Dodaeng

Sechung/Dodaeng One shots

Yoojung POV

“Doyeon-ah I’m bored.” I said shaking her.

Doyeon didn’t respond. She just continued looking at her phone ignoring me.

“Doyeon-ah.” I poked her.

No response.

“Go out with me, please.”
“I’m too lazy, go find the unnies or Somi.” Doyeon said.

“But I only want to go out with you.” I pouted.

“I don’t want to.”
“Please.”
“No.”
“Please Doyeonie.”
“No.”

“Fine then, I’m just gonna go by myself and be lonely then.” I said trying to guilt her.

“Bye.” Doyeon said uninterested.

I just gave an annoyed grunt and then got dressed. Useless. If she doesn’t want to hangout then I’ll just hangout by myself. I put on some jeans, a nice shirt, and wore a hat and a mask.

“So you coming?” I asked Doyeon one last time.

“No.”
“Fine bye.”
Then I walked out the door. I didn’t want to bother manager unnie, so I just took a taxi to go around myself. I went to the rice cake place that the members and I usually go to. It’s a really good place. Plus the owner there knows us and always welcomes us with a bright smile.

“Ahh Yoojung welcome.” The ahjuma said.

“Hello.” I said bowing my head politely.

“Just you today?”
“Yeah.” I said sadly.

The ahjuma patted my head and then went to the back to prepare the food. I sat at our regular spot and looked around. The restaurant wasn’t that busy, there were only about 8 to 9 people. I was glad because I wasn’t in the mood to entertain fans. I mean I love seeing them and talking to them, but sometimes I just want a me time.
“Here you go!” The ahjuma said placing the food on the table.

“Thank you.” I said, smiling brightly.

Then I started eating. I felt a bit sad that I was eating alone. Doyeon. That lazy girl. We rarely get to go on dates and when we finally have the time, she’s too busy. I continued eating as I scrolled through my phone just looking at stuff.

“Yoojung?” I heard a voice asked.

“Oh Oppa, hi!” I greeted. It was Eric oppa, the ahjuma’s son. We get along pretty well. Since he’s always busy with school it’s been a while since I saw him.

“You’re alone today?”

“Yeah everyone else is busy.” I sighed.

“Aww that . Well you have me now. What do you want to do?”
“You’re not busy?” I asked. I was feeling a bit happy for finally having some company

“I have about a couple of hours to spare.”
“Then can you go to the movies with me? There’s a movie that I really want to watch.”

“Sure!” He smiled, making me feel excited.

We took a taxi to the theater and then got our tickets. Since I was the one that invited him, I paid for both our tickets. He tried to pay, but I was faster.

“Fine, but next time I’ll pay.” He said.

“Sounds good!”
Then we walked into the theater and watched the movie. I was supposed to watch this movie with Doyeon, but since she’s too lazy to go out I guess I’m just going to watch it without her. It was a comedy movie, so the whole time Eric oppa and I were laughing so hard. I have a tendency of hitting people when I laugh, so I hit Eric oppa a lot. Whenever I do I would apologize, but he just brush it off.

I felt comfortable hanging out with him because he’s like a big brother to me. He takes really good care of me.

“Well that was a good movie!” Eric oppa said.

“It was!”
“Ahh I’m sorry Yoojung-ah, but I have to get back now. It was really nice hanging out with you!”
“Thanks for keeping me company!”
“We should hangout again sometimes.”

“We should!”
“Bye!” Eric oppa waved as he got into the taxi.

I didn’t feel like going home yet so I went to a nearby cafe. I was having a craving for boba tea, so I got some. I decided to buy some for the members too since they really like it.

“E-excuse me?”
I turned my attention towards the source of the voice.
“Hi.” I said giving a small smile.

I wonder if he’s a fan because he seemed pretty nervous.

“I don’t mean to sound too forward, but I think you’re really cute.” He said.

Hmm...how can he think I’m cute? Nearly most of my face is covered.

“Thank you.” I said.

“Would you like to go out sometimes and get to know each other?” He asked.

“Oh..I’m sorry I’m not interested.” I apologized.

“It’s no problem. Here’s my number, just text me if you ever change your mind.” He said handing me a piece of paper then went away.

I just stuffed the paper into my pocket and then got the drinks and went back to the dorm. When I got to back to the dorm I saw Doyeon sleeping on the couch. This lazy bum. Why am I ever with her? I went into our room and changed out of my clothes. I have a bad habit of leaving my clothes on the floor after I changed, but I habits are hard to grow out of. Once I finished changing, my clothes just stayed on the floor while I crawled into bed. I was feeling a bit tired, so I decided to take a short nap before the other members come back home and it’ll be loud again.

Doyeon POV

I woke up from my nap and walked into the bedroom to see if Yoojung is back yet. Once I entered the room I accidentally stepped on her clothes. Aiish this baby. I started picking up her jeans and shirt and put them on the rack. Then I got her jacket and was bringing it to the laundry machine because it had some stains on it. Before I put it in the washer machine I checked the pockets to make sure there’s nothing in there. The only things that were in the pocket were some loose change and two pieces of paper. I un-crumbled the both of them to see if it’s important or not. One of the paper was a receipt for the movie theater dated a couple hours ago. Yoojung is such a traitor! I can’t believe she went to the movies without me, especially to watch that movie too. I looked closely and I thought it was weird that she bought two tickets. I wonder who she went with. Then I looked at the other piece of paper and it had a phone number on it, with the name Ryan, with a smiley face. Who the heck is Ryan?

Could Yoojung be cheating on me? Nah. I highly doubt it. Did she go to the movies with this Ryan guy? Ugh now my curiosity is really killing me. I was feeling kind of bad for not going out with her when she asked me. I was just so tired and I just wanted to do nothing.

I walked back into our bedroom and I saw Yoojung stirring a bit.

“Yah wake up, it’s almost dinner time.” I said shaking her.

“I’m not hungry.” Yoojung said, then turned her back towards me.

Guess she’s still mad at me.

“Did you have fun going out?” I asked.

Yoojung didn’t answer me.
“Are you mad?” I asked.

No answer.

“Okay, I’ll come and talk to you later then.” I said.

Whenever Yoojung is mad over a small matter I usually just let her calm down first and then talk to her again. I went out to the kitchen and helped the unnies set up the table. My mind was wandering to that Ryan guy though, who is he...what’s his relationship with my Yoojungie? Did they go on a date together or something?
“Earth to Doyeon.” Chungha unnie said.

“Oh sorry!”
“Are you alright? You seems to be spacing out.” Nayoung unnie said.

“Yeah just thinking.” I answered.

“About?” She asked.

“Well… earlier Yoojung asked me to go out with her, but I said no. She still went out anyways, alone...or so I thought. Then later when she came home she went to sleep and I was bringing her laundry to the machine for her and I found a receipt for 2 for the movies and a guy’s phone number.” I explained to them.

“Oooooh Yoojung gettin them guys.” Chungha unnie laughed.

“Hey! She shouldn’t be. She’s mine.” I pouted.

“Well if you went out on a date with her then you wouldn’t be wondering about this guy.” Nayoung unnie said.
“But I was tired.” I whined.

“When was the last time you and Yoojung went on a date? Or spend some legit quality time together?” Chungha unnie asked.

“Uh….”
I really couldn’t think of a recent time. We’ve just been so busy. Oh god now I feel really horrible.

“Oh man, I’m so horrible. I should have went out with her today!” I sighed.

“Go ask her on a date now.” Chungha unnie said pushing me out of the kitchen.

I just nodded my head and went into our room. Yoojung was just laying in her bed using her phone. I went to her bed and climbed in and laid beside her. She just glared at me and scooted farther away me from me.

“Are you as mad as last time when I was scaring you during the ghost city filming?” I asked.

Yoojung was pretty mad at me that day because I kept scaring her. I thought it was cute and funny seeing how mad she was, but she didn’t talk to me for a day and that was the longest we ever not talk so it got me worried. After apologizing many times, she finally forgave me.

“Not answering?” I pouted.

Yoojung just glared at me, then looked back at her phone.

“I know you’re mad and all, but I got a serious question to ask you. Are you cheating on me? Or well...let me word it better. Are you thinking about leaving me for someone else?”

“What?” Yoojugn finally spoke, “what are you talking about?”
I showed her the crumbled paper and she looked at it.

“Oh.” She said. That’s all she’s going to say.

“So…?”

“Maybe you’re right.” Yoojung shrugged.

“What?!” I was shocked, I didn’t think Yoojung would betray me like that, “so do you want to breakup?”

“I was mad, now I’m even madder.” Yoojung said.

“Why?”
“How dare you doubt me and and think that I would cheat on you.”
“You just said maybe!”

“It was just to mess with you. I went to the theater with Eric oppa.” Yoojung said.

“Then who’s Ryan?”
“Some guy that gave me his number, I couldn’t find a trash can nearby so I just threw it in my pockets.”
“So you’re not leaving me?” I asked, feeling happy again.

“I would never leave you.”
I leaned in and was about to kiss her, but she stopped me.
“I’m still mad at you though.”
“I’m sorry...I should have went out with you today. Would you do me the honor and go out on a date with me tomorrow?” I asked.

“No.”
“Ahh come on! We can do whatever you want. Pleaseeeee.”
“I’ll agree if you promise to be my slave tomorrow.” Yoojung smirk.

“Your wish is my command.” I sigh, knowing how whipped I am for Yoojung.

“Good! Okay you’re forgiven.” Yoojung smiled and kissed me on the lips.

I just smiled and hugged her tightly, feeling excited about our date tomorrow and also a little scared.


Seriously, Dodaeng is just a living ff. This was based from the fansign, Yoojung went out to eat alone and stuff because Doyeon didn't want to, then Doyeon asked Yoojung to go out with her later today...I think.

So sad, their last fansign T___T I'm really not ready for D-day. It's just too much.

Thank you for reading & subscribing & commenting c: Sorry if there are any mistakes or errors!

As for the last Sechung chapter, I'm probably gonna write a part 2 to it, but not yet cause I'm still too sad about IOI T__T