14 : Babysitting Day! (Pt.2)

SHINee : Family Version

“yah! Yah! Yah! Stop it! I’m still alive, you know?!” Minho yelled out, flailing both his arms and legs around to be free. Jonghyun and Jinki smirked before making sure that their rest properly on his body, doesn’t even matter if he was going to be coming out bruised from this.

“easy there, kids. Don’t kill your brother just yet. Now, smile!” Uncle Eunhyuk clicked on the camera, smiling in satisfaction.

Wonder why uncle Eunhyuk decided that the eldest brothers sitting on Minho was going to be one aesthetic picture?

Who knows? Uncle Anchovy is weird as always.

And the eldest brothers were loving this moment.

“alright, get off from your brother, boys. Let’s watch a movie or something.” Uncle Donghae says, pushing both brothers off from a slightly disoriented, young Minho. Minho nearly passed out, and his stomach looked like to be double times flatter than it usually is. They were sure that his existing abs would have be pummeled back to fat, to where it belong. It could have helped if they were sitting on his legs, but where’s the fun in that?

“but we didn’t have dinner yet.” Kibum interrupted, having to watch from a far, slightly cringing at his twin’s situation. He had Taemin sat on Uncle Siwon’s lap, who is being occupied by a coloring book that, Uncle Siwon himself had invested his time into coloring it too. What a cute sight.

“Siwonnie!! Buy us some food!” Eunhyuk leaped from his place to Siwon’s side, nudging him a couple of times before the tallest pushed his body with just a mere nudge, because the Almighty Siwon is never too weak for an anchovy.

“but the rest aren’t here yet. We should have waited for them.” he casually replied, looking at Taemin doodling something at the corner and color it out.

Because little Taemin can.

“Uncle Siwon, let’s have something to eat first. We can order for them when they arrived, or just simply ask the rest to bring their own food. That can happen. Right?” Kibum jutted his bottom lip more, staring wide-eyed at one of his favourite Uncle.

Siwon grumbled softly before nodding to the rest, getting them all cheering up. Donghae and Eunhyuk grabbed their phones, trying to locate which place that are available now while Ryeowook smiled and give his sympathy to the hyung.

“mianhae, Hyung.” That’s all he could say.

Siwon grumbled more before looking down at Taemin who was already looking up at him, his eyes wide, flashing his toothy grin smile at him, while holding up a poorly doodle of a cat that he doodled on seconds ago.

“Uncle Siwon! Look at this cat!” the youngest shrieked happily.

One must not abuse this power of ultimate cuteness to him.

And Siwon, the most stoic, the Almighty professional and THE perfect looking member’s weakness is the mini SHINee’s themselves. Oh how he wanted to cry inside for being weak on his nephews.

Minho’s head moved, tilting up slightly, his head dizzy.

“what happened?”

 

“chicken!!!!” Jinki yelled, despite him being sick and all because the smell of chicken excites him so much. The two idiot uncles brought the boxes to the center, placing it on the coffee table before pushing Jinki back to the couch. The other sick brother, Jonghyun was already taking his power nap while waiting for the food to arrive.

“yah! Yah! Yah! You need to calm down because you’re sick. Don’t make me go kungfu all over your , kiddo.” Donghae reminded, patting his head before disappearing into the kitchen to get some plates and cups. Jinki pouted, but obeyed nonetheless.

“does your parents allowed you to eat chicken when you’re sick?” Ryeowook asked, sitting down next to Jonghyun and slowly nudge him to wake up. He put his palm on Jonghyun’s forehead, feeling his temperature before moving on to Jinki, repeating the same motions too.

Jinki pouted. “what does chicken have to do with me being sick?”

“everything.” Siwon grumbled, packing up Taemin’s books and pencil colours before stashing them up neatly somewhere else while little Taemin was already perched next to the chicken boxes, sniffing on the delicious treat.

“don’t mind him, he was just being funny. Does your parents restricted you from eating anything during this sickness?” Ryeowook pat his back, looking at him with concern. Usually the parents would made their kids avoided some type of food because it could make them sick more, like ice cream for example. Or sweets, in general, or that’s just his belief.

“I think appa were too busy pulling mama out when she saw them being sick hours ago. They probably forgot by then.” Minho sighed, shaking his head at his uncle before moving over to the tv, grabbing the remote and decided to find interesting shows on it.

“then I guess chicken is fine.” Donghae concluded, sitting on his spot on another couch because the arrival of Eunhyuk from the kitchen with the stuff made him useless for the moment.

“let’s dig in!!”

“hey people! we’re here!! Is that chicken I smell?!!” Shindong’s loud voice boomed across the house. The rest groaned, having to be interrupted from their supposed to be dinner. The rest of the Super Junior members came into the view- Kyuhyun, Kangin, Shindong, Heechul, Yesung, and even Sungmin decided to drop by, surprising the rest.

“is this dinner or midnight snack? It’s not even midnight yet.” Shindong sat down, putting a whole lot of bags on the table and greeting the sick brothers.

“chicken can be dinner. Why not?” Eunhyuk grumbled, but peeking inside the bag in curiosity.

“you brought food?” he asked.

“yeah,  Teukkie-hyung called us and said that Jinki and Jonghyun are sick and made his wife worried that she wanted us to take care of them well. And of course the rest too.” Sungmin answered, placing his palm on Jinki’s forehead, feeling his temperature.

“does this mean I can’t eat chicken?” he grumbled.

“ani, you can. But you need to eat the meds after. Or Super Junior’s mama will kill the uncles for not taking care of you well.” Heechul removed the container, boxes and a lot of stuff from the bag into the table while Yesung moved into the kitchen to grab more cutleries.

“being sick or not, nothing changes.” Jinki grumbles, with Jonghyun patting his back in pity.

“there’s nothing that we can do, hyung. Let’s just cherish the food and get better. Atleast appa and mama is not here to bicker over us being sick.”

Jinki run his eyes towards his uncles who are busy chatting around while coming out from the kitchen holding more plates, cutleries and cups.

“well… kinda.”

“Jinki! Jonghyun! Eat the meds first before the chicken!” Heechul reminded.

“somehow I miss mama babying me.” Jinki pouted.


sorry for the SUPER late update!!! i'm in the middle of coming into my final exam for this semester, so my mind has been blocked to write. if you want, you can suggest any ideas so this story keep going? lol haha. 

xoxox