Dodaeng Part 1

Sechung/Dodaeng One shots

Doyeon POV

“Isn’t he dreamy?” Yoojung sighed lovingly while staring at her crush.

“No.” I answered, which ended up getting a glare from her.

Here I was sitting and staring at my best friend staring dreamingly at a guy who she started crushing on a couple of days ago.

“I’m dreamier though, right?” I heard Sejeong unnie whispered to Chungha.

“No.” I answered for her.

“She’s right.” Chungha unnie teased.

Sejeong unnie just pouted while Chungha unnie and the others laugh. I joined the laugh, when I looked over to Yoojung she wasn’t in the conversation. She was still staring. The more she stared the more I hate that guy. I hate that he’s getting that stare from Yoojung. A stare that I can never get from Yoojung. That loving stare. The same stare that I give her. I hated being in love with my best friend because I can never express or tell her because there is that chance of ruining our friendship and I never want that.

“E-exceuse m-me? D-Doyeon-shi?”

I looked up and saw a girl holding a box of chocolate and a letter.

“Yeah?” I asked nicely.
“This is f-for you.” She said handing it to me.

“Oh, thank you I really appreciate it, but I can’t accept...I’m sorry.” I said feeling really apologetically.

I felt so bad when her face fell, but she replaced it with a smile, “You can keep the chocolate and letter though.”

I didn’t know what to do is it rude to accept it? Is it rude to reject it?

“I insist.” She said sensing my hesitation.

“Thank you and again I’m really sorry.” I said.

She gave a small smile and walked off.

“Wow Kim Doyeon getting more chocolates. Are you ever going to accept any of them?” Chungha unnie asked.

“No one caught my eyes yet.” I said.

It was true. There would be a lot of people confessing, but my heart already belongs to someone else. I would always kindly reject them though because I don’t want to lead them on or anything. It makes me feel really bad though.

“Yoojung-ah, Do you want some chocolate?” I asked, breaking her from her stare.

“Chocolate, where did you get them?”
“A confessor.” Sohye said.

“I’m jealous, you’re always being confessed to. Maybe if I was as great as you he would notice me.” Yoojung sighed.

“Just eat a chocolate.” I rolled my eyes and stuffed a chocolate in .

It annoys me when she puts herself down like that. Why can’t she sees that she’s already perfect the way she is?

“Alright, it’s time for class guys let’s disperse.” Chungha unnie, being the mom of the group, said.

“Come on, stop daydreaming.” I poked Yoojung.

Yoojung finally turned her attention back to me and we walked to class together.

“How do I get his attention?” Yoojung asked.

“Why are you asking me?”
“Well a lot of people are attracted to you…” Yoojung trailed off.

“I don’t know.” I shrugged.

“Come on Doyeon-ah, how do I make myself appealing?”

“I don’t know, you’re cute already and you’re really nice.”
“You’re just saying that…”
“Yah take your mind off of him and focus in school, will ya?”
Yoojung just gave me an angry pout, but dropped the topic. We got to class and sat beside each other. Sadly her crush is in the class also, so she only stares at him.

Throughout class that was where her eyes were. I was busy taking notes while she just stared. I even called her a couple of times, but still nothing. I kept feeling annoyed, which I knew I shouldn’t. Yoojung is free to like whoever she wants. Yoojung and I are just best friends, nothing more nothing less.

“Hey Doyeon-ah, wanna go watch the football players practice later?” Yoojung asked after class was done.

“Why?”
“Because he will be there.”
Of course. Why did I even asked?
“No thanks, I’m good!” I said walking away.

“Doyeon-ah!” Yoojung whined as she chased after me, “come on, I don’t want to go alone.”
“I have homework to do, and you do too.”
“Just for an hour, maybe we can find someone for you too!”
“No thanks.”
“Please my beautiful amazing best friend who is always there for me no matter what.” Yoojung begged.

I sighed, “Fine.”
“You’re the best!”
Yoojung squealed and hugged me tightly, making my heart flutter.

Yoojung POV
I was sitting on the bleacher watching Eric running back and forth practicing football. He looked so cool. I looked over to Doyeon and saw her just on her phone. I wouldn’t blame her though, this is nothing interesting to her. She’s probably busy rejecting her fangirls and her fanboys. Doyeon has always been the popular one in our group, always getting confessions, while for me I’m the least favorite. I’m just a short dork to everyone else to hangouts with the goddess Kim Doyeon.

“Yah Choi Yoojung!” Doyeon shook my shoulder.

“What?” I turned to her.

“Geeze finally.” Doyeon rolled her eyes, guess I must have daydreamed for a bit, “can we go home yet?”

“Why?” I whined.

“Because we still have homework to do!”

“Let’s just wait till they finish, okay? I think I’m gonna go talk to him.” I said nervously.

“You’re gonna go talk to him?”

“Try…”

“What are you gonna say?”

“Just gonna say hi.”
Doyeon rolled her eyes, “That’s not talking.”
“Yes it is!”

“Whatever.” Doyeon said going back to her phone.

I felt annoyed a bit at how Doyeon wasn’t being supportive. I wish she would help me. I never liked someone this much before, well except once, but I given up on that a while ago. Now I’m focusing on Eric. He’s a bit out of reach, but not impossible.

After a while the football players started packing their stuff since it was the end of practice. I pulled Doyeon along to go to the bottom of the bleacher. It was a bad idea bringing Doyeon along because I can see that the guys only had eyes for her, even Eric. Then I saw Eric and two of his friends walking towards us. I felt nervous, so I grabbed Doyeon’s hands for support.

“Just be yourself.” Doyeon whispered.

They started getting closer and I had to breath in and out just to calm my heart.

“Sup Doyeon.” Eric greeted, making my heart hurt a bit.

“Hi.” Doyeon said monotonically.

“Yoojung, right?” He smiled at me.

“Y-yeah.” I said shyly.

“I was wondering if you wanted to go to the Winter Ball with me next Friday?”

I must have heard him wrong, right? Did he just asked me to the dance?

“Yoojung?” He asked again.

Doyeon nudged me slightly, breaking me out of my trance.

“Uhh s-sure.” I stuttered.

“Cool.” He smiled, then he reached for my hand, I was so surprised at everything I was just frozen. He reached for the hand that had my phone, then he grabbed my phone and started typing something in it.

After a bit he handed it back to me and said, “My number is saved on there now. I’ll text you later.”
He winked and then walked away with his friends. I was still standing there frozen, not sure about what just happened. My crush just asked me to go to the dance with him. I must be dreaming.

“Am I dreaming? This can’t be real, right?” I managed to ask.

“Nope, I can’t believe it either.” Doyeon said.

“Doyeon-ah! I can’t believe it!” I shouted excitedly and hugged her tightly. She hugged me back tightly, making me happy. I can’t believe it.

We walked back home after that, well more like Doyeon dragging me a bit because I didn’t have any feelings left in my leg. I was still in a daze.

“Text me if he text you or anything.” Doyeon smiled as we reached my door.

“I will probably call you.” I smiled and hugged her again tightly from feeling so happy.

Doyeon waved goodbye and I ran to my room to sit on my bed waiting for him to text me. I felt excited. At first I wasn’t going to go to the dance, or well if I were to go I probably would have went with Doyeon.

Hey it’s Eric (: -Eric

I let out a squeal and waited a bit before replying.

Oh hi c: -Yoojung

Then I threw my phone to the side scared of what else he might say. I tried to pretend to read a book, but then i ended up going back to my phone and saw that I got a text from him.

Why don’t we go out tomorrow after school? To get to know each other more. - Eric

Ahhhhh! This time I couldn’t just deal with it myself. I quickly dialed Doyeon’s number and waited for her to pick up the phone.

“What’s up?” Doyeon answered.

“GUESS WHAT!?” I shouted into the phone.

“You just totally killed my eardrums.” Doyeon sighed.

“Sorry hehe. ERIC ASKED ME OUT FOR TOMORROW!” I shouted again.

“Oh what? Seriously? What did you say?”

“I...haven’t replied yet.”
“Well what are you gonna say?”
“Yes, of course!”
“Awww,” I can feel Doyeon smiling from the other side, “I’m happy for you.”
“Thanks.” I giggled.

Then we hung up and I texted Eric telling him yes. I was so excited for after school now. It’s my first time dating someone and I was feeling really nervous. I never thought someone would actually like me.


Doyeon POV

Ugh. She’s on a date with him right now. I was hanging out with Chungha unnie and Sejeong unnie being bitter about Yoojung.

“How are you holding up?” Sejeong unnie asked me.

“I just hope that it turns out she doesn’t like him that way.” I sighed.

“Maybe. He seems a bit arrogant and stuff.” Chungha unnie tried to make me feel better.

“Wanna go stalk them?” Sejeong unnie asked.

“What?” Chungha unnie and I looked at Sejeong unnie.

“Yeah, let’s go see how their date is going.” Sejeong unnie smiled as she got up.

I was curious so I got up too, making Chungha unnie sighed. Yoojung told me they were going to an ice cream place nearby school, so we headed there. I told myself to prepare myself for what I’m going to see. They might be shy and stuff on their first date, but they might also be holding hands and being flirty with each other. Either one will hurt my heart.

As we got to the ice cream place I can see Yoojung and Eric sitting outside talking. They were sitting pretty closely and I see that they only had one cup of ice cream, they’re probably sharing. I can feel bitter feelings coming.

“This was a bad idea.” Chungha unnie whispered as she grabbed my hand.

“Oh it looks like they’re ending their date.”
Eric and Yoojung both got up and threw the ice cream cup away. Then they started walking down the streets, the same way to Yoojung’s house. Ugh he’s walking her home.

“Are we really gonna follow them back to Yoojung’s house?” Chungha unnie asked.

“Yes.” Sejeong unnie said.

We continued following them and would occasionally hide just in case they might turn around. Eric reached over and interlocked his hands with Yoojung, making me jealous and sad. I always told myself to be supportive when Yoojung finds someone. I shouldn’t be bitter. If he makes her happy then I should be happy for her. Yoojung and I are just best friends, nothing more nothing less. Best friends support each other in everything. I gotta keep reminding myself this.

They arrived at Yoojung’s house, and they just stood there for a bit smiling and stuff at each other. Then he gave her a hug, a little too long. After the parted, they waved goodbye and Yoojung watched him leave.

“What do we do now?” Chungha unnie asked.

“I just got a text from Yoojung…” I said showing them my phone.

Stop hiding and come out, I want to tell you about my date! -Yoojung

“Aww man, I thought we were great as spies.” Sejeong unnie pouted.

The three of us made our way to Yoojung’s house. I can see Yoojung still smiling like a lovesick schoolgirl, which she is.

“How long did you know?” I asked.

“Since I saw you guys at the ice cream shop.” Yoojung said.

“It was her idea.” Chungha unnie said pointing to Sejeong unnie.

“I know not to make you my partner in crime now.” Sejeong unnie said.

“So how was the date?” I asked.

“Great. Amazing. He’s so nice!” Yoojung said happily, making my heart hurt.
“You really like this guy huh.” Chungha unnie said.

“I really do.” Yoojung smiled.

We went inside of Yoojung’s room to continue talking. Yoojung was telling about the stuff they talked about. How great he is. How amazing his smile is. I had to try really hard not to show any emotion and just fake the happiness for Yoojung.

“Oh by the way, he wants to go out again. He wants you to come along, Doyeon.”
“Me? Why me?”
“Because you’re my best friend, so he wants to get to know you!” Yoojung smiled.

“Ehhhh I don’t want to third wheel.”
“You won’t be a third wheel! Please, I already said okay!”
“But Yoojung-ah…”
“Come on Doyeon, you see this?” Yoojung asked pointing to our friendship bracelet on her wrist, “this means we’re best friend. Best friend help each other out.”
“Fine! But you can’t use that bracelete as an excuse for the rest of the month.” I sighed giving up.

“Whipped.” Sejeong unnie whispered to Chungha unnie, only to earn a smack from her.

“Yay! I love you!” Yoojung said hugging me.

I’m really not looking forward to this. I know for sure I’m gonna be like a third wheel while they’re all being lovey dovey. Oh god just kill me now.

After talking for a while we all went back home. Sejeong unnie and Chungha unnie offered to walk me home, but I just wanted to be alone. I was walking back home thinking about what to do. I really like Yoojung, but I can’t act upon it because I’m pretty sure she doesn’t feel the same way. I tell myself that I should just stay as her best friend and support her in whatever she wants, but that’s hard. How can you continue staying beside someone that you really like and you just watch them like someone else? Watching them give the affections that you always wanted to someone else…

As I was getting close to my house I noticed Eric was hanging around the nearby plaza. Seeing him doesn’t bother me, but seeing him with another girl in his arms bothers me. They were just leaning against a pole, his arm wrapped around her waist. I kind of just stood there creepily staring at them. Eric leaned in and kissed that girl. This guy is asking for a beating. I didn’t want to watch anymore so I quickly went home and debated if I should tell Yoojung or not. I should have taken a picture of something. How am I going to tell Yoojung without any evidence? She should believe her best friend though, right?

I decided to go back to Yoojung’s house to tell her. It can’t hurt, right?
“What’s up?” Yoojung asked as she opened the door.

“uhhh...Eric doesn’t have a girlfriend, right?”
“What are you talking about?”
“I was going home and I saw Eric kissing this other girl by that plaza!”
“What?! No way…” Yoojung face fell and I felt really bad for telling her that.

“I’m sorry…”
“Are you really sure that it was him?”
“Well I’m pretty sure...it looked like him.”
“He doesn’t seem like the type that would cheat...are you really super sure it was him?”
The more she asked the more doubt I started feeling. Was it him?
“I think so...you’re making my doubt myself now.” I said.

“I just want you to be sure...cause I really like him.” Yoojung said lowering her voice.

“Well..I’m pretty sure, but I can’t be too sure. Maybe it was just a different person.” I said feeling bad since Yoojung was happier earlier.

We didn’t want to dwell on it anymore, so I went back home. I hope I didn’t make Yoojung feel sad or anything… I’m pretty sure that was Eric though. I just hope that I was wrong. I don’t want to see Yoojung heartbroken.


It was time for me to hangout with Eric and Yoojung. I also talked to Chungha unnie about what I saw and she said I should talk to Eric, which I thought was a bad idea. I don’t want to mention anything about it to him.

“Doyeon, nice to finally officially hangout with you, instead of just saying hi in the hallways.” Eric smiled and put his hand out.

“Hi.” I gave a small smile and shook his hand.

Yoojung smiled brightly seeing us interact. Wow she really likes this guy. We were at a cafe just talking about school and everything.

“So Doyeon-ah, are you going to the dance?” Eric asked.

“Yeah I am.”
“Who are you going with?”
“My friends.”

“No date?” He asked in a surprised tone.

“Nope, I prefer to go with my friends.”
“Ahh I see. Sorry for taking Yoojung away.” Eric smiled as he took a hold of Yoojung’s hand, making her blush.

“No problem, you guys look good together.” I said, I had to force those words out.

Then Eric and Yoojung went into their own world. I just sat there watching them interact and feeling jealous that it wasn’t me. Stop Kim Doyeon. You’re only her best friend. That’s all.

“Oh sorry, I’ll be right back.” Yoojung excused herself since her phone rang. Then she went outside and picked it up.

“So how long have you liked Yoojung?” I asked.

“Not long.” He said, scooting his chair closer to me, which I find weird. Maybe he’s just coming closer so we can talk easier?
“Oh I see.” I said.

“So why is a pretty girl like you still single?” He asked as he put his hand on my lap. Okay now this is just plain wrong.

“Umm I don’t think this is appropriate.” I said taking his hand off of my lap.

“Come on Doyeon, both you and I got the looks. We would be a visual power couple.” He said, placing his hands on my lap again.

“You’re dating my best friend.”
“That was just a plan so you and I can be alone.”

“So that was you then. Yesterday at the plaza with that girl.”
“Are you jealous? I only have eyes for you though.” He said trying to make himself sound cool.

“You’re such a pig.”

“Come on, I know you want me too.”

“The only thing I want from you is for you to stay away from my best friend and I.” I was getting mad.

“Whoa Doyeon, chill.” He said backing away, which I thought was weird since he was being so persistent before.

“What a douche.” I said, then I grabbed a cup of water nearby and splashed it onto him.

“DOYEON-AH!” I turned around and heard Yoojung screamed, then she rushed to Eric’s side.

“Yoojung-ah, he’s just a player that’s playing you.”
“I-I don’t know what happened. I was j-just telling her how much I really like you.” Eric said pretending to be innocent.

“What?” I questioned.

“Maybe she’s just jealous that we’re getting closer.” Eric said.

“Why did you do that?!” Yoojung asked me, with a mad expression.

I can’t freaking believe this.

“Yoojung-ah, listen to me. He’s just playing you!”

“Come on let’s get you cleaned up.” Yoojung said completely ignoring me. Then she helped Eric go get more napkins. As they walked away Eric turned around really quick and winked at me. This douche. I can’t believe Yoojung either! I felt so mad that she would take his side and just ignored me. I went home to let myself cool down before I do anything I regret. I still can’t believe Eric. That guy have the nerve to play Yoojung just to get close to me. Why are guys so stupid?

I texted Chungha unnie to rant to her about everything. She was probably busy with her dance practice since she didn’t reply. Ranting to her helped a bit though. I was waiting for Yoojung to text me, but she didn’t. Probably still busy with that douche.

I was in the kitchen getting some water when I heard my door being knocked on. I opened it and Yoojung pushed through the door and walked past me.

“Well hello to you too.” I said.

“What is your problem?!”
“My problem? What’s yours?! Why did you even help that ?”
“Don’t call him names! Who’s fault was it that I had to help clean him up!”
“No one! He deserves it. Yoojung-ah, I’m telling you. He’s just playing you.”

“What makes you think that?”
“Because when you left, he was coming onto me. He was putting his hands on my lap, he was saying how me and him should be together.” I shudder just thinking about what happened earlier.

“Bull. He was saying how you guys were just talking about the dance and stuff and all of a sudden you were telling him to stay away from me.”
“That is the truth, but he forgot the middle part. Where he came onto me so I told him to stay away from you.”
“Why is it so hard for you to accept that someone might actually like me? I know you’re used to getting all the love, when it’s finally my turn you can’t take it?”
“What the are you talking about? I don’t care about the love I get from everyone else. They mean nothing to me. I only care about you.”
“Then you wouldn’t act like such a to Eric!”

“When I confronted him about what I saw at the plaza he didn’t even deny it!”

“Well when I asked him about it he said you probably saw his brother or something. They look alike.”
“Yoojung-ah, you’re really taking his side?” I was getting mad at how Yoojung was acting.

“Just apologize to him and everything can be forgotten.”
“Me apologize? Over my dead body.”

“Kim Doyeon! I thought you were my best friend!”
“And I thought you were mine.”
Yoojung started to take off the bracelet, making my heart hurt more than it was hurting right now.

“Give me this back when you apologize.” She said handing me the bracelet.

“You’re really throwing away our friendship over a guy?”
“You’re the one that’s making this complicated.”
After Yoojung said that she walked out the door leaving me dumbfounded. How can she do this? I never would have thought Yoojung would choose someone she barely met two weeks ago over me. Is she really that blinded by love? It’s not even love! He’s just going to hurt her and she’s going to be heartbroken. Who would she turn to since she basically just threw me away? Ugh I can’t believe Yoojung acting like this. I was just in disbelief.


It was the day of the dance. I was not looking forward to it because I haven’t been in the party mood. It’s been four days since Yoojung and I fought. She’s still stubborn. During school I would go to the roof so that Yoojung can hangout with our friends. Chungha unnie tells me that she hasn’t really been hanging out with Eric, which makes me happy, but she still won’t talk to me. When we see each other in the hallways, we both look away. When I see how empty her wrist is without the bracelet, I feel sad and want to cry on the spot.

Now today was the dance and I’m pretty sure Yoojung is going to be there with Eric. I was worried about how Eric would treat Yoojung. Is he just gonna throw her away? Is he gonna try to do something to her? I didn’t want to think about that. At least I’ll be there, so if anything bad happens I’ll be able to help. I felt like something bad will happen since it was raining and the sky looked so gloomy. I was making my way to Chungha unnie’s house. My parents offered to drive me, but I didn’t want to bother them. Her house was close by, and plus I like walking in the rain.

The rain started pouring hard so I started jogging, wanting to get out of the rain as fast as possible. I wasn’t careful enough though because when I ran to cross the street, I saw headlights coming straight at me and before I knew it I felt myself fell to the ground. My head was throbbing and my vision became blurry.

Yoojung POV

Ugh where is she? I got to the school dance with Eric, but my mind was mostly filled with Doyeon. I was planning on apologizing to her the moment I see her. I can’t believe we got into that stupid fight, I’m such an idiot. I felt really guilty about everything. The words I said and me giving back our bracelet was super dumb. Ever since Doyeon and I made our friendship bracelet back in middle school I have never taken it off. I can’t believe I was so mad that I took it off. I’m still iffy about Doyeon’s words about Eric, but I don’t want to be mad at her. I miss my best friend. I’ve been trying to think of a way to apologize, which is why I’ve been avoiding her at school.

“Wanna dance?” Eric asked.

I wanted to say no because I wasn’t in the mood, but I felt bad.

“Sure.” I smiled.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor and we started dancing. As I was dancing my eyes kept shifting everywhere looking for my friends, especially Doyeon. Strangely I didn’t see them. I was sure that they were coming to the dance.

“You’re really out of it.” Eric said breaking my thought.

“Oh sorry, I was just looking for my friends.” I said.

“Just focus on me.” Eric said making me face him. I was feeling nervous because he was slowly leaning in towards me.

Just before our lips were about to touch someone grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back, making me stumble a bit.

“Yah! I’ve been looking everywhere for you!” Sejeong unnie said out of breath.

“What’s up? Where are the others?” I asked.

“Why don’t you pick up your damn phone?!”
“It’s being stupid again, it keeps turning on and off so I just turned it off. Is everything okay?”
“No! Come on, we gotta get to the hospital!”
“Hospital?”

“I’ll tell you on the way!”
Sejeong unnie pulled me and we started running to her car. I felt bad that I just left Eric there, but hospital...I wonder who’s hurt and how serious is it for them to be at the hospital?
“So what happened? Sejeong unnie you’re really scaring me.” My heart was beating really fast because Sejeong unnie was driving as fast as she could.

“Yoojung-ah, I really don’t want to be the one to tell you this…” Sejeong unnie trailed off.

“Tell me what?” I asked trying my best to control my voice.

“Look we’re here already, so I’m just gonna let Chungha unnie tell you.”
Chungha unnie? So that mean she’s okay. Who else would be hurt? It can’t be Doyeon...right?

When we walked into the hospital, I saw Chungha unnie sitting and crying. Sohye was hugging Mina tightly, Jieqiong unnie and Nayoung unnie were consoling Somi. I was looking for Doyeon, but no sight of her. Please let her be in the restroom or something.

“Chungha unnie...what happened?” I asked as I went beside her.

“Yoojung!” Chungha unnie cried and hugged me tightly.

“W-where’s Doyeon?” I still don’t know what happened, but seeing all my friends like this made me tear up and wanted to cry my eyes out.

“S-she was on h-her way to my h-house, but then,” Chungha unnie took a deep breath, “a car h-hit her. Now she’s in critical c-condition.”
That was it. That was what sent my world crashing down. I no longer heard or felt anything around me. I just felt frozen. This can’t be. Doyeon can’t be hurt. She can’t be fighting for her life right now. She just can’t. This is just a nightmare. When I wake up all these problems will just disappear and Doyeon and I are still best friends and everything will be fine.

But it’s not a nightmare. Everything is happening right now.

“C-can I s-see her?” I asked, choking on my sobbing.

“Her parents are in there right now, but I think they wouldn’t mind you going in.” Sejeong unnie said. Sejeong unnie was trying her hardest to be strong, but I knew she was also breaking.

My legs felt heavy as I was walking to Doyeon’s hospital room. I gently knocked and her mom opened the door.

“Yoojung-ah! I’m glad you’re here.” I can see the tear stained on her mom’s cheeks.

I walked over to the bed and I see Doyeon laying there lifelessly. She had scratches and bruises all over her face and body. I looked over at the monitor and I saw her heartbeat barely beating.

“She was so excited to go to the dance…” Her dad said beside me.

“Is she gonna be okay?” I asked.

“We don’t know.” Her dad answered.

“I’m glad you’re here though, Doyeon would be really happy.” Doyeon’s mom said, small tears rolling down her cheek.

I felt myself crying harder and harder as I stared at Doyeon. She can’t just leave like this.

“She really loves you, you know? I don’t think I’m supposed to say this, but did you know that she loves you more than a best friend?”
“W-what…”

“How do you feel about Doyeon, Yoojung-ah?” Her mom asked.

“I loved Doyeon more than a best friend, I always have, but I given that up when she only saw me as her best friend.”
“Did you try telling her?”
I shook my head, “I didn’t want to risk our friendship.”
“Heh you and Doyeon are both the same.” Doyeon’s dad gave a small smile.

“I hope when Doyeon wakes up you guys can tell each other your true feelings.” Her mom said.

Yeah I hope so too.

We continued staring at Doyeon hoping that she would wake up soon. Her heart rate kept going slowing down though, it was making my heart hurt. Doyeon-ah...let me take all this pain for you. I can’t stand seeing you like this.

As if things wasn’t already bad enough, Doyeon’s heart rate went to 0 and she flatlined. Doyeon’s parents and I started yelling out for the doctors and anyone to help. The doctors and nurses all came rushing in, while we stood in the corner. Her dad was hugging her mom tightly. Chungha unnie came in and help comfort me. I was crying my heart out for Doyeon. She can’t just leave like this. She can’t leave thinking that I was still mad at her. She can’t leave without me telling her that I love her. She just can’t leave.

I felt all my energy drained out and felt myself collapsing onto Chungha unnie.


Sorry if there are any mistakes or spelling errors!

Thank you for readying & subscribing & commenting c:

I will have the next chapter up soon! Doyeon could be okay, or it could be about what happens when Doyeon is gone. Who knows~