Twins!

SHINee : Family Version

3. Park Minho & Park Kibum


This time, you and Leetuk are blessed with twins. Twins with a split personality. Twins with different passion, but still care for each other because they are twins. And this time, Leetuk finally have his own reasons to blame you for harboring twins’ genes.

Trust both of you to have excitement in life by blaming in each other on what genes could they be. And yes, both twin are boys, as Leetuk had predicted, and he was right all along.

Park Minho and Park Kibum.

Minho is the epitome of the Kingka of high school or more like the prince charming. With his sudden burst of height, he is taller than his own twin, which Kibum is not satisfied with. And being Minho, he would love sports, football is his favourite. He would devote his time for football like Jonghyun for music.

Minho is also the most serious out of his siblings. Sometimes he would take things too seriously for his own good, which makes him the traits that you are rather well known of. It’s your trait, and Minho is the one who got it. It has to be the prince charming. Well, atleast he is charming. He would stand still waiting for you to finish picking out stuffs for dinner, and always looking around checking for his mother’s safety. That’s what he would do. If someone decided to steal your bag, Minho is the one who would absolutely trample over them and get the bag like a winner in the end.

As for his twin, Kibum, he gets the soft and girly side of yours. Maybe it was slightly your fault for trying some clothes on him, it was majorly kids’ clothes, but that seems to perk his interest more than anything on fashion. You’re not that fashionable, but you’re not dumb enough to know what’s up to date, and often when Leetuk, Jinki and Jonghyun would walk around doing something productive as a man, you would pick up Kibum and walk to salon or boutique, mainly for some work, but on other time, it was more like pampering yourself.

Kibum does like that, very, very, very much.

Especially when you showed him of your vintage collections. He would opened up his mouth and ask around, even asking about the history of vintage, which you have no problem in telling him that. For most boys to be engrossed with books, school, sports and such stuff, Kibum would always hung around you to know more about fashion.

It is helpful to say that Kibum helps a lot with your wardrobe choices every single morning. He would point this and that, and what to wear on many occasion. And of course, he is an absolute mama’s boy, and he would not be ashamed to say that, unlike Minho, who claimed himself to be daddy’s man, but he have the softest spot for his mother, which is you, like it or not. He’s the one who would get Kibum back to reality when he’s daydreaming about the new jacket from that store he was so in love with.

Both twins are more smitten to you more than the eldest two, and you didn’t mind at all. It was fair to say that you and Leetuk have fair shares of attention given to kids and to each other.

“mama, Burberry is having a new collection, can we go and see it?”

“mama, I’m just gonna go to play soccer. Call me when you need me.”