16 : Just Random...

SHINee : Family Version

small updates after being gone for so long! enjoy!


“didn’t I say that I did warn you?” Siwon sighed, seeing little Taemin running around after his bath, being chased by Shindong who was desperately trying to put his clothes on him but the little (also ) boy was running around, giggling like it was a game.

“yah! Yah! Taemin-ah! Stop and put on your clothes first!” Shindong shouted, trying so hard to make sure that he would catch that pesky little one without having to run that much, his arms wailing trying to catch that small boy infront of him.

“how many did you gave him anyway?” Yesung blinked, cleaning the table before staring blankly at the spot that he couldn’t wipe away. He proceed to get the sanitizer before furiously scrubbing the stain away.

“not that much. Maybe three?”

“liar. I saw you snacking with him after that.” Donghae interrupted, eyeing the little boy before running forward to catch the little boy. Siwon turn to glare at his hyung, shaking his head before proceed with cleaning the mess up in the living room.

“this is not the first time that he went whoopy. But don’t worry, he’ll stop in a couple of minutes more. Hopefully.” Kibum sighed, eating his pancakes and sipping on an orange juice along the way.

“he’s going to fall asleep later on.” Minho sighed, rubbing his temples before proceeding to help the struggling uncles that was holding his little brother, leaving his meal cold on the table.

“yah, eat your breakfast first.” Kangin’s orders was left on a deaf ear just like that.

“still need to make that best son’s competition?” Jinki muttered to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun scoffed. “hyung, it is never final until we know the end of this competition.”

“since when that we established this? We all know that Minho topped that one.” Kibum chuckled, raising his eyebrows and sipping on his orange juice with his pinky on top like he’s drinking tea out of that glass.

“hell no!” both the elders protested. Sungmin, who was nearby, pulling both Jinki and Jonghyun’s ear respectively.

“oww!! Uncle!”

“no cursing in here. What if your brother hears about it? He would follow up!”

“but he’s not here!”

“who cares if he’s not here. You wouldn’t be growing up having that sailor mouth with you. It’s not good for your brain.” Sungmin berated.

“but I thought that cursing helps with the pain?” Jinki questioned. Sungmin huffed and pull their ears again.

“oww!! Oww!! Arasso!”

Both Jinki and Jonghyun pouted, finishing their breakfast quietly. Kibum snorted, pushing his chair away and bring his empty dishes to the sink, helping Uncle Kyuhyun with the dishes. Donghae walk into the kitchen, bringing Minho with him before gently pushing him to the table and walk out. Minho was pouting slightly.

“what did you do?” Jinki asked.

“I just wanted to help. But Uncle Donghae brought me back here when he heard that I didn’t touch my breakfast.” He proceed with eating his breakfast like it was nothing.

“still the best son.” Kibum sang while doing his dishes. Jonghyun was about to burst.

“hec-“ he turn to look at Uncle Sungmin, who was nearby, glaring at them and pointing to the food as in saying ‘eat the food and don’t talk!’. Jonghyun yelped a little before turning to his food, finishing them.

“pabo.” Minho muttered.

“done!” Donghae and Shindong came in with little Taemin still squirming inside their hold, giggling slightly. Looking at how their uncles ran around the house trying to get the little guy to wear his clothes, they probably need to step inside the shower again.

“we should get into a reality show or something. Like Hello Baby.” Kyuhyun suggested.

“ah, that one Teuk-hyung went to?” Heechul asked.

“yah, don’t bring that up. You know how he and his wife got into a small quarrel because of that.” Eunhyuk walk in, yawning to himself after listening.

“mama and appa quarrel? About what?” Kibum was surprised to hear that.

“your mama was just jealous because your appa is doing the show with Sistar. It’s just the usual couple thing.” Eunhyuk answered.

“oh?”

“was it that time when they are dating?” Yesung asked.

“they’re married already. At that time, she’s pregnant with Jonghyun, if I’m not mistaken.” Siwon answered. The rest nodded.

“ani, it’s just your mama is pregnant at the moment, so she couldn’t control her emotions like she used to. Pregnant woman tend to get angry and grumpy a lot.” Sungmin says, making it clear.

“still, it was a small quarrel.” Minho sighed.

“who told appa to get into that show? Aish, it’s not like it’s bad, but I want mama and appa to be together forever.” Kibum grunted. The rest of the uncles chuckled at his small tantrum.

“it’s just how idols are supposed to earn money, kids. Promoting Super Junior and all, we have to make a lot of sacrifices. You need to understand your appa’s work, arasso?” Ryeowook ruffled Kibum’s messy hair before telling the rest to finish their meal.

“yah, we don’t have time to waste. Let’s get ready and go to the theme park.” He added.

Jinki and Jonghyun gulped. Uh oh.

Let’s hope that they don’t puke over the clouds when getting into something.