33: (SPECIAL) Mini SHINee Valentine's!!!!!

SHINee : Family Version

On an empty house, where the parents were sleeping, padded footsteps are heard through the hallways, each one faster than ever. Hushing with each other in order to not let the parents woke up due to the noise, the footsteps stops at the living room, before jumping on the couch and sit still.

The owners of the footsteps dropped their belongings that they collected from their room onto the table, each shushing each other when some crayons or pens rolled down off the table, making a small ‘thump’ on the floor.

Each pair of hands grabbed their own paper and cards, cutting them up and putting so many glitters on it, without knowing that it would turn into a glitter fiesta for the receiver in the morning.

One would want to cut the paper, but was stopped by another, offering to cut for them instead. The others were busy mixing up colours and shapes that hopefully turned out well in the end. some even bicker on the choice of colours, discussing about whether pink or purple should be separated or combined in a single card together, totally forgetting about the no-sound policy at this hour, or they will get busted in the end.

Thankfully, one of them shushed, reminding them about how loud they were being about it point out the needed answer for their dilemma. The situation turned out to be quiet again, with each of them silently preparing their masterpiece for their loved ones.

When it’s exactly two hours later, two of them sneaked into the kitchen, pulling out some silverware and the secret container they kept deep inside the fridge, where the vegetables was and place them on the table, before dumping them out on the plates that were readied beforehand.

The two make sure to decorate them nicely, before turning to the nice freshly squeezed juice that they had prepared hours before and pour them into a nice, expensive looking glasses. They even make sure to cover everything up with a cover that their parents got from Indonesia, covering it up nicely so that each of the food and drinks are well kept under it.

When that is done, all of them scurried out to the living room again, cleaning up the remaining before pushing each other to their rooms, sneakily close their door and grab their towels to rush into the shower. One of them had to assist the younger into shower so that they can be properly cleaned as quietly and quickly as they can.

After an hour of hassle, they rush out from their rooms sneakily (again) and head to the front door. Not forgetting to get the keys and making sure everything is in the place, they closed the door, walking quickly to the nearest bus stop for the early bus to school.

 

When the parents woke up two hours later, they were horrified that they slept in late, forgetting to wake up the kids. Both of them rush out from bed, running to each room and knocking to all of them, reminding them to wake up and quickly rush themselves to school. When there is no answer from all of them, the parents opened the door, surprised to find that everyone is gone for the day, no traces of them in sight.

The parents were confused, but quickly go to the kitchen, hoping to see their kids on the table eating breakfast as they were already too late for school. But what they found is the cover that had a sticky note taped on top of it that said ‘lift me up!’

They did, and was surprised to find the food and drinks untouched and freshly sealed under the covers. But what surprises them more is to find 5 different card designs next to each silverware. Each of them spelled their words together, starting from H to E with a heart in the end. One of the parents picked up a huge card that had a sticky note again taped on it saying ‘read me!’ and nudge their partner to read it together.

When they finished reading it, both of them are already full of smiles of adoration.

 

Happy Valentine’s Day Mama and Appa!

If you were wondering where all of us are, we’re already at school! J

Thank you for all the loves that you gave us, now and the upcoming years later on! We prepared the decorations and cards for you to keep, and of course, the special breakfast!

Because that we love you so much, we decided to make both of you as our Valentine’s!

Go ahead and enjoy your day! We’ll be waiting for you at home after your date!

WE LOVE YOU!

Sincerely,

Park Jinki, Park Jonghyun, Park Minho, Park Kibum and Park Taemin (Mini SHINee! Cute right?)

 

P/S: We called the uncles for babysitting before you do, so don’t worry about us being alone in the house! They’re gonna bring us food and games! We promise to go to school the next day!


A/N: Happy Valentine's day! sorry if it was a day before or a day after or today! i was busy with school, even on Valentine's! but of course, a special chapter on the special day are still going up on here! enjoy your day lovelies!

xoxo