18 : Solved! Thank Goodness..

SHINee : Family Version

Taemin sniffled when his body was in your arms, safely tucked inside his mother’s protection and hold. While you were fuming, disappointed and in rage of what happened. You didn’t even look at the other members of Super Junior, and that was bad. While the rest of the brothers sat next to you and Taemin, trying to ease your anger down.

What happened?

Let’s flashback to a couple of hours ago, shall we?

 

“Hyung, let’s scatter and call each other when we found Taemin.” Minho suggested, running together with his brothers. Jinki and Jonghyun, despite them being sick, nodded at the idea before moving to another way while Kibum and Minho turn to the other side.

Kibum scatters his gaze all over the booth, looking for a familiar small body that was a dear to him. It was hard because due to people starting to crowd around the fair (or because they get the wind of how Super Junior was there) it was difficult to distinguish every single person in the crowd. Minho, being the tallest out of the brothers, was also having a difficulty because of so many faces that he had to scan that he got confused.

 

Jinki and Jonghyun, who were more logistic in finding a missing person, went to the search tower and asked for a permission to find their missing brother. It took them a couple of minutes to get them through, but when Jinki punched the door, leaving a huge dent and some cracks on it because he was impatient, nobody wanted to mess with him.

Let me repeat, nobody. Wants. To. Mess. With. An. ANGRY. Jinki.

“quick, head over to the telescope.” Jinki ordered, and Jonghyun complied quickly by getting his hands on one. He moved the device around, looking very closely for their missing brother.

“did you found him?”

“it’s hard! Give me some time to find him.” Jonghyun replied, squinting his eyes more to search on the telescope. Jinki ruffled his hair angrily, trying his luck by going to another side of the tower and try to squint his eyes over the crowd. He can make out his uncles’ silhouette, crowded by people who he assumed as fans, and move to another side to look for more.

His phone rang, and he was almost dropped the phone if not for his quick reflexes.

“hello?”

“hyung, did you find him yet?” Kibum’s voice resonated over the phone.

“no. we’re still searching for him. You?”

“we did asked some people about him, and there’s a lot of people sees him but didn’t know where he went.”

“so he just disappear?!” Jinki’s face turn pale. Jonghyun who was searching, not even hearing Jinki’s conversation, stopped his telescope at some point.

“hyung! I see him! I see him!” Jonghyun yelled, not letting go of his brother’s image. Jinki perked up, running to Jonghyun.

“we found his trace.” He mentioned to Kibum, before turning to Jonghyun.

“is he alone?” Jinki asked, rushing for an answer.

“he’s not. He’s with…” Jonghyun stopped, widening his eyes before moving away from the telescope. Jinki scrunched his eyebrows at him, nudging him to speak.

“I think we might be in trouble later on…”

 

Little Taemin, who was wondering around searching for his uncles, quivered his lips while wandering around, even getting pushed aside by people who was attending the fair and yelled at him for being slow. He walk around, about to cry when he croaked his uncles’ name.

“uncle Chul, uncle Won, uncle Dong…” he was about to burst into a cry too, not knowing how did he wander off just like that.

When the reality is when the uncles are busy arguing with each other on who to take Little Taemin to booth and arcades, they come up together that all three of them should take him, so they did.

When the uncles are busy playing at the arcade, trying to win some prize for the little one, their attention didn’t shift from the game. So when Little Taemin was moving his legs to another stand, he thought that his uncles were following him. When he turned around, he found none of the uncles were by his side. So he ran around, trying to find his way back to the arcade but missed his turn and went to the wrong way instead.

So that’s how he got lost.

Taemin sniffed, rubbing his eyes while walking around, hoping that his hyungs would find him too. But no one could find him in the midst of people crowding around just like that. He stumbled upon a telephone booth, and immediately checked his small pockets if he had any change to bring from his piggy bank (he usually does) and when he find some quarters, he tried to reach up to the phone, but he couldn’t because of his tiny body.

“hey kiddo, need some help?” he turn to see a guy near his hyungs’ age, looking down at him because the guy was walking around before finding that this little boy was trying to reach up to the telephone handle.

“I wanna call my mama.” Is what his reply. The guy crouch down, pulling out his phone from his pocket.

“you can use hyung’s phone instead. What is her number?” Little Taemin muttered his mother’s number, because you had told him to remember it for any emergencies. While the guy punched the number on it before putting it to his ear, waiting.

“hello?” your voice resonated over the phone.

“uhh… hello. I think that your son is lost at the theme park. Would you come over and get him? We would wait near the food stall for you.” The guy politely explains.

Imagine your horror and shock that seeps through your body at that time.

“What?! Oh, I will be there. Thank you for calling me!” and you hung up.

The guy put his phone away and turn to look at little Taemin who was watching the stranger. The guy smiled and pat his small head.

“let’s wait at the food stall for your mama to arrive. Do you want to eat something? Hyung will buy for you.” Little Taemin hesitantly nodded before following the stranger hyung.

“what is hyung’s name?” Taemin’s mouth opened, asking the question. The stranger hyung look down at him, smiling gently before patting his head.

“hyung’s name is Woohyun.”

 

And that’s how you are there, back in the house, with Super Junior (also your husband) and the rest of the kids. You are inside your room, holding Taemin close to you, while the youngest brother wouldn’t even let go of you even when you came to the theme park, with worried face and all with flushed Leetuk behind you.

Leetuk was startled by the fact that his brothers managed to lose his youngest son in a public space, it was a dangerous, unexpected behavior that they could have made, and it was on the time where the parents are away, and the uncles are expected to take good care of his sons.

It’s not like he wouldn’t be worried if the older brothers got lost, because they have phones to contact them or they can make their way back by the own, but the youngest have no clue on anything, despite being purely innocent too, he could have been in danger!

“hyung, we’re really sorry. We would make it up to you. Longer hours of practice and everything, please!” Heechul clasped his hand together, begging for his forgiveness. It was rare to see Heechul cried too, because he was guilty of what happened. Shindong and Siwon are red in face, telling the same thing, asking for the leader to not put all the blame on the rest of the members but only them.

“guys, it’s not me who you should be apologizing too. But my wife,” Leetuk pointed upstairs, to his room which he shared with you, his wife. The rest of the member understood that point, but none dared to go near you.

“we did apologized to her, but she wouldn’t listen. She was so angry that even Sungmin couldn’t walk inside your room and try to talk to her.” Siwon sighed in defeat. Sungmin nodded, frowning slightly.

“she chased me out. Your sons wouldn’t let me in too because of her condition.” he added, which made Leetuk sighed even more.

He knew you. If it was about your sons, you would go all mother bear on everything. It was a natural mother instinct, and you were protective of your sons more than Leetuk could ever be. Which mother doesn’t? Bearing them for 9 months was hard, don’t let him get started on the childbirth moments. He would go berserk.

“I’ll talk to her later on. For now, just go home. You guys had a rough day.”

“no need.” You walk down with Taemin by your hip, with the brothers behind too. The Super Junior’s clan was immediately scared, scared for your outburst if they did the wrong thing.

“jagi, don’t take it out on them. They didn’t mean for this to happen.”Leetuk went over to you, holding your arm and speak slowly, trying to calm you down. You sighed and went to the Super Junior oppas that you loved dearly.

“I forgive you guys. Okay?” hearing that, Heechul, Shindong and Siwon’s head perks up in confusion. You were forgiving them that easily? Even Leetuk was surprised of that to happen.

“w-wha-“ “I’m glad that my baby was not hurt, and someone took responsible and called me. that’s all. But!” You cut them off.

“b-but?”

“I can’t permit you guys to bring him to theme park again. Not for now. Losing him once was enough. What did you guys think of bringing him to that place again?! You guys are celebrities too! What if someone heard that you lose the leader of Super Junior’s son there?! Media will have a field day of reporting this!” you scolded them. All heads look down in shame, knowing that it was right.

“but since you guys are lucky that my sons love you, I would give you one more chance to make it up.” Their heads lifted up again, looking up at you expectantly.

“me and Leetuk oppa will go back, and leave them in your care. But! I don’t want you guys to go anywhere. But, if you want to go to supermarket and split up, Taemin must be in one of his brother’s possession, because that’s obvious.” They nodded. The brothers nodded too, knowing of their responsibility of taking care of their youngest brother.

“don’t ever mess up. Again.” You warned, before walking out of the room with the brothers trailing behind you.

“well, that was close.” Kyuhyun muttered, letting his breath out in relief.

“easy to say. I know that I will get it later.” Leetuk frowned, scared of his wife’s ignorance of him later on. The rest chuckled.

“don’t worry, hyung. Whatever happened that made her like this, must be good. You’re lucky because your sons are backing you up.” Sungmin says, smiling at the leader. Leetuk shrugged before bidding them goodbye again, saying that he will see them in another day before disappearing too.

“well, we’re screwed once. Let’s not do that again.” Siwon grumbled, easing his poor heart for being scared. Well, motherhood is not easy.

“let’s not do some troubles or Teuk hyung will be the next mama bear.” Heechul concluded.

“let’s just order some take out tonight and play movies or games as usual.” Donghae suggested.

“yeah..” the rest murmured in agreement.


thank god that all of them were spared from you killing them! wonder what happened? stay tuned! hahaha. special cameo by Woohyun of INFINITE, well, you know i couldn't resist! maybe he will appear in the next chapters? maybe not? who knows? <3

xoxo