Dodaeng

Sechung/Dodaeng One shots

Yoojung POV

Gotta control myself. This is normal. Doyeon is always playing around with the other 99liners. I tell myself not to get jealous, but I can’t help it. I’m not used to sharing Doyeon with others. She did hangout with other Fantagio trainees, but most of them were younger than us so I never really worried. Doyeon seems to be getting along really well with Sohye, Yeunjung, and Mina. It just makes me feel a bit sad.

We were filming for cf and Somi is busy filming her scene so the others are resting. Doyeon, instead of coming to play with me, is busy playing with Sohye. They were laughing happily while Doyeon was hugging Sohye. They’re just really close friends that’s all. I’m always going to be more special to Doyeon.

“Hey short stuff.” Chungha unnie said sitting beside me.

“Unnie, you’re only an inch taller than me.”
“That’s still taller.”
I just rolled my eyes and my eyes shifted to Doyeon again.

“How’s your ankle?” Chungha unnie asked.

“It’s okay, I can walk normally.”
I sprained my ankle recently and for a day or two I was limping everywhere. I didn’t have time to properly treat it because we’ve been constantly performing and practicing.

“You know calling them over is a lot faster than just staring at them.” Chungha unnie said, probably noticed my staring.

“Ahh it’s that obvious that I’m staring?”
Chungha unnie didn’t say anything. She just laughed and patted my head. She always find my jealousy cute and funny.

“Unnie what should I do?” I pouted.

“You can always talk to her about it.” Chungha unnie suggested.

“I don’t want to seem like an overbearing girlfriend.”
“Then it up.”

“You’re so helpful.” I said rolling my eyes and hitting her shoulder.

Chungha unnie went to get some snacks for me, since it’s best if I don’t walk on my ankle. I tried to take my mind off of Doyeon and Sohye and focused on my phone. Then I felt a presence next to me, which I assumed was Chungha unnie.

“What did you get to eat?” I asked starting to look up.

“Something sweet.” Doyeon said and pecked me on the lips.

“Yah someone might see!” I see backing away a bit.

We were open about our relationship to the members, but not to the public. It would look really bad, so we’ve been keeping it as a secret.

“Are you next for the solo shot?” Doyeon asked.

“Yeah.”

“Can you do it with your ankle?” She asked as she looked at my ankle.

“I’ll be fine.” I smiled.

“Pabo-yah, I told you to take care of yourself, but you never listen.” Doyeon said shaking her head.

“Well I have you to take care of me.” I smiled cheekily.

Doyeon just pinched my cheeks and smiled. Gosh I love this girl so much. We’ve gone through so much together and it made us closer. I feel like I’d be so lost without her.

“Yoojung-ah, your turn!” Manager unnie said.

I nodded my head and got up. I guess I was sitting for too long and wasn’t used to putting pressure on my ankle because once I got up, I immediately fell a bit on my right side.

“Yah!” Doyeon came to my side, which I was thankful for. My ankle was actually killing me, but I had to endure it.

“I’m fine, thanks.” I said giving her a reassuring smile.

Doyeon looked at me skeptically, but let me go. I pretended to walk like I was fine, but inside I was dying. Thankfully for my solo shot, I was just standing and dancing a little to the song. It hurt just standing, but once the director yelled action I put on a sweet expression and did the shot. I was just dancing in place trying my best not to move too much. The pain was really excruciating, but I tried to bear it. Just think of Doyeon and you’ll smile… that was what I kept telling myself and it was working out well. Finally the director yelled cut and said that I was good.

“Yoodaeng! You did so well!” Mina said hugging me tightly.

“Thanks!” I said hugging her back.

The others patted me on the back while I just smiled. I went to grab my stuff and decided to go change into a more comfortable clothing. I told everyone and the managers that I’m gonna go change in the van and rest a bit in there. I tried my best to walk normally so the others wouldn’t worry. On the outside I might look okay, but inside the only thing going through my head is “kill me. Kill me. Kill me.”

As I was walking I felt a hand on my shoulder, and when I turned around I noticed it was Doyeon. She then gestured for me to get on her back.

“Why?” I asked, looking confused.

“I can see your ankle is hurting. Let me take you to the van.”

I felt touch at how caring she was being.

“It’s okay, I can walk on my own.” I smiled brightly.

“Okay fine then.”

I narrowed my eyes at her. She never gives up this easily. Next thing I knew, I was literally swept off my feet. Doyeon was carrying me bridal-style.

“Y-yah, put me down!” I stuttered out.

“No.” Doyeon smiled.

“This is embarrassing.” I said, I wrapped my arm around her neck securely and buried my face into her.

“Hey this could count as practice for when we’re married.” Doyeon winked, making me blush even more at her words.

I had no words because Doyeon was just being too ideal and it made me feel all fuzzy inside. She carried me all the way to the van and then she gently put me down as she unlocked the doors. Then she helped me get up and we went all the way to the back of the van.

“Isn’t your solo shot coming up soon?” I asked.
“Yeah, I told Yeujung to text or call me when it’s my turn.” Doyeon answered.

Doyeon took my leg and made it rest on her lap. Then she took off my shoes and inspected my ankle.

“Yah, it’s getting swollen again. Can you please do me a favor and stop walking on it?” Doyeon pouted.

“I’m fine.” I said, giving her a kiss on the lips so she would stop pouting.

Doyeon sighed, “What am I gonna do with you?”
I put my foot down and then I scooted closer to Doyeon and snuggled into her as she wrapped her arms around me.

“I miss you.” Doyeon said kissing the top of my head.

“But you see me everyday and we live together.” I said.

“Yeah, but I feel like we haven’t been spending much time together.”
“That’s cause you’re always with Mina, or Sohye, or the other members.” I said, trying not to sound bitter.

“Oh? Do I sense some jealousy?” Doyeon teased.

“No.”
“You know I like you the most, right?” Doyeon said.

I just stayed quiet and let Doyeon keep talking.

“They’re like my family, but you’re more than that. You’re my other half, more than half actually. So don’t feel jealous or insecure anymore.”

I turned to her and gave her a sweet kiss. Then we kind of just cuddled for a bit. Doyeon was sneezing from time to time. I asked her if she’s getting sick, but she just said it’s allergy. Soon it was time for Doyeon’s solo shot, so I decided to change my clothes and go back with her. When we were going back, Doyeon gave me a piggyback ride, which I was thankful for.


I woke up and looked around a bit. It was 6 a.m. and we had to get up for a schedule. I tried to get up, but then I couldn’t move because Doyeon’s arm were wrapped around me.

“Doyeon-ah, wake up, we gotta go.” I said gently.
“I don’t wanna.” Doyeon said sleepily and snuggled into me.

“Babeeeee.” I said and kissed her forehead.

“Okay fine I’m getting up.” Doyeon groaned then sat up. Then I sat up too and leaned to kiss her, but she backed away.

“I think I am sick, I don’t want to get you sick too.” Doyeon said.

“Remember to take some medicines then.” I said her hair.

I got off the bed and went to wash up. The others were already awake and some were waiting in the living room. Once I was finishing up, Doyeon went into the restroom and got ready. I went to sit on the couch with the others to wait.

“How’s your ankle?” Sohye asked.

“It’s okay, I’m trying to walk as least as possible.” I said.

“See I told you to be more careful, but no.” Sohye rolled her eyes while I hit her shoulders.

Soon one by one everyone was done and gathered in the living room. Doyeon was busy backhugging Yeunjung, which made me a bit sad. I hate myself for getting jealous so easily. They’re just friends.

“Alright let’s go, manager oppa is waiting for us.” Nayoung unnie said.

We all gathered our stuff and started heading to the van.

“Get on me.” Doyeon said walking towards me.

“I’ll be okay. It’s a short walk!” I said.

“Too bad.”
Doyeon was being very persistent so I sighed, but I was actually feeling really grateful. I got on her back and then she piggyback ride me to the van.

“Thank you.” I said with my lips near her ears.

“You’re a baby that needs a lot of care.” Doyeon sighed.

“Good thing I have you.” I said leaning in and kissing her cheeks.

I can see Doyeon blushed a bit and all the other members mocking us, but I didn’t mind.

Soon we got to the broadcast station. We were having a performance and we were practicing early. I was a bit worried about my ankle, I just hope it can handle three songs. When we were walking to the rehearsal stage, Doyeon gave me a piggyback ride and took me there.

“I can see why they call it a piggyback ride.” Doyeon laughed.

“Huh?” I said, then I suddenly understood, “hey! Are you calling me a piggy?” I pouted.

“Of course.”
“Meanie!”

“It’s true.” Sohye said and patted my as she walked by. That girl is always touching my .

When we got to the stage Doyeon gently put me down and I hugged her as a thank you.

“Are you feeling alright? You look a bit pale. Am I that heavy?” I asked.

“Of course not, I’m just feeling a bit sick.” Doyeon said giving a small smile.

“I’m sorry, you shouldn’t have carried me then.”
“I don’t mind.” Doyeon said patting my head.

I just sighed and then we started the practice. Unlucky for me we were practicing Pick Me. I love that song and all, but that song just have way too many leg movements.

“It’s okay if you can’t do it, you should rest.” Sejeong unnie said.

“It’s fine. I’ll try it for now and see if it’ll be okay.”
The others looked at me a bit worriedly, but I just smiled to reassure them. Then the music started playing and we started dancing. I was trying my best not to stomp too hard or anything. It was going well, until I heard a thud. I turned back and I saw a member on the floor, not just any member, but it was Doyeon. I quickly ran to her, again ignoring the throbbing of my ankle.

“Doyeon-ah!” I said going to her side.

I picked her up a bit and noticed that she was unconscious. Some of the members came by our side to help, the rest were getting our managers and someone to help.

“Yah stop playing around. Wake up...please.” I pleaded.

“Her skin is really hot.” Mina said worriedly.

“She said she was sick...but I didn’t think much about it. I’m such a horrible girlfriend.” I said tears welling up in my eyes.

“Hey hey, don’t cry.” Chungha unnie said hugging my side.

Manager oppa came and helped carried her to the van. All the other members stayed since it would be really bad of us to cancel the performance. Instead it was just me going with manager oppa to the hospital. Two missing members is better than 11 missing one.

Doyeon still hasn’t woken up yet, which made me really worried. I was holding her hand and pleading for her to open her eyes. I was feeling really scared. Why didn’t I take better care of Doyeon? I knew she was sick, yet I didn’t think much of it. If I did, she wouldn’t be like this.

“Please wake up…” I said through my tears.


Doyeon POV

I felt my mind awake, but I didn’t want to open my eyes. Every time I open my eyes, my headache would come back. It’s been like that for the past couple of days and I hate it. I hate being sick. I wonder where am I? I remember my head spinning and then collapsing  during rehearsal.

“I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea...so please wake up.” I heard Yoojung’s voice say.

She’s probably crying, that baby. That cheesy baby. I was trying really hard not to smile at her words.

“You must really love me a lot.” I said, opening my eyes and smiling.

“Oh god you’re finally awake!” Yoojung breath a sigh of relief.

Yoojung leaned in and was about to kiss me, but I quickly dodged it not wanting to get her sick.

“I don’t want to get you sick.” I said.

“I don’t care. Maybe I can take some of your sickness away and soon you’ll feel better.” Yoojung said leaning into kiss me.

This girl is really cheesy, but I love it. It makes my heart flutter so much.

“Where are the others?” I asked.

“At the broadcast.” She answered.

“Oh crap! We’re supposed to be there!” I said getting ready to get off the bed.

“Yah, stay still! You’re supposed to be resting.” Yoojung said pushing me back down.

“But the performance…”
“They’ll be fine. There are 9 of them there, just get some rest and feel better.” Yoojung said sternly.

“How’s your ankle?” I asked.

“Stop worrying about me too. Why didn’t you tell me that you were sick?”
“I did tell you.” I said giving her a confused look.

“Yeah, but you made it sound like it was nothing! You should have told me that you were really sick.” Yoojung said hitting my arm.

“I didn’t want to worry you.”

“Stupid…”

“I’m better now!” I said, trying to make things better.

“Don’t lie.” Yoojung glared.

“I swear I feel better now, cause you’re right by my side.” I winked.

“Yah stop being cheesy!”
“Oh? And ‘I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea’ isn’t cheesy?”
Yoojung blushed, “shut up.”

“It’s okay, I love you more.” I said pulling her in for a kiss.

“Take better care of yourself please.”
“But I have you to take care of me, so it’s okay.”

For the rest of the time Yoojung and i were just talking and watching the live broadcast of the performance. The other members were doing really well, so I felt happy and I stopped feeling guilty. The doctor came in to check on me and said I could go back home soon. I asked the doctor to check on Yoojung’s ankle and he said that as long as she rests it for about a week or so she’ll be able to walk normally again.

“We can rest together.” I said.

“Great.” Yoojung smiled and leaned in for a kiss.


I really have no ideas on what to write nowadays :c

Thank you for reading & subscribing & commenting! c: 

I am still working on the continuation of that Sechung chapter, and I'm also working on a Dodaeng forbidden love chapter inspired by Neongreen71114 because I really like the idea of forbidden love haha.

I'm also working on the continuation of Asgaoplease's story, "Miss Me?" because they're too lazy to finish the ff themself >____>

Remember to vote for IOI for MAMA best new female artist! c: mama.mwave.me/vote