Sechung

Sechung/Dodaeng One shots

Author POV

"Unnie!” Sejeong said cutely and came to hugged Chungha’s arm.

Hey, you’re not late for once, good job!

Ahhh unnie I don’t come late THAT often.” Sejeong pouted.

Since you’re on time, that means you didn’t have breakfast, right? Here take my sandwich.” Chungha handed Sejeong her food.

Unnie it’s okay I’m not hungry.” Sejeong smiled.

Take it, you always love my sandwich, right?”

Sejeong couldn’t win at Chungha’s innocent smile, so she accepted it.

Do you think those two still have any feelings for each other?” Doyeon asked from afar.

Hmm I don’t know…” Mina said.

I think they do.” Sohye said.

I don’t think so…” Yoojung said.

I find them amazing. I don’t think I can be friend with an ex, let along being best friends with them.” Doyeon said.

We won’t be friends after we break up?” Yoojung asked with her sad puppy eyes.

We will never break up dummy.” Doyeon wrapped her arms around Yoojung protectively.

Why did those two break up again?” Somi chimed in.

Flashback

Sejeong and Chungha have been together for 3 months. They were really happy together. They were best friends before that so it just felt normal spending a lot of time together..

Sejeong unnie!” Doyeon came to Sejeong’s side.

Do you need money? Why are you greeting me so nicely?” Sejeong eyed Doyeon.

Wow I am hurt! I have a job now you know!”

True.” Sejeong laughed and patted Doyeon head, “did you need something?”

I was just curious about stuff. How are things with you and Chungha unnie?”

Good, great. Perfect.” Sejeong answered.

What’s with that answer?”

Sejeong sighed, “I...I’m afraid.”

Afraid? Afraid of what?”

I don’t think I’m the relationship type…”

Unnie! How can you say that?!” Doyeon slapped Sejeong on the back.

I...I was just thinking, maybe Chungha unnie would be better without me.”

WHAT?!”

Yah calm down!” Sejeong tried to shush Doyeon.

"I can’t calm down!”

Doyeon-ah, Chungha unnie deserve better. I’m...I’m too scared of commitment.”

Why couldn’t you think of this BEFORE you got with Chungha unnie? Unnie, you’re gonna break her heart…”

I know.” Sejeong groaned, “What do I do?”

Unnie you have to do what’s right. If you’re having doubts, then you have to...you have to end things…” Doyeon was having trouble saying it.

Sejeong knew what Doyeon said was right. She can’t continue being with Chungha if she’s going to have doubts like these. She’s just isn’t the relationship type. She’s always better on her own.

Sejeong called Chungha to meet her at her room. She was nervous. She’s going to be the most horrible person in the world.

Hey!” Chungha greeted happily and pecked Sejeong on the lips.

Unnie, there’s something we have to talk about.” Sejeong said.

What is it? Are you alright?” Chungha asked worriedly as she grabbed a hold of Sejeong’s hand.

I...I don’t think we should be together anymore.” Sejeong said, trying hard to say it.

What?” Chungha let go of Sejeong’s hands.

We...we shouldn’t be together.”

W-why?” Chungha was on the verge of tears.

I’m...I’m just not ready for a relationship.” Sejeong said honestly.

You’re not ready? Sejeong-ah…” Chungha sighed, “You should have knew this before we got together.”

I just really liked you and I wanted to be with you!” Sejeong tried to defend herself.

Then why can’t we just stay together?” Chungha wiped her tears away.

because...I just...I’m not ready for a relationship.”

You’re so confusing...but fine! If you don’t want to be together then we won’t be together.” Chungha started heading for the door and Sejeong wanted to stop her, but she had no rights to.

I’m sorry.” Sejeong said before Chungha closed the door.

They both went their separate ways and cried.

Flashback End

Sejeong unnie.” Somi sighed while shaking her head.

"That was a dark time." Doyeon also shook her head, "they didn't say a word to each other, let along look at each other."

I’m just amazed that they’re still close.” Sohye said.

Sejeong and Chungha started walking towards the group.

Hey guys!” Sejeong greeted, “what are you guys talking about?”

Nothing, just about class.” Doyeon said innocently.

Class , booooo!” Sejeong said putting her thumb down.

Yah, set a good example for the kid!” Chungha hit Sejeong on the back.

Chungha!” Jina called out, making the group turned their head.

Hey unnie!” Chungha gave a big bear hug to Jina.

Sejeong looked at the two hugging and felt a bit jealous. She knew she shouldn’t be jealous. She had no rights to be. Doyeon noticed the look that Sejeong was giving.

I have something to ask you.” Jina laughed nervously.

What is it unnie?”

Uhhh can you ask your friends to look away?”

Chungha turned around and saw all eyes were on her, she glared at us a bit.

Okay we’ll look away!” Yoojung said, making everyone turn.

Even though their eyes were away, their ears were still listening.

Are you free this friday?”

Yeah, why?” Chungha answered.

Do you...maybe want to go on a date with me? We can go watch a movie!” Jina asked.

Sure!” Chungha smiled.

Hearing Chungha agreed so fast made Sejeong's heart hurt.

Really?!” Jina was excited, “okay, I’ll pick you up at 6!” she hugged Chungha and went back to her friends.

Oooh unnie got a date!” Somi teased.

Shut up.” Chungha blushed.

I didn’t know you like Jina unnie!” Sohye nudged Chungha.

I mean she’s really great, I always felt a little something.” Chungha smiled shyly.

Doyeon looked over to Sejeong and noticed a bitter look on her.

Doyeon leaned into Sejeong’s ear, “are you okay?”

Sejeong nodded her head.

Unnie, I’m excited for you!” Sejeong gathered up her courage to say.

Chungha just smiled back brightly.


Sejeong burst through Doyeon’s bedroom door.

Oh geeze lock the door or something!” Sejeong covered her eyes upon seeing Doyeon and Yoojung making out.

Unnie!” Both Doyeon and Yoojung cried out.

Alright take a break, I need help.” Sejeong went to sit on the bed, separating the couple.

Doyeon groaned. Yoojung jabbed Doyeon from behind, “be nice!”

What can I help you with my sweet unnie?” Doyeon asked nicely.

I need you guys to help me stalk Chungha unnie and her date.”

What? Why?” Doyeon asked.

I…” Sejeong tried to say.

Pabo-yah, cause she still liked Chungha unnie!” Yoojung rolled her eyes.

Unnie, this isn’t a healthy thing to do.” Doyeon said.

I want her back.” Sejeong said firmly.

What?” Both Doyeon and Yoojung said.

It’s been 2 years unnie!” Doyeon shouted.

I know!” Sejeong replied back.

Unnie...think it through. You can’t just do that...maybe you just feel some jealousy for now.” Yoojung said.

I know I don’t. I’ve felt this way for a while, I just haven’t been able to voice it out.” Sejeong sighed.

Are you really sure about this?” Doyeon asked.

No! Unnie no!” Yoojung said angrily, surprising both Doyeon and Sejeong.

What?” Sejeong asked.

You broke Chungha unnie’s heart last time! It took her so long to get over it. It took her so long to be able to just talk to you normally again. What if you break her heart again?” Yoojung ranted on.

Doyeon is close to Sejeong, but Yoojung is close to Chungha. Doyeon was by Sejeong’s side throughout the breakup while Yoojung was by Chungha’s side. Yoojung was really angry at Sejeong at that time. She didn't understand why Sejeong did that. She was so sure they would last together for a long time.

I know...I’ve always loved her though. I just wasn’t ready. Now I am...I know I am.” Sejeong said.

Yoojung looked a bit skeptical.

Trust her Yoojung-ah…” Doyeon said.

Alright, so what can we do to help?” Yoojung sighed.

Let’s go stalk Chungha unnie at the theater.” Sejeong smiled.

Both Doyeon and Yoojung knew this was gonna be a bad idea, but they still agreed.

Sejeong drove them to the movie theater. Yoojung had texted Chungha asking her what movie they were going to watch.

Hi! Three tickets to Kingsman please.” Sejeong told the ticket person.

The person handed them the tickets to the three musketeers and off they went. They went into the theater. They sat in the back trying to find Chungha and Jina’s head.

Where are they?” Sejeong whispered.

THERE!” Doyeon whispered shout.

Sejeong looked to where Doyeon was pointing.

She has her arms around Chungha unnie!” Sejeong said out loud.

Zip it!” Yoojung covered Sejeong’s mouth.

Now what do we do?” Doyeon asked.

ummm...I need to get Jina unnie away from Chungha unnie!” Sejeong said.

Call her Yoojung-ah, say her it’s an emergency.” Doyeon said.

Yoojung texted Chungha saying that she has an emergency. The three musketeers noticed Chungha excusing herself and leaving the theater.

Now is your chance, go!” Doyeon rushed Sejeong.

Sejeong quickly got up and followed Chungha outside. Chungha was standing near the door on the phone, probably trying to call Yoojung.

Sejeong walked up Chungha.

Unnie.” Sejeong tapped on Chungha’s shoulder.

Sejeong!” Chungha was surprised, “do you know what’s wrong with Yoojung? She texted me saying there’s an emergency.”

She was helping me.” Sejeong said.

Help you? Help you with what?” Chungha was confused.

I..Chungha unnie, I like you.” Sejeong said.

What?”

Please don’t be with Jina unnie. I like you Chungha unnie, I want to be with you.”

What are you talking about? I’m going back into the theater.” Chungha tried to walk past Sejeong, but Sejeong stopped her.

Sejeong let go.”

Unnie, please.”

Sejeong!” Chungha pulled her hand away from Sejeong, “no.”

“You...don’t like me anymore?” Sejeong felt her heart breaking apart.

You broke my heart. How am I so sure that you’re ready this time and won’t break my heart?”

Trust me.” Sejeong looked into Chungha’s eyes.

No. Sejeong-ah, we can’t. Why are you doing this now? Are you just jealous that I’m with someone else?” Chungha sighed.

No. Well yes, but unnie. I’m sure now. I’m sure that I want to be with you.”

Sejeong, stop. I can’t do this. We will not get back together. I'm not some toy you can play with when you're bored then throw away later.” Chungha walked past Sejeong.

Sejeong’s feet didn’t move. She was heartbroken.

Chungha walked back into the theater and sat beside Jina’s side. Doyeon and Yoojung looked at each other, then they went outside to find Sejeong standing there.

Unnie what happened?” Doyeon came to Sejeong’s side.

She rejected me.”

What?” Yoojung asked.

She doesn’t trust me enough to be with me again.” Sejeong was tearing up.

Come on let’s go home. Doyeon linked arms with Sejeong and helped her back to the car.

Sejeong drove Doyeon and Yoojung back to Doyeon’s house. Sejeong just wanted to be alone so she went back to her house to mope. She wanted to text Chungha, but she knew she shouldn’t. She messed up. She messed up her friendship with Chungha.

Chungha was trying her best to focus on the movie, but her mind kept going back to Sejeong. Why? Why now? Chungha has been in love with Sejeong for the longest time, but it all turned into disaster. Sejeong broke Chungha’s heart. Chungha felt so empty after the breakup. It took her so long to be able to get up from it. It was so hard for her to talk to Sejeong again normally, but they were able to get past it. Chungha buried her feelings for Sejeong. She was fine burying it, but now Sejeong was digging it up. She didn’t want that. She’s too scared. She didn’t want to get her heart broken again.

How did you like the movie?” Jina asked.

It was good.” Chungha gave a weak smile.

Ready to go home?”

Chungha wanted to nod her head frantically, she just wanted to be alone to her thoughts.

Jina drove Chungha back and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Chungha wanted to feel something, but she didn’t. She just kept thinking about Sejeong. Chungha was thinking...Yoojung was in on this since she was helping text Chungha. Maybe Yoojung can help her sort her thoughts.

Chungha decided to call Yoojung for some help.

Hello?” Yoojung answered innocently.

Choi Yoojung. I know you helped Sejeong. Now tell me what’s going on.” Chungha said sternly.

Sejeong unnie still likes you and she wants you back.” Yoojung didn’t even hesitate to tell Chungha.

Chungha sighed, “why? Why now?”

I don’t know either unnie...What do you think? How do you feel?

I...I don’t want my heart to be broken again.”

Maybe you just need some time.” Yoojung suggested.

Yeah…” Chungha sighed.

Chungha hung up and laid on her bed. She just kept thinking. She groaned knowing that things will be awkward between the two now.


Is this a good idea?” Yoojung asked warily.

Yes, they have to do this!” Doyeon said.

Sejeong and Chungha have been avoiding each other for a week now. It was killing the vibe of the group. Doyeon came up with the idea that they should have a sleepover with everyone. Chungha and Sejeong will be forced to be in the same room. Except they don’t know that everyone will be here. Chungha thinks it’s just her and Nayoung. Sejeong thinks it’s just her, Doyeon, Yoojung, and Nayoung sleeping over.

What are you guys whispering about?” Sejeong asked.

Just then someone knocked on the door. Sejeong went to open the door and saw it was Chungha.

Uh...unnie.” Sejeong said awkwardly.

Jieqiong popped up behind Chungha, “and Jieqiong!”

Then Jieqiong pushed Chungha into the house.

Chungha grabbed a hold of Yoojung and pulled her to the side, “yah what are you guys up to?”

Nothing.” Yoojung said innocently.

The door opened again and Somi, Sohye, and Mina came in.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!” Somi shouted.

Somi came up with the bright idea of playing truth or dare to help liven up the mood and get things out in the open.

Everyone sat in a circle, Chungha and Sejeong were avoiding each other’s eye contacts.

I’ll start!” Yoojung raised her hand, “Doyeon, truth or dare?”

Dare.” Doyeon said bravely.

I dare you to kiss me.” Yoojung smiled brightly.

Gladly.” Doyeon crawled over to Yoojung and started kissing her.

Geeze get a room!” Sohye said.

They’re no fun.” Somi rolled her eyes.

Doyeon and Yoojung parted and smiled at each other. Chungha and Sejeong were jealous at how easy their relationship seem.

Okay, Jieqiong unnie! Truth or dare?” Doyeon asked.

Dare!”

I dare you to go hug Nayoung unnie’s mom and say ‘I love you mother-in-law!’” Doyeon smirked.

Everyoen was laughing while Jieqiong and Nayoung blushed.

Jieqiong got up and went downstairs to find Nayoung’s mom. Everyone was watching from above.

Oh Jieqiong, did you need something?” Nayoung’s mom asked.

Umm...I love you mother-in-law!” Jieqiong hugged Nayoung’s mom, then she quickly ran upstairs, making everyone laugh.

Good job unnie!” Mina high fived Jieqiong.

Truth or dare Sohye-ah?” Jieqiong asked.

Truth.”

What is the worst thing you’ve ever done?”

I’ve...stole from a store before.” Sohye put her head down.

What?!” Everyone was surprised.

But! The week after that I went to the store and left them extra money!” Sohye said, making everyone laugh.

As the night went on everyone was laughing and slowly getting drunk. Sejeong was the only sober one. She didn’t like drinking. She hated the taste and the feeling of it. She just likes watching people get drunk. She looked at Chungha and saw her happily laughing with Nayoung. Then her heart started to pound faster when Chungha was walking towards her way. Then Chungha came and sat beside Sejeong.

Hey what’s up?” Chungha asked.

Sejeong was stuck. She didn’t know what to say.

I’m good, you?”

I missed you.” Chungha said giving her a sad smile.

Chungha isn’t super drunk, she was still a bit sober. She was tired of avoiding Sejeong. She knew it was time for them to finally talk it out.

I’ve missed you too.” Sejeong tried to hold back her tear.

Chungha raised her hand and cupped Sejeong’s face, making them face each other.

Did you ever stopped liking me?” Chungha asked.

I did, but only because I figured that I love you.” Sejeong said.

Sejeong-ah…”

Unnie, please. Give me a second chance, I promise you I am ready.” Sejeong said sincerely.

I...don’t know…” Chungha looked away.

Sejeong decided to just say it. She leaned in and kissed Chungha, but then she pulled back.

Why did you pull back?” Chungha rested her forehead on Sejeong’s.

You don’t mind?” Sejeong asked.

Chungha shook her head. She was willing to give a Sejeong a chance. A couple days before she probably wouldn’t, but after talking to Nayoung she changed her mind.

Flashback

What do I do Nayoung-ah?” Chungha hit the pillow nearby.

Just give her a chance.” Nayoung shrugged.

It’s not that easy! She broke my heart!”

Yeah, but you guys were young...at least she didn’t string you on.” Nayoung defended Sejeong.

Yeah, but!”

No but. You know how Sejeong is, she would never try to hurt you on purpose.”

I know that...I’m just too scared.” Chungha sighed.

Love is a scary thing.” Nayoung said, “Don’t you think I’m scared of losing Jieqiong too? She might have to leave to China any time soon.”

Just take a chance. If you get a heartbreak then so be it. BUT it could work out! Then you can be the happiest girl ever.” Nayoung had a good point.

Chungha pondered a bit. Maybe Nayoung is right. Sejeong wouldn’t hurt her on purpose. Plus she was really happy when she was with Sejeong.

Maybe you’re right.” Chungha nodded her head.

Just give the poor girl a second chance. She’s been so sad ever since you rejected her.” Nayoung patted Chungha’s back.

I guess...okay. Next time I see Sejeong we’ll talk things through.”

Flashback End

Do you...do you still like me?” Sejeong asked nervously.

I never stopped.” Chungha leaned in.

Sejeong was about to kiss Chungha, but Chungha leaned back making Sejeong confused.

I need a promise though.” Chungha said.

Anything.”

You can never break my heart again. If you do, Yoojungie is gonna beat you up.” Chungha said sternly.

I promise, I will gladly let Yoojung beat me up. I’m so sorry for hurting you, I was a dumb kid.” Sejeong apologized.

Let’s not mention it...it still hurts a bit.” Chungha bit her lip.

Sejeong grabbed a hold of Chungha’s hands and gently rubbed it. She couldn’t believe what was happening. Chungha was finally giving her a second chance. This felt like a dream. Is it the alcohol talking?

You’re not drunk, right unnie?” Sejeong asked skeptically.

Why? You don’t believe me?”

Well...last time you made it clear that you didn’t want to give me a chance, now you’re suddenly giving me a chance.”

I’ve thought it through. I was happiest when I was with you, and I missed that feeling. Nayoung also helped me though things through too.”

I was happiest when I was with you too.”

Chungha couldn’t wait anymore, she leaned in and kissed Sejeong. She missed this feeling so much. She placed her hands on Sejeong’s waist and stayed there.

The moment was perfect, until drunk Yoojung tripped and fell on top of them.

Yah!” Sejeong groaned and pushed Yoojung off.

Hey, be nice to my baby!” Chungha helped Yoojung laid down.

Can we continue where we left off?” Sejeong smiled.

Nope! Let’s get everyone to bed.” Chungha laughed.

Sejeong groaned, but still agreed. They helped everyone into the bed and tugged them in. They saved Nayoung’s bed for themselves.

bThey both climbed onto the bed and laid beside each other, Chungha was in Sejeong’s arm.

I missed this.” Sejeong snuggled into Chungha.

I…” Chungha wanted to say I love you, but was afraid.

I love you unnie.” Sejeong said, beating Chungha to it.

I love you too.” Chungha smiled.

Then they closed their eyes and tried to sleep. Both finally having a good night sleep for once. Chungha was still a bit skeptical, and Sejeong promised herself to never hurt Chungha in any way.


Long overdue I know T____T

It's hard to write Sechung because there are no interactions between them, so I have no inspiration :c

Anyways, as always, thank you for reading & subscribing! ^___^

Sorry if there are any typos or mistakes!