty faces of your elder sons. Jonghyun and Jinki, frowning while looking down on their hands, knew that they screwed up. 

You sighed. “Where’s the others?”

You thought that you could handle your anger, but when you see the members of the Super Junior clan, you just couldn’t hold it in anymore and started walking to the exit with your sons (and the youngest attached to your hip) trailing from behind obediently. Leetuk was flustered, but then he motioned the members to meet up at the house for a better discussion.

And when they tried to talk to you, you barked and walk inside your room, with your kids trailing behind, again and slam the door shut. You sat on the bed, sighing, while the eldest sons was sitting on either the bed or the floor.

“mama, don’t lash it out on the uncles. You know they don’t mean it. They were caught up in the moment. Everyone does.” Kibum speaks up, trying to gauge your reaction.

“it’s not about that Kibum-ah. This is the safety of your brother that we’re talking about. Taemin is barely 9, and he had experienced this kind of situation although we already made a preparation for it. Don’t you feel how it was to lose each other? What is if it was for real this time? It would be too late if someone didn’t find him that fast.”

“atleast he was found, and that’s what matters mama. We should be grateful that Taemin is protected by the angels from harm.” Minho replied, patting your knee, giving you his guilty smile. You sighed and pat all of your kids’ heads.

“thank god I got a good sons like you guys. You just knew what to say, do you?”

“well, we are our parents’ sons.” Jonghyun smiled. You chuckled.

“now what to do with your uncles…” you mumbled.

“mama, if I may, let’s not kill them today, they’ve been doing well on taking care of us. Today was just… a message for them to do better in taking care of kids in the future. Just give them a chance.” Jinki says, looking at you with a face full of honesty and mature, just like Leetuk.

“true that. we all love the uncles. You love the uncles too, right? Without them, maybe we won’t be here today. Maybe you would be married to someone else, and appa would be single, having no one to be with him because his job is just super, super, super demanding. Oh, please don’t leave us in the future.” Jonghyun pouted. You giggled and ruffle his hair.

“what are you talking about Jonghyun? I met your appa when I worked as their manager. It was already a fate for me to meet him when I started working with them years before.”

“but still, you could be someone else’s manager, or working in another company, like I don’t know. Fate is twisted.” Jonghyun huffed, scratching his chin. You smiled.

“whatever happens, your appa and I will still meet each other in the end and have you guys as our sons.” All of  the brothers smiled, but then Kibum speaks up, ruining the moment.

“it’s getting a bit sidetracked now, we can talk about your love history later. Now, can we not kill the uncles?” all of them look at you, including Taemin who was silently watching.

You huffed. “fine.”


hey hey! yeah, i'm not dead or this account is not active or deactivated. it's just that i had no internet connection when i was going abroad and it was , like roaming is just... . but now i can properly get this done again, phew. thank goodness. bla bla bla. i'm very very sorry for the late update again, like i've been lying about this to you guys man. oh gosh. i have so much to write but i became too lazy. please someone hit me with a broomstick?!