Last Born

SHINee : Family Version

4. Park Taemin


The latest and the last born. Leetuk think that he may have more than enough. You think that it’s because of the twins that frighten him so much to bear another child again. Well, he’s not the one bearing it. You are. You and Leetuk took a break on thinking about having another child for a couple of years and tried to make sure that the other kids are old enough before they can have another. And that’s where the baby of the family comes along.

Park Taemin.

The shy, innocent little boy.

You can conclude that it was the mixture of both you and Leetuk. You can’t say that you are innocent after being married, but those little traits just stuck to the little one, and you might not know when that little traits would come out.

Luckily, it came out to you and Leetuk sooner than expected. Little Taemin was amazing in dancing, even if it’s to ‘Twinkle Twinkle Little Star’. He had decided to make dancing as his hobby, and even following up to his father’s dance routine in the music video, stepping on his toe or even bump his shin near the table quite a few times until you sent him to his room for causing a mess. But he would never stop.

Like Jonghyun, again Taemin was taught on how to dance by Uncle Eunhyuk, Uncle Shindong and Uncle Donghae. He even got to meet the grown up version of Taemin from a new boy group, which shares the same interest as him.

When your husband thought that Taemin could be another him, he proves otherwise. He is the shyest person in the family, and the most innocent out of his brothers. When his brothers are already talking about abs and girls, little Taemin would stay by their sides, listening but not even understanding a thing. He tried to mingle with his big brothers, but because of his age, his brothers would think that he is too young, yet he spent so much time with you, which is why he is being like that.

Leetuk also thought that he is too young to learn things, until you push that responsibility to him to teach him something new. And it did, but still, the sweet little Taemin that would always hide behind your legs while people approached you or asking for banana milk every single time never changed. His eyes are watching, his ears are listening, but he wouldn’t understand a thing because he is just too innocent and kind for that.

But you can’t say that his questions are that innocent either.

“mama, why is Minho-hyung showing his body infront of the mirror? Is he hurt? But he’s smiling. Is he crazy?”