Sechung

Sechung/Dodaeng One shots

Chungha POV

Dammit. This whole surprising thing isn’t working out well. I walked through the unfamiliar hallways to surprise Sejeong at her school. We had a long distance relationship, but now I was moving into the same city as her and going to the same school. I decided not to tell her and just surprise her at school. Me being the dummy that I am, I don’t know her schedule or where she hangs out.

“Excuse me?” I tapped on a girl’s shoulder.
“Yes?” She turned around and wow she seriously looked like a model.

“Do you mind telling me where this room is?” I asked pointing to the class on my schedule.

“Ahh that’s near mine, I can show it to you.” The girl smiled.

“Thanks, I really appreciate it!”

We started walking down the hall and I kept my eyes open just in case I see Sejeong.

“My name is Kim Doyeon. Yours?”
“Kim Chungha.” I smiled.

“You’re new, right? Where did you transfer from?”
“Just a couple of cities from here.”
Doyeon nodded her head and then we continued walking.

“Here it is!” Doyeon said, “can I see the rest of your schedule?”
I handed her the paper and she looked at it.

“Oh, you classes are similar to Sejeong unnie.” Doyeon said.

“You know Sejeongie?” I asked.

“Sejeongie? How do you know Sejeong unnie?” Doyeon asked, eyes widened.

“She’s my girlfriend.” I answered.

“No way! So you’re the mystery girlfriend that she always talks so much about.”
“Mystery girlfriend?”
“Yeah! She always talks about you, but we never got the chance to meet you. We actually thought Sejeong unnie made you up.” Doyeon laughed.
“Ahh I see, sorry I just have a busy schedule.” I apologized.

Sejeong always wants me to come hangout with her friends, but they’re always last minute plans, so it’s always hard for me to come. I always feel really bad about it, but Sejeong just say it’s okay.

Doyeon linked arms with me and then we started walking through the halls again. Thankfully Doyeon is in Sejeong’s group of friends, so I felt a bit relieved that I know someone else besides Sejeong. As we got to one of the hallway, I saw a small group of people hanging by the lockers. Then my eyes landed on Sejeong. She was smiling brightly, which made me smiled too.

“Wow that smile though.” Doyeon teased.

“Shush.” I said.

We were about to go up to them, but then about three girls walked up to Sejeong. Then I heard Doyeon groaning.

“What?” I asked.

“Just watch.” Doyeon said.

The three girls were talking to Sejeong and her group of friends. One of the girl was getting too close to Sejeong. Doyeon and I walked a bit closer so we can see and hear what’s going on.

“How many times do I have to tell you? I have a girlfriend!” Sejeong said.

“Yeah and she’s me.” The girl smiled.

“No.” Sejeong sighed.

So this is the girl that’s been bother Sejeong...what was her name? Sojung..I think.

“Babe, why do you keep denying our love?”
“Because I don’t love you. I love my girlfriend.”

I smiled at Sejeong saying that.

“So you do love me.” Sojung said.

Oh lord...this girl. How desperate can she be?
“Sejeong unnie is really popular with everyone here. You better hold onto her tight.” Doyeon said.

Sojung started rubbing Sejeong’s arm, while Sejeong would dodge it. Then Sojung wrapped her arms around Sejeong’s neck and pressed her body close to her. Sejeong looked so uncomfortable that I couldn’t help but give out a small giggle. I guess I should save her now.

“Sejeongie!” I called out, making nearly everyone turn their heads.

I love the way Sejeong’s eyes lit up and she gasped. Then she gently pushed Sojung away and ran to hug me tightly. She hugged me tightly and picked me up from the ground. I giggled at the action. From the corner of my eyes I can see people staring, but I didn’t care. I was finally in Sejeong’s arms again.

Sejeong put me down then gave me a sweet kiss, “I missed you so much.”
“I missed you too.” I said giving her a peck on the lips.

“What are you doing here?”
I handed her my schedule.

“Really?! Seriously?! You’re really coming here?!” Sejeong asked.

“Yeah of course.” I smiled, “my parents wanted to move back.”
“Why didn’t you tell me?!”
“And miss this reaction?” I laughed.

We hugged again, but pulled back when we heard some coughing.
“So unnie, who’s this?” One of Sejeong’s friend asked.

“Sejeong unnie’s love.” Doyeon answered, then she interlocked her fingers with the girl that asked that.

“Yah Kim Doyeon, how did you meet Chungha unnie?”
“Coincidence. She was lost so I came to save the day.” Doyeon smirked.

“How dare you kiss my girlfriend?!” Sojung came stomping towards me.

“Last I checked, Sejeong was my girlfriend.” I said trying to sound nonchalant. I don’t like getting into arguments and stuff people, so I always try my best to be calm.

“She’s mine. Get away from her!”
“No.” I said.

Then Sojung raised her hand, getting ready to slap me. I waited for the right timing to stop her, but then before I can, Sejeong stopped her.

“Lay a finger on her and you’ll regret it.” Sejeong said, then she threw Sojung’s arm down.

“Ugh!” Sojung huffed, then she gestured for her “crew” to follow her and they walked off.

“I could have dealt with that myself.” I said.

“Yeah, but I’m your knight so I can’t have you doing my job.” Sejeong said sweetly and kissed me.

We were in our own world again, just hugging each other and talking. Then her friends tapped on us.

“Introduction please.” One of them said.

“Ah, sorry!” Sejeong said, “This is my girlfriend Kim Chungha unnie. Chungha unnie, these are my friends! Somi, Sohye, Yoojung, and you met Yoojung’s girlfriend, Doyeon.”
“Hi.” I smiled.

“So you’re the girl that Sejeong unnie never stop talk about it.” Somi said.

“Oh? She talks about me a lot?” I asked.

“‘Chungha unnie is so beautiful’ ‘Chungha unnie would be so much better than her’ ‘I miss Chungha unnie’” Sohye mocked Sejeong, making me laugh.

“Yah shut it.” Sejeong said hitting Sohye.

“Can’t deny the truth. Chungha unnie, you’re so pretty! Sejeong unnie is lucky.” Yoojung said.

Doyeon gave a glare at Yoojung, then let go of their joint hand, “what are you trying to say?”

“Oh , I didn’t mean it like that! I’m really lucky too!” Yoojung said grabbing Doyeon’s hands again.

“Dummy.” Sejeong laughed.

“Ahh Doyeonie, come on. Don’t be mad.” Yoojung said using aegyo to get Doyeon to forgive her. I guess Doyeon is used to her aegyo because if it was me, I would have forgiven Yoojung right away seeing how cute she is.

“Let’s go, Sohye and Somi.” Doyeon huffed and grabbed Somi and Sohye’s hands and started walking away.

“Dodojjyu!” Yoojung ran after and hugged her from the back.

“Kids.” Sejeong laughed.

“You got some really funny friends.” I said.

“I do and now you can enjoy them too! I’m so happy you’re here.” Sejeong said kissing my cheeks.

“I’m happy too.”
I interlocked our fingers and then we started walking after the kids.


Just a short one because I don't know what to write anymore T___T 

Thank you for reading & subscribing & commenting! c:

Remember to vote for IOI for best new female artist for MAMA! mama.mwave.me/vote