42: In The Morning...

SHINee : Family Version

“A little bit more to the left! Just a little… dammit, I said left! Left!” Jonghyun yelled, almost throwing the overpriced camera to the ground. Kibum gave him a stink eye for cursing, but he knew that his opinion would be left unheard.

“I don’t know how you do this!” Jinki cried out, holding his jacket close to his body. It’s cold out here, and Jonghyun suddenly wanted to make the brothers into his models for his photoshoot. The catch is, Jonghyun isn’t the one modelling, his brothers are.

“I said left. Which part of the world’s existence that you didn’t understand it was on the left? Just move over to the tree, there, I said it.”

Jinki pouted before moving to where Jonghyun wanted him to be. Perfect.

Click. Another click.

“Now make it casual, look up and think that the cherry blossoms are pretty, which they are, don’t be stupid.” Jonghyun muttered the last line to himself, rotating his camera to the side to get the perfect shot of Jinki.

Jinki sighed and look up, actually admiring the pretty tree, thinking about if he had signed up to his other life, he would be dealing with this every single day.

“Perfect. Give some of that dazed look of yours. Focus, alright, next person!”

Jinki snapped out from his thoughts and walk over to the bench numbly. His body had already numbed themselves to the cold, and he forgot to bring his mittens. What a good day indeed.

Kibum stepped over after making sure that Taemin sat with Minho safely, positioning himself to sit under the tree.

“Okay, now take the damn pictures so we can go eat. It’s already past our lunch time.” Kibum grumbled, trying to smile diligently after Jonghyun instructed him to smile ‘sincerely’, as he said.

“This is art, don’t you know? If I don’t ended up being an idol, atleast let me prepare my portfolio to be a photographer instead.” Jonghyun’s fingers are busy clicking the button, instructing Kibum to move to his desired position, which is easy because after Jinki, he would need much more training in handling people.

“I thought being an idol was your biggest dream?” Minho suddenly interrupted, raising his eyebrow at the older brother. He had been practicing with his pose, even thinking about what kind of image that he wanted Jonghyun to take of him.

Jonghyun put the camera down slightly, panning at the pictures before shrugging.

“Just in case. You need to have a backup plan one after another. If not, you don’t have any purpose in life. If you can’t enjoy A, atleast you got B and C.”

“What’s C?” the twins questioned. Damn twins.

“Filmography.” Jonghyun grinned. “Then I get to direct the girl groups music video, wasn’t that amazing?!”

Both twins slapped their hands up to their forehead. Dear brother…

“I found that very disturbing and wrong at the same time, but I hope photography is the best for you.” Kibum pat his and lean on the tree, controlling his facial structures of his face so that it didn’t turned out to be something else, after hearing Jonghyun’s statement.

“If it turned out to be wrong, then mama and appa would ground you for life.” Minho nodded, agreeing with his statement.

Jonghyun whined and put his camera down, turning to the eldest.

“hyung! Look at them bullying me!”

Jinki pursued his lips, shrugging. “Hey, they got a point. Can we go eat now? I’m starving.”

“No, we still got Minho and Taemin.”

The rest of the brothers groaned.

This would be a long day.


A/N: How are you my dear readers and subbies and so on??? thank you for being a loyal reader for this fic! I really appreciate it! YOU are the reason to why this fic keep going!! Love you all!!! ^^

xoxo