Dodaeng Part 2

Sechung/Dodaeng One shots

Yoojung pov

Kim Doyeon. I hate that girl. Being married to her was the worst thing that ever happened to me. I'm pretty sure she's just playing with my feelings. After we spent the night together on the same bed, the next day was a bit awkward. She was out for the rest of the day and didn't come home until late at night. After that we would sometimes sleep together on the same bed or she would sleep on hers. When we’re sleeping she hugs me tightly, making me feel loved and stuff. On the days that we don't sleep together she's cold towards me. Going back to her one word reply or ignoring me. Just when I thought things were going well between us, Doyeon brought someone over and let's just say the walls are very thin and I can every sound and every... After that she would still occasionally come and sleep on my bed with me, but I would face the other way and when she tried to hug me I would scoot away, at one point I almost fell off my bed. It makes me really mad. It's like she's playing me. I have been avoiding her. I don't greet her in the morning, I don't stay up for her and I don't make food for her. I'm pretty she noticed but she doesn't care.

“Yoojungie!” Jieqiong unnie squealed and came to hug me once she entered the door.

“Hey unnie.” I smiled as I hugged her back.

Doyeon was standing at the side just staring. We made eye contacts, but I looked away. Still mad at her.

“Are you gonna go shopping with us?” Jieqiong unnie asked.

“No, I’m going out with Chungha unnie.”
“Oh! You and Chungha unnie should join us. Please. Please. We never hangout anymore.” Jieqiong unnie pouted.

“But…”
“Good! You’re coming! Let’s go, tell Chungha unnie to meet us at the mall.”
Jieqiong unnie smiled and then she pulled me out the door with Doyeon following behind us. I took out my phone and texted Chungha unnie, which she was fine with and said she was on her way. I sat in the backseat of the car, while Jieqiong unnie drove and Doyeon was at the front passenger. I was feeling nervous, we never hung out before. I can see her looking at me through the side mirror, but I just ignored it.

When we got to the mall Chungha unnie was waiting at the entrance. I practically ran to her.

“Hey baby.” Chungha unnie hugged me.

“Save me.” I whispered, while Chungha unnie just looked at me weirdly.

“Hey Chungha unnie!” Jieqiong unnie greeted and hugged her.

Doyeon also waved and hugged her too. Then we started walking around, Jieqiong unnie and Doyeon were behind us. I would prefer to be behind them. I can feel Doyeon stares and it’s making me really nervous.

“Still mad at her?” Chungha unnie asked me.

“Yup.”
“Poor baby.” Chungha unnie said while patting my head.

 

Doyeon POV

While being at the mall we went into a clothing store and kind of separated out since we had different tastes in clothing. I couldn’t help but look at Yoojung from time to time. I really like that girl. I know she’s mad at me, I would be too. I just don’t know what to do or how to act or how to put everything into words. I never run after someone. I’m never the one to say “I like you.” This is all too new to me, so I kind have just been avoiding it. Hoping my feeling for her will die down.

When I looked over to Yoojung I see someone talking to her. Why does this girl get hit on so many times? I was gonna move to be closer to be able to hear them, but then Jieqiong unnie came and distracted me.

“What do you think of this?” She asked.

“Cute.” I said not even looking at what she was holding.

“You’re not even looking. What are you looking at anyways?” Then she turned to look at what I was looking, “oh.”
Things seems to be going well between Yoojung at the stranger. Both were smiling, the girl was definitely flirting from her hair touching/twisting and occasionally touching Yoojung’s arm. Jieqiong unnie grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to Yoojung.

“So tomorrow?” The girl asked.

“Yeah, it’s a date.” Yoojung smiled.

The girl waved goodbye and I started feeling really sad. Maybe they’re just old friends who haven’t seen each other for a while. Then again if they were friends they would have hugged or something since Yoojung is big on skinship.

“Go find out stuff.” I whispered pushing Jieqiong unnie.

Jieqiong unnie just glared at me, but walked to Yoojung, while I pretend to hide. I saw Jieqiong unnie asking Yoojung something, and then Yoojung blushed and looked down shyly. Then Jieqiong unnie nudged Yoojung playfully. Then Jieqiong unnie started walking my way.

“Yup, you gotta tell her your feelings now. She just got a date with that girl for tomorrow.” Jieqiong unnie said.

“Ugh.” I groaned.

“Ugh what?” Chungha unnie said popping out of nowhere.

“Nothing!” Jieqiong unnie and I said simultaneously.

Chungha unnie gave us a weird look and just walked away.

After we were done shopping we started walking back to the car. Chungha unnie was sleeping while Yoojung was using her phone. Jieqiong unnie and I were just singing along to her radio. I was trying to keep my mind off of Yoojung’s date tomorrow. Is this how she feels when I bring over other people? Is she trying to get over me too? I know she likes me. Before I always heard rumors, but I didn’t think much about it. A lot of people liked me back then.

Jieqiong unnie dropped us off at our house and we silently walked into the house together.

“Are you free tomorrow?” I asked breaking the silence as we put away our stuff.

“No.”
“What are you doing?”

“Stuff.”
Damn. Is this how she felt when I gave her one word responses? It really hurts.
“Let’s go to the movies tomorrow.” I said.

“...I just told you I have plans.”
“Cancel them.”

Yoojung just looked at me with a “what the ” face and then she went into her room and closed the door.


Yoojung POV

After my date I was on my way back home feeling happy. It’s been awhile since I’ve been on the date. Minju was really nice and sweet. I was surprised when she came up to talk to me. I was feeling a bit nervous and I was actually going to reject her because I felt weird “cheating” on Doyeon, but then I thought Doyeon never cared about how I felt, so I said yes. I’m glad I said yes. We went to the movies and watched a comedy one. We were laughing a lot. I thought she looked really pretty when laughing and smiling, not as pretty as Doyeon, but still pretty. After the movies we went to get food and just got to know each other. We had many similarities, I was happy that she was interested in dance since I really love dancing. I felt like we really connected.

As I entered the house, I noticed Doyeon shoes were there so she’s still home. Surprised she hasn’t left yet. Then I noticed another pair of shoes. Great she’s having a “friend” over. When I was about to entered my room, I was surprised when Doyeon’s door opened. She was with a girl, of course. She led the girl to the front door and then before the girl left, she pushed Doyeon to wall and they made out a bit, making my heart hurt, but I ignored it. I looked away and when to my room and closed the door. Then I heard the front door closing. I laid on my bed sighing. So much for feeling happy. I tried to think about Minju, but my mind kept drifting off to Doyeon. How is that I’m still not over her? School has been over for 3 years already. I should have gotten over her when I didn’t see her for a year and a half, yet when we would run into each other at a friend’s event my heart would still beat fast for her. Now we’re married, but she’s busy with other people and playing around with my feelings.

I should have know. Of course she would play with my feelings. Throughout school she was never committed to someone. Why would she even like someone like me? I’m almost half her size. I’m not as beautiful as all the other people she’s been with. We don’t even talk. I was a fool to think that she might actually like me. I can’t believe I let her sleep with me on the same bed. I feel stupid for feeling something when we kissed, I doubt she felt anything.

“Choi Yoojung.” I heard her voice say from the other side.

I didn’t want to talk to her, so I just ignored her.

Ignoring does nothing since she knocked on the door and then just opened the door.

I looked up from my bed and gave her a scowl.

“I knocked.”
“Doesn’t mean you can come in.” I said.

“How was your date?” She asked, surprising me.

“It was great.”

Doyeon walked over and then she laid beside me, which I scooted away, not wanting to be near her. Well I wanted to be near her, but I don’t want her to know that.

“Do you like her?”
“Why do you want to know?”
“Well I want to know what my wife is up to.” She said, calling me her wife so casually.

“I like her. I like her alot.” I said.

I felt the bed moving a bit so when I turned, Doyeon’s face was inches away from mine. Then she leaned in and kissed me. It was just a quick kiss though, but enough to send chills down my spine.

“Is she a better kisser than me?” She asked when she backed away.

I was speechless. Ugh. I hate it when she does things like that. All my words become jumble up and I lose.

“W...what are you doing to me?” I asked, finally able to speak again.

“What do you mean?”
“First you were cold to me, then you become caring, then you’re cold again. The cycle continues.”

“I don’t know.” Doyeon said.

“You’re very frustrating.”

“Don’t date that girl.”

“What?”

“Didn’t I say before that you were mine?”
“But I’m not yours.”
“We’re married.”
“Wouldn’t that mean you’re mine? Then how come you can date those other girls huh?”
“I’m not dating them.”
Okay she got me there.

“Am I just like one of those girls?”
“No. I told you, you’re my wife.”
“That’s not how you treat a wife.”
“Well if you haven’t noticed this is all new to me.
“Same with me.”
“Just...don’t date that girl.” Doyeon said.

“Why? I like her a lot. I like her a lot more than I like you.” I said, I was starting to get mad at her.

“Really?”
“Yes. Anyone is better than you.” I felt myself regretting those words, but I ignored it. She’s been hurting me, so this was just payback.

“I’m sorry that you’re married to me then.”
Doyeon got off the bed and then she walked out. The regret feeling is starting to overpower me. Did I hurt her by saying that? If she’s hurt then does that mean she actually likes me? Nah I doubt it. She would never like me. I should just stay mad at her.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard the front door closing. Did she leave? I got out of my bed and went outside. No one in the living room. Her door was opened a bit, I peeked inside and no one. Her shoes were gone so yeah she left. I wonder if she left cause she’s mad or if she left cause she has plans. I shouldn’t think much of it, she’ll probably be back by the end of the night.


Three Days Later

. Doyeon hasn’t been home for three days and it’s making me worried. I called her, but it turns out she left her phone here. I asked Jieqiong unnie, but she just said Doyeon is just being Doyeon. What the heck does that mean? Is she still hurt by what I said? No...that can’t be. She would get over it cause it shouldn’t matter to her. She’s probably out having a spontaneous adventure or something. Yeah I’ll go with that. If anything happened to her Jieqiong unnie would tell me.

I haven’t been going out with Minju because it just doesn’t feel right. I don’t want to lead her on when I like someone else. I keep trying to tell myself to just go out on another date with Minju, so I can like her more and get over Doyeon, but I can’t bring myself to actually go out.

I was just cooking some food for myself when I heard the door knocking. I looked through the peephole and saw it was Jieqiong unnie.

“Hey unnie.” I greeted as I opened the door.
“Yoojungie!” Jieqiong unnie hugged me. I love when I see Jieqiong unnie because she always greets me so happily.

“What are you doing here?”
“Can’t I just visit my favorite person in the world?”
“Yeah, but I know that’s not me.”
“Of course it is!”
“Then can I call your fiance and have you say that again?” I teased.

“Okay you got me, I’m just here to talk.” Jieqiong unnie sighed.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“So how’s you and this Minju girl? I heard you like her a lot more than you Doyeon.”
So the words does bother Doyeon since she told Jieqiong unnie about it. A wave of guilt hit me.

“I...I don’t like her more than I like Doyeon…” I said quietly, “I was just mad and the words just came out.”

“You still like Doyeon a lot then?”
“Too much. I have to find a way to get over her.” I sighed.

“Why? You both like each other, so just be together already!”
“It’s hard! Th-- wait. Did you say we like each other? Doyeon likes me?” I asked not believing it.

“Duh! Why do you think she takes good care of you, she even kissed you!”
“Well she’s Doyeon, she’s unpredictable.”
“True.”
“If she really likes me then she’s not showing it.”

“She’s just confused...you know Doyeon, she’s never been in a real relationship before. She’s just afraid of commitment.”
“What commitment? We’re already married! You can’t get more committed than that.”
“Again true…”
“I’m pretty sure she knows that I like her, so if she wants anything to go on between us she’s going to have to initiate it.” I said.

“Okay, I guess there’s nothing else I can do or say.” Jieqiong unnie sighed.

“By the way, how is she? How come she hasn’t come home?” I asked.

“I don’t know.” Jieqiong unnie shrugged, “I have to go meet Nayoung unnie now. You and Doyeon give me too much headaches.”
Jieqiong unnie walked over to me and ruffled my hair and gave me a bright smile then waved goodbye.

“Oh ima borrow this, it’s raining and I got no umbrella.” Jieqiong unnie said while taking my umbrella and then walked out.

I was just thinking about everything that Jieqiong unnie said, Doyeon likes me? No that can’t be right. No. I shouldn’t get my hopes up again. Doyeon can’t like someone like me. There are so many better people out there. She can seriously have anyone, why would she want me?


Doyeon POV

I didn’t think I would miss that shortie so much. I didn’t really want to face her after what she said so I went to stay at Sohye’s place for a bit. What Yoojung said hurt me more than I though. After she said that she liked Minju more than me, it made me want to give up. She finally found someone that she likes and now she’s going to get over me and we’re never gonna be together. It frustrates me. I frustrates myself even more for not being able to express my true feelings for her. Maybe I don’t deserve her. All I did was hurt her and made her feel confused. I was confused with my feelings, but after thinking for a really long time I knew for sure I want to be with her. I just...haven’t thought of a way to tell her that yet so I haven’t went home yet.

“Doyeon-ah, you got a visitor!” Sohye called out from the living room.

It can’t be Yoojung since I told Sohye not to call me at all if she were to come. I walked out and saw it was Chungha unnie. Crap I should have stayed inside, she’s probably gonna want to talk about Yoojung. I mentally prepared myself because it was already too late to back out.

“Hey...Chungha unnie.” I smiled.

“Geeze I feel so love.” Chungha unnie rolled her eyes.

I led her to the room that I was staying at and then she closed the door.

“So why the surprise visit? Wait how did you even know I’m here?”
“Nayoung told me. I just want to talk.”
“Okay.”
“Are you ever gonna go back home?”
“I don’t know.”
“Let me ask you something, do you like Yoojung?”
“I do.”
“Really? You really do?”
I nodded my head.

“Then are you gonna go tell her?”
“I don’t know…”
Chungha unnie groaned in frustration, “ugh how does Yoojung deal with your lack of response.”
“Wooow you are mean.” I said pretending to be hurt.

“I won’t be if you just tell me how you feel and stuff.” Chungha said grabbing my hand.

“You’re not gonna leave until I tell you everything huh?”
“Nope. And hey maybe once we’re done sharing your feelings I’ll get you ice cream.” Chungha unnie said and pinched my nose like a baby.

“Ahh unnie!” I whined.

“I don’t get why Yoojung said that you’re scary, you’re just a baby like her.” Chungha unnie stuck her tongue out, “so spill it.”
I groaned, “uggggggggggh fine. I really like Yoojung a lot, but I just don’t know to express it. I’m not used to chasing after people.”
“Oh right the amazing Kim Doyeon doesn’t chase after anyone, they come to her.” Chungha unnie smirked.

“Anyways!” I glared, “now she’s dating someone and I feel like I can’t have her anymore.”
“That’s dumb, she likes you a lot. She wouldn’t just forget you like that.”
“According to her she likes that girl more than she likes me, and anyone is better than me.” I said, feeling a pain in my heart remembering what she said.

“Doyeon-ah, I am a million percent sure that Yoojung still likes you very much. She’s too scared to confess though, so you have to do it.”
“I don’t know how…”
“Just say your true feelings.

“That’s hard!”
“You can practice on me, I’ll pretend to be Yoojung.” Chungha unnie pretended to look cute, making me laugh.

“You’re so weird!” I smiled.

“Wow rude. Anyways, another reason why I’m here is actually uhh…”
“What reason?”
“Yoojung texted me saying she’s on her way to her parents house to see if you guys can divorce now because she feels bad that you’re stuck with her.”
“WHAT?! And you tell me now?!”
“Sorry! I just wanted to make sure of your feelings first. You should go tell her how you feel right now before it’s too late. I don’t think she left the house yet.”
Freaking Chungha unnie.

“Ugh here goes nothing.” I said and then I rushed out of the door and called for a taxi. The rain was pouring pretty hard so the ride back home took longer than expected. I just hope that Yoojung didn’t leave yet. Would Yoojung really do that? Ask for a divorce? She feels bad that I’m stuck with her...is that true? I’m pretty sure she’s asking for a divorce so she can be with that girl that she’s dating. Then wouldn’t that mean I’m too late? No. I should just try, it can’t hurt to try.

When I got to the front door I unlocked it and was surprised to find the living room completely dark. Usually Yoojung would leave the lights on. I walked over to Yoojung room and knocked on the doors, but no answer. Is she out? Did she already left to her parent’s house?

I turned the doorknob and saw no one. Just when I was about to leave I saw yoojung sitting in the corner with her knees against her chest and she was covering her ears. Is she alright? What is she doing? Then it hit me when I heard thunder and heard her whimpering a bit. Oh she’s scared of thunder.

By instinct I went to sit beside her. She was so scared that she didn’t even react or even looked up when I sat beside her. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly. She released her hands from her ears and wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on my shoulder.

“Hey it’s okay.” I said softly while rubbing her back.

She didn’t say anything, she just tightened her grip on me and continue resting on me. Then a thunder roared and Yoojung whimpered a bit.

“I’m right here, don’t worry.” I said.

I didn’t want her to continue thinking about the rain and the thunder so I started singing to her. I don’t think I have the greatest voice, but many people have said that I sing really well so i just gave it a shot and hope Yoojung doesn’t think I sound horrible. I can feel her relaxing into me. I thought that maybe she might want to lay in bed since just slouching against the wall is really uncomfortable.

“Come on, let’s go on your bed.” I said softly and helped her up. She was still shaking a bit, when we reach her bed she sat on it and laid down. Then she grabbed my wrist and held onto it tightly.

“Please don’t leave.” Yoojung’s voice was a bit shaky.

“I’m not going anywhere.” I said as I laid beside her and hugged her tightly.

We stayed like that for a while since the rain wasn’t stopping. I can feel Yoojung relaxing into my arm, so when I looked down at her she was sleeping. I wanted to pull the blankets over us, but then Yoojung was sleeping on my arm and I didn’t want to move so I was stuck there. I just continued staring at her sleeping face since she looked really cute. I gently kissed her on her forehead. I can get use to something like this. Having Yoojung in my arms makes me really happy. I just hope she feels the same way and that I’m not too late.


The rain stopped after a while and I was able to remove myself from Yoojung’s bed without waking her up. I went to make some food just in case she might wake up later and feel hungry. I felt a bit happy that I was able to be here for Yoojung. I wonder how she would be if no one was here. I also wonder if this is what she goes through every thunderstorm? Must really . She really is a baby that needs a lot of care.

I turned my attention away from the food when I heard the door closing. I looked up and saw Yoojung walking groggily.

“Sup sleepyhead.” I smiled seeing how cute she looked.

“I’m hungry.” She said.

“Good thing I made you food.”
Then she sat at the table while I brought the food to her. It was cute how her eyes lit up at the food. She began to start eating as I sat in front of her eating my food.

“So thunder huh?” I said.

“I know it’s childish, but I’m just scared of it. I hate the loud sound.”
“It’s not childish, everyone has fear.” I said.

“T..thank you..for you know…sorry for the trouble.” Yoojung said facing down.

“It’s not troublesome, I’ll always be here when you need me.”
“You were gone for three days though…”
“And whose fault was that?”

“Yours.” Yoojung said casually making my jaw dropped a bit.

“What?! You were the one that said mean words.” I said crossing my arm.

“Because you were just playing with my feelings!”

“I’m not playing with your feelings.”
Before Yoojung can say anything I took a deep breath, preparing myself. Here goes nothing.

“I do like you a lot, I just don’t know how to express it. This is all new to me. I thought I can just avoid it by seeing other people, but then even when I’m with them you’re the only one on my mind. Let’s date for real, please? Don’t go to your parents and ask for a divorce.”

“Wait. Ask my parents for a divorce? Why would I do that?”
“Earlier Chungha unnie told me that you were on your way to your parents house to ask for a divorce.”
I noticed Yoojung’s expression was a confused one.

“Chungha unnie lied didn’t she?” I sighed.

“Yup.” Yoojung said patting my back.

“Dammit.”

“Do you mean it though? Everything that you said?”
“Of course.”
“Then...okay.” Yoojung smiled.

“Okay what?” I asked dumbly.

“Let’s date for real, but you can’t be dating or seeing other people!” Yoojung said sternly.

“Of course, I promised. You’re the only one I truly like.” I said and smiled as I leaned over the table to give her a small peck on the lips.

“Promise you won’t be cold towards me ever again or give me one word replies?”

“I promise.”

I feel like I am so whipped for Yoojung now, agreeing to all her demands. I didn’t mind one bit though. As long as I can be with her, I’m happy to listen to her reasonable demands.

“How long have you liked me?” I asked.

“Umm…” Yoojung was looking everywhere else but at me.

“Tell me.” I said moving my chair to sit next to her.

“I don’t want to.”
“Tell me.” I said poking her cheeks.

“No.”
“Tell me.” I pinched her cheeks this time.
“Fine! I’ll tell you if you let go.” Which I did.

“Tell me.”
Yoojung sighed, “I liked you since I first laid eyes on you.”
“Which was?”
Yoojung didn’t answer me, instead she squished my cheeks together and then leaned in and kissed me. When I responded she deepened the kiss, making my mind go blank. I felt like I was on cloud 9, completely forgetting what we were talking about before. My hands traveled to her wait and I wrapped around them pulling her closer to me. She was sitting at first, but then she got up and then came to sit on me as we continued kissing. God this girl really knows how to make sure I stick to her.

After a while we parted, but our foreheads were still rested on each other.

“I have seriously got to stop walking in on this.” I heard Chungha unnie’s voice.

We both turned to the doorway and saw Chungha unnie and Jieqiong unnie by the door.
“How long have you guys been there?” Yoojung asked.

“Not too long, we just got here.” Jieqiong unnie said.

“How did you get in…”

Chungha unnie held up a key, and I looked at Yoojung, “she’s my best friend, I had to give her a spare key!” Yoojung defended herself.

“Chungha unnie...I have a bone to pick with you.” I eyed her.

“Hey, it worked, didn’t it? You guys are together now!” Chungha unnie clapped.

“Fine, just cause you’re my wife’s best friend I’ll forgive you.” I said.

“Oooooooh wife~” Jieqiong unnie and Chungha unnie both cooed, making the both of us blush. Great choice of word Kim Doyeon, I said mentally.

“Why are you guys here?” Yoojung asked.

“Just checking on you guys, but you guys seems good now so we’re gonna go. Bye!” Jieqiong unnie laughed and then they both left.

“Great friends we have.” I said.

“Yeah.” Yoojung laughed.

After we finished eating we went to the couch and put on a movie to watch. Yoojung came close to me and I wrapped my arms around her. We cuddled as we watched the movie and I felt myself feeling really happy.


Again I had no intention of making a part 2, so this was just base on whatever came to mind!

Thank you for reading & subscribing & commenting c: Sorry for any spelling or grammar errors! 

Also I'm kind of curious, who are your bias/biases in IOI? Mine is the one and only goddess Chungha c: