18/12/2017

SHINee : Family Version

It's been a train wreck of a lifetime for us as fellow Shawols and other fans to live this life to receive this news today.

Uri Jjong has gone, and it is indeed, really sad.

I was stunned to hear and read this, i've also been catching up on his news of his condition ever since the articles' flooding in. I've been praying with all the fans all around the world for a tiniest bit of miracle as possible.

But it was too late.

No, let's not blame Jjong for giving up. He had his reasons, and he probably thought that it's time for him to give in to something that he aches long time ago.

A world without a pain.

I, in no doubt, cried over this as much as you guys do. SHINee was the one who made me stay in the kpop world. They played a big part in me, i love every single one of them endlessly, that's what got me into writing in this place.

It was a painful discovery that in the newest chapter, Jjong's name was the last one mentioned. I was going to make it funnier in the next one, without knowing what happened to the real Jjong at the moment...

Thank you to the ones who commented to me on support, i didn't expect for you guys to do that, and i was very thankful for this.

Us, fans had it rough, let's not forget Jjong's family and closest friends who are indeeply affected of this news too. I know they would need more time to recover, so don't harass or spamming them on their SNS accounts for this, okay? I'm sure that Jjong doesn't like that too.

Author-nim need some time to recover, but i will never delete or stop or disappear from here. I will keep the story going, keeping the memories and Jjong here forever embedded in this website and our hearts! 

Thank you Kim Jonghyun, you have worked hard. Now you can finally rest in peace. I was hoping to meet you someday, but apparently i have to line that wish up with another fans that would be wishing the same thing like i do. 

SHINee is still and forever be 0T5.

LEE JINKI. KIM JONGHYUN. CHOI MINHO. KIM KIBUM. LEE TAEMIN.

ALWAYS.

Regards,

Bunny18.