Dodaeng Part 2

Sechung/Dodaeng One shots

Yoojung POV

“CHUNGHA UNNIE! I DID IT!” I shouted excitedly as I unlocked her door and ran into her room.

Of course she was sleeping. When she’s sleeping no sound or nothing can wake her up.

“Unnie!” I shook her awake.

She wasn’t moving at all, so I laid on top of her and moved around.

“Uggggggh get off.” Chungha unnie said groggily.

“Get up I have some news!”

“Tell me later.”
“No, it’s important!”
“Ugggh fine. What is it?” Chungha unnie said in an annoyed tone as she sat up.

“I got in! I got into the university!” I practically shoved the letter into her face.

“You did?! Really? Oh my god, I’m so happy for you!” Chungha unnie shouted and hugged me.

I’ve been working my off after high school in a community college trying to get into my dream university, finally I got in. I had gotten in when I first applied, but I didn’t have the money. So I worked and took extra classes so I can get a scholarship. I really hate private schools because they’re so expensive. I was really happy though because now I was going to the same university as Chungha unnie. After we both graduated from the private high school she had enough credits to go straight into the university and be counted as a second year. Now she’s in her third year and I was starting my first year. I was beyond excited.

It’s been a year and a half since Doyeon left. We never spoke or seen each other since. I tried finding her, but it was no use. It’s like she disappeared from the face of the planet. When I asked her friends, after all the insult and bullying, they also had no idea where Doyeon went off to. I missed her like crazy. I tried my best to get my mind off of her by studying hard and getting into the university. I felt so lost when Doyeon was gone, it was like she took half of my world with her.

“Now I can bother you all the time!” I said excitedly.

“Great…” Chungha unnie said.

“You know, it’s not a good sight seeing your girlfriend hugging someone else in bed.” I heard Sejeong unnie’s voice spoke up by the door.

“Oh yeah?” I teased, then I kissed Chungha unnie on the cheeks.

“Yah, you really do have a death wish huh?” Sejeong unnie laughed and came to me, so I started running around Chungha unnie’s room.

“Hey hey hey stop it you five year olds!” Chungha unnie shouted.

“Tell her to stop chasing me!” I shouted still running.

“Fine.” Sejeong unnie gave up and sat on the bed next to Chungha unnie, “hey beautiful.” She greeted and pecked Chungha unnie on the lips.

“Bleh.” I pretended to gag.

“Little kids should turn away.” Sejeong unnie teased.

Sejeong unnie also goes to the university too. They met when the school year began, but they barely got together a month ago. I thought they were super cute together because they were really close and were like best friends. Of course it reminded me and Doyeon. We were the best of friends, we were really great together...then I ed up.

“Sejeong-ah, the little devil is gonna be going to the same school as us.” Chungha unnie told Sejeong unnie.

“What?! Aww no, time for me to transfer school now.” Sejeong unnie said.

“Hey meanie!”

“I’m just kidding squirt, I’m happy. Hey maybe you can meet my little sister Sohye. She just returned from abroad and she’s starting as a first year too.”
“Yeah that’d be cool to have some friend.” I smiled.


Summer ended quickly and the first day of school was today. I was feeling nervous. Since Sejeong unnie and Chungha unnie were upper classmen, they had classes in a different building. I was going into the school with no one by my side. I was afraid that everyone might treat me like trash again, but Sejeong unnie explained that there are a lot of students that are on scholarships and they don’t care about riches or poor. It helped ease my nervousness a bit, but not much.

As I walked into class, everyone seems to already be in a seat. I was running late, so there weren’t that much seat left. I went to the first empty seat that I found. The girl looked friendly, so maybe I’ll make some new friends.

“Hi!” She greeted right as I sat down, which surprised me a bit.

“Hi.” I said a bit shyly.

“What’s your name?” She asked. Don’t people usually say their name first?
“Choi Yoojung, you?”

“Kim Sohye, nice to meet you!” She stuck out her hand.

“Oh! Are you Sejeong unnie’s little sister?” I asked, a bit too excitedly. What are the chances?
“How did you know?” She looked at me a bit weirdly.

“She’s a friend of mine.” I smiled.

“Oh that’s awesome!” Sohye smiled.

Then the professor walked in and we started the lecture. Since it was just the first day we started out by going over class rules and what kind of work we will do. The class seemed fairly easy. She also explained how we will be doing a lot of projects with partners. When she said this Sohye looked at me and smiled, so I guess we’re going to be partner for most of the project.

“Do you have class next?” Sohye asked, once class was over and we were packing our stuff.

“Nope, I have an hour gap until my next class.”
“Oh good, you should come meet my friends!” Sohye said excitedly.

I just nodded my head and started walking with her. She was telling me how she just finished studying abroad and it felt nice to be back in Korea. She told me some embarrassing stories about Sejeong unnie too, which made me laugh.

“Yeah I was lucky enough to go to this university since most of my close friends goes here.” Sohye smiled.

We were walking towards where the a bunch of table were. Mostly we were walking towards a table that had about 4 people sitting.

“Hey guys!” Sohye greeted, making them all look up.

As I was looking at each of them my heart nearly stopped when my eyes landed on the last person. Kim Doyeon. That was Kim Doyeon. She made eye contact with me, but her expression didn’t change or anything.

“This is Yoojung, she’s a new friend.” Sohye introduced me, “This is Nayoung unnie, Jieqiong unnie, Mina, and Doyeon!”

They all said hi and I shook their hand. I had to stop myself from shaking when I reached Doyeon’s hand. What kind of game is she playing? Is she just waiting for us to be alone to recognize me? Or does she hate me that much that I don’t exist in her universe anymore?”
“So Yoojung-ah, what school are you from? Nayoung unnie asked.

“Fantagio.” I answered, low-key looking at Doyeon to see if she has any reaction.

“Oh! That’s where our Doyeonie is from.” Jieqiong unnie said.

“Yeah...we were classmates.” I said quietly.

“Doyeon-ah, do you remember?” Mina asked.

Doyeon shook her head, making my heart hurt so much.

“Sorry Yoojung-ah, don’t mind Doyeon. We met when we were abroad together and we were in a car accident. Doyeon got most of the impact and lost her memories for a while. Her memories are still a bit fuzzy.” Sohye said.

So she went abroad...Sohye and her became close from abroad. I wonder if she said to Sohye anything about me. Maybe not since Sohye didn’t say anything.

“Oh I see.” I said.

Doyeon POV

. . . Why does my world revolve so much around Yoojung? Out of thousands of students here how did Sohye manage to meet Yoojung? When I saw her walking with Sohye, I was panicking so much. When we made eye contact I felt my heart stopping. I tried my best not to react though. Then when Sohye introduced her to everyone, my heart nearly jumped out when Yoojung shook my hand. I missed her touches.

When they were talking about Yoojung’s old school I started panicking again. It was hard for me to pretend that I don’t remember anything. I guess this is the one time where the car accident came in handy. Yoojung looked destroyed when I shook my head, but she quickly masked it. I guess this will be how it is now. I will just pretend I forgot everything about her. It will be easier this way. She can move on and I can move on.

Except I didn’t move on. I never did. I did try to date some people, but no one can compare to Yoojung. After seeing her and Chungha-shi I felt my world crashing down. I found out the day before that my parents was sending me abroad to get some experience. I was looking for Yoojung, hoping to talk to her about it maybe work something out like a long distance relationship or something, but then when I found her she was about to kiss Chungha-shi. I should have saw it coming. I saw it with my own eyes, but I didn’t want to believe it. I ran after that. I didn’t know how to face Yoojung. I was hurt by her. If she wanted to break up she should have told me first before not saying anything and just moving on. She tried calling and texting me, but I didn’t have the heart to answer. Instead once I lost her, I texted her. At least I’ll just say goodbye through texting. After that text I went back home and packed for my flight.

A year and a half. Even after this long I never got over her. Everywhere I went when I was abroad I kept thinking about her and how she was doing. I didn’t keep track of my old friends either. I wanted to completely erase my past. When I got into that car accident with Sohye, honestly it felt nice not remembering anything. Then all the memories hit me back. All the pain, all the memories were horrible.

“Hey little sis!” we looked up and saw Sejeong unnie ruffling Sohye’s hair. Beside her was Chungha-shi. Oh my god. My heart was going to stop for the third time today. Why am I running into the two people I didn’t want to run into the most?

She made eye contact with me and I can see the surprise look on her face. I tried not to show any recognition because I’m supposed to forget about that school.

“Oh you met the squirt already. Wow that’s great!” Sejeong unnie said playing with Yoojung's hair now.

Chungha-shi went to Yoojung and sat beside her and whispered something. Ah that feeling is coming back. The jealousy. The hate. The madness. The irration. I guess they’re still pretty close, but they’re not together, but I see Sejeong unnie hands around Chungha-shi’s waist  

“I should go, my class is starting soon.” Yoojung said getting up.

Chungha-shi got up too, “I’m gonna walk her to class.” Then she pecked Sejeong unnie on her lips and then they walked away. Ugh I hate seeing that. It’s time like this where I wish I never got my memory back.

“Sejeong unnie! You didn’t tell us you had a girlfriend!” Mina said.

“Oh heh, well I haven’t seen you guys in forever so it just slipped.” Sejeong unnie shrugged.

“That was the amazing Chungha unnie that I heard so much about, right?” Sohye teased.

“Yah, you promised you won’t tell anyone about what we talk about on the phone!” Sejeong unnie jokingly glared at Sohye.

“How did you two meet?” I asked.

“We came to the university about the same time and became really close, we barely got together last month.”

“Was her and Yoojung ever together?” I asked. . Why did I have to ask that? Now it’s going to obvious that I remember something about them.

“Nope, they’ve always just been best friend.” Sejeong unnie answered.

“Do you remember something about them?” Nayoung unnie asked.

“Eh just small details.” I shrugged.
“You know them?” Sejeong unnie asked.

“Supposedly we went to the same school, but I don’t remember.” I answered.

“Ahh I see.” Sejeong unnie nodded.

Yoojung POV
“Alright spill it Choi.” Chungha unnie said when we were sitting on her bed.

After leaving Sohye and her friends, Chungha unnie walked me to my next class. She asked me questions, but I felt like my soul left my body so I didn’t answer them. I told her that we’ll talk about it after school. Now it’s after school and we were on her bed trying to process everything.

“So here’s what I understand so far...Doyeon went abroad after she left here, then she met Sohye who is Sejeong unnie’s sister, then they got into a car accident, Doyeon lost her memories, then her memories came back but some are still missing, which is why she doesn’t remember us, and now we go to the same school as each other.” I rambled on.

“Wow. What a small world…” Chungha unnie said after a couple seconds of silence.

Just then Sejeong unnie walked in.

“KIM SEJEONG!” Chungha unnie yelled, surprising both Sejeong unnie and I.

“What did I do this time?” Sejeong unnie sighed like a sad puppy and went next to Chungha unnie.

“Do you know Kim Doyeon?” Chungha unnie asked.

“A bit, I just know she’s Sohye’s friend.”
“And you never bother saying anything?!” Chungha unnie smacked Sejeong unnie on the arm.

“Why? Who is she?”

“Chungha Unnie.” I said shaking my head.

“Tell me pleaseee.” Sejeong unnie pouted.

“Okay fine, but promise not to say anything to anyone!” I sighed giving in.

“I promise!”

“You know that ex-girlfriend of mine? Yeah Doyeon is that ex-girlfriend.”

“No way! That’s the girl that broke your heart? Wow what a small world.”

“Well she broke my heart, but I broke hers first..” I said sadly.

“It must not having her remember huh.” Sejeong unnie said.

“No I think it’s better that she forgot.” I sighed.

“So what are you gonna do now?” Chungha unnie asked.

“I’m gonna win her heart and be with her again. We’ll just start over!” I said with determination.

“How are you so sure she’s gonna fall for you?” Chungha unnie asked.

“Please, everyone falls for me.” I winked.

“Oh god, she’s been hanging out with you too much.” Chungha unnie glared at Sejeong unnie.

“W-what!” Sejeong unnie dramatically gasped.

I just laughed at their cute interaction. I think that is what I’m going to do. I’m going to win Doyeon’s heart again. It’s nice that she forgot about the pain, but we had some great memories together. I don’t want her to forget that, so I just have to re-create it.


The next day at school I was feeling really nervous about seeing Doyeon again. When I was walking to class, I saw her walking alone. This is my chance to get close to her.

“Doyeon-ah.” I said, making her stop in her tracks. Then I ran up to catch up to her.

“Oh hi.” She said quietly.

“Let’s walk to class together.” I smiled.

“Sure.”

God it felt weird to have her by my side again. It feels nice, but at the same it feels really sad, to have my best friend beside me again but it’s not the same.

“So you really don’t remember anything about high school?” I asked.

Doyeon just shook her head.

This is really different, I miss the talkative Doyeon, now it feels so awkward.

“That’s okay, we’ll just start over and be friends again.” I smiled.

Doyeon just gave a small smile. I wonder if I’m scaring her.

As we were walking, from the corner of my eye I saw someone walking to Doyeon’s side.

“Doyeon-ah!” The person said as she came to Doyeon’s side.

She interlocked her finger and kissed Doyeon on the cheeks. Maybe they’re just friends. Please let them be just friends.

“Oh hi, I’m Haein. Are you one of Doyeon’s friends?” The person Haein said.

“Yeah...hi I’m Yoojung.” I smiled.

“Unnie, you’re going to be late to class. You don’t have to walk me.” Doyeon said.

“Alright fine, but we’re still on for our date this saturday, right?”

“Of course, I can’t wait.” Doyeon smiled, the smile that I missed so much.

“I’ll see you later then, bye!” She pecked Doyeon on the lips, “it was nice meeting you Yoojung!”
Okay they’re definitely not just friends.

“Your girlfriend?” I asked, trying to sound okay.

“Umm we just started dating 4 days ago. Nothing official.” Doyeon answered.

“Oh I see.”

She’s dating someone. She’s moved on. How can I be so stupid to think that somehow we can get things back to normal? She has no memories of me at all, to her I’m just a stranger. She has no feelings whatsoever for me.

The rest of the walk was a bit awkward because I didn’t know what to say, and I guess she didn’t know what to say either.

“Sohye and the others are going to hangout at a cafe later, do you want to join?” Doyeon asked, breaking the awkward silence.

“Yeah sure, I don’t have plans. It would be nice to get to know you guys.” I forced a smile.

Then we got to her class and we just awkwardly waved goodbye. As I was walking to my class I felt my whole day ruined. I can’t believe she’s already dating someone and moving on. I can’t move on. Doyeon is the only person I can see myself with. I just have to fight for her.


Doyeon POV
All of us were gathered at the cafe just talking about everything. Yoojung just had to sit in front of me. I have to think of a way to get over her. Clearly we’re gonna be hanging out a lot together, I can’t have any feelings for her. Of course there is Haein unnie, but honestly I don’t feel much for her. She knows that too, that’s why we’re just dating. We’re just seeing how things are and if it doesn’t work out in the end we’ll both have a mutual understanding.

“Let’s go order something.” Sohy said.

Both of us got up and went to the counter. When we got there we didn’t need to look at the menu and just started ordering since we came by pretty often.

“Oh shoot, I forgot to ask what Yoojung wants. Do you think she wants the passion tea?” Sohye asked.

“No she hates passion, get her the matcha tea, she really loves that.” I said, not realizing what I just said.

“Okay!”
. Why did I say that? Now it’s gonna seem suspicious. Okay calm down Doyeon. It’ll just slide. I’m just thinking too much. Not much people like passion tea, so it’ll just be a lucky guess.

We also ordered some food and just waited before we went back to the others.
“So what do you think of Yoojung?” Sohye asked.

“She seems nice I guess.”
“She’s cute huh?”
“Yaah are you interested in her?” I playfully nudged her.

“No of course not! I just think she’s cute.”

We dropped the topic as our order was ready then we carried it to the table. I was a bit worried though, what if Sohye does start liking Yoojung? That shouldn’t matter, right? That would mean she’s moving on. I wonder if Yoojung moved on at all? I also really wonder how Yoojung feels seeing me...is she over me? How has she been for the past year and a half…

“Yaay food!” Jieqiong unnie cheered.

We started passing the drinks around, and I saw Yoojung eyes lit up when Sohye gave her her drink. I tried to suppress my smile from how cute she looked. Then we started eating the food. I saw Yoojung reaching over to one of the bingsoo, which panicked me.

“Wait!” I said surprising everyone, “that bingsoo has soy in there.”
“Oh really?!” Yoojung quickly retracted her hand, “thanks for telling me! I’m really allergic to soy.”
“Wow Doyeon, you really know a lot about Yoojung.” Sohye said, then she turned to Yoojung, “she knew that you don’t like passion and like matcha, now she knows that you’re allergic to soy.”
Oh my god. I wanted to hit Sohye so she would stop talking. I’m screwing myself up. This time is acceptable though. I don’t want Yoojung to have an allergy attack because it gets really bad. It couldn’t be helped, but now how am I supposed to cover myself?

“Hey maybe some memories between you and Yoojung are coming.” Nayoung unnie said.

“Maybe.” I said quietly.

I looked over to Yoojung and I see her looking back at me. We made eye contact for a quick second, but I quickly looked away. Ugh I can feel it. I’m digging myself into a huge mess.

After we finished hanging out we went our separate ways. Since my house was the opposite of everyone else, I was walking alone. The others offered to walk back with me, but I denied their offer. I just wanted to be alone thinking. I need to be more careful of slipping up when it comes to  Yoojung.

“Doyeon-ah!”
I turned around and saw Chungha-shi walking.
“Oh hi Chungha-shi.” I said politely.

“Chungha unnie is fine, we’re all friends, right?” She said.

Friends. I couldn’t help but feel a bit bitter towards her. Honestly she’s not the reason why Yoojung and I broke up, but she does play a part in it.

“Chungha unnie. What’s up?” I asked.

“Mind if I walk with you?”
“No of course not.”
I was feeling a bit nervous. Why would she wants to walk with me? Before during school we never interacted. I’m pretty sure she knew about Yooung and I, so shouldn’t she try to be friends with her close friend’s girlfriend? Why wait till now to interact with me?
“So question for ya. You really don’t remember anything about high school?” She asked.

I just shook my head.

“Ahh I see, that must , but I guess it might be a good thing.”
“Wait, if you’re older, how did you graduate the same time as Yoojung, but is a third year here?” I asked, pretending not to know anything.

“I was still missing some credits, so I had to go back to high school for a bit. I guess it’s a good thing, I was able to meet Yoojungie.” Chungha unnie smiled, making my heart hurt.

“You and Yoojung are really close huh?”
“She’s like...my daughter. There’s just something about her that makes me want to take care of her, you know?”
“Have you guys ever been romantically involved?” I asked. Ugh curse my mouth.

Chungha unnie started laughing, “no way! Ever since I met Yoojung I never had any romantic feelings for her.”
“Oh I see.” I gave a small smile.

As we were walking we were talking about other stuff. She was asking me how it was like studying abroad. We made some jokes here and there. We talked about Sohye, because she was going to meet Sejeong unnie’s family soon and she was a bit nervous since she really likes Sejeong unnie and wanted to make a good impression. We were getting along pretty well. Honestly if Chungha unnie and I were to be friends during high school I don’t think things would have turned out like this. I thought Chungha unnie was really cool. I can see how Yoojung and her got along really well. As we kept talking I can feel some of the bitter feeling going away.

“You know, one of these days you should teach me that pressure point move that you used on me. It would really come in handy.”
“It’s really easy, you just have to find the right spot.” I said, then I quickly covered my mouth realizing I fell straight into her trap.

“I knew it! You still remember us.” Chungha unnie said triumphantly.

“Not fair! You distracted me! Ahhhhh I’m done for.” I said covering my face.

We walked to a nearby bench and sat down. I felt really nervous, but wasn’t as nervous as I thought I would be.

“So, why’d you lie?” Chungha unnie asked.

“I thought it’d be better that way.” I said.

“Better how?”
“Yoojung can move on, and I can try to move on.”

“Try? So you’re not over Yoojung?”
“No, it’s hard to get over your first love, you know?”
“Mmm no not really, Sejeong is my first love.” Chungha unnie tried to lighten up the mood a bit.

“You know what, shush.” I said covering , but smiled a bit.

“Are you gonna tell Yoojung that you actually remember everything?”
“No, are you?”
“If you don’t want me to, I’m not going to tell her.”
“Really?!”
“Really.” Chungha unnie nodded.

“Thank you!” I said hugging her.

“She still loves you a lot, you know?”

“She loves you more.” I said.

“What? What makes you think that?”
“Apparently meeting you was the happiest she’ve ever been. Happier than when we got together.” I felt my heart wrenched when I said that.

“She’s an idiot. She just say things out of a fit of anger.”

“Sometimes there are truth behind it.”
“I’m not going to try to fix your relationship with her, that’s something you both should do. I’m just here to tell you that she loves you a lot and really wants to be with you again.”
“I don’t know… Did she tell you that I’m dating someone?”
“Yeah she texted me right after. You don’t have feelings for them though, am I right?”
“You’re right.”
“Then I don’t think you should keep dating them, they might think you’re slowly opening up to them.” Chungha unnie said wisely.
“I’m glad Yoojung has you by her side. You’re a really great person.” I said sincerely.

“I know.” Chungha unnie smiled.


Yoojung POV
In a blink of an eye two weeks have passed since we hung out at the cafe. The good news is Doyeon broke things off with Haein-shi, which made me really happy. The bad news is, Doyeon and I have barely made any progress, well technically we made some progress since we talk more. The weird thing is though it seems like Chungha unnie and Doyeon are friends. Really good friends actually. I tried asking her about it, but Chungha unnie would just wave it off, making me even more curious.

Sometimes I feel like Doyeon does have some small memories of us, like when she remembered what I like to drink and what I was allergic to. It makes me really happy because at least she remembers some good stuff.

11:30 P.M. Doyeon’s birthday is in half an hour. It was really dark, but I was still walking the quiet streets. Whenever it was each of our birthdays we would go sit by the lake or whenever we spend a holiday together, or an anniversary. We had a hidden spot near the lake, that we “claimed” as our spot. Last year when it was my birthday I went there and cried my heart out. When it was Doyeon’s birthday I also went and reminisce our memories together. We knew each other since we were kids, last year was the first year that we didn’t go to the lake together. This year will probably be the same.  
As I was ducking away from the trees walking to our spot, I saw a figure there. I almost let out a scream because I thought it was a ghost. I thought it was weird because it is really rare for people to find this spot. It is understandable if it was a random person though because it is rare to find the spot, but not impossible. The figure was sitting on the bench. A small piece of me was hoping it was Doyeon, but the realist in me kept saying that’s impossible. I didn’t want to disturb them, so I tried to walk quietly as possible. I was curious to see who the person is though. Whether they’re a guy or a girl. Young or old. If they’re okay or not since they’re still here this late at night. When I got close the figure kept sighing a lot. They were holding a picture. Although it was dark, the light from the moon made me able to see that the picture was of Doyeon and I. Well actually I’m not 100% sure, the picture was two people smiling brightly, it kind of looked like Doyeon and I, but then it might just be my mind playing tricks on me. I didn’t notice that I was inching closer and closer to try to see the picture until the person let out a scream, making me scream.

“Oh geeze my poor heart.” I said calming down after the scream.

“You scared me to death!” The person said, but I would know that voice anywhere.

“Doyeon?” I asked in disbelief.

Of course she starts running, why wouldn’t she? I was chasing her, but her legs are like twice my leg size so naturally she was faster.

“KIM DOYEON YOU STAY WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW OR I WILL STAY HERE FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT.” I shouted using my last breath, hoping she heard me.

It worked I guess. Doyeon stopped running and stood where she was. I gathered up some more strength and walked towards her. When we were face to face, I felt my heart pound really fast and I could barely feel anything in my legs.

“You...you never forgot huh?” I asked as I grabbed her hand, the hand that was holding the picture of us.

“You still come to our spot?” Doyeon answered my question with a question.

“I try to come at least once a week.” I answered.

“I’m sorry I missed last year.”

“Why did you lie?” I asked.

“It’s better that way.”
“Do you not want any memories of us?”
“Of course not.”
“Then why?”

“I don’t know.” Doyeon sighed.

“I’m the one that should be sorry. I’m sorry that I messed up our relationship.” I said.

“Maybe we’re not meant to be.” Doyeon said, which hurt my heart.

“I know that we’re meant to be. You’re the only one I can see myself with.”

“What about Chungha unnie?”
“Doyeon-ah, what you saw that day was a misunderstanding. I was just helping her, we didn’t kiss. I only see Chungha unnie as an older sister. Nothing more.”
“You said you were happiest when Chungha unnie came into your life…”
“That was out of my anger. My happiest moment in life was being with you. Whether it’s us watching a movie, cooking, doing homework, or just lazying around the house, I feel happy because it’s with you.

“Sweet words can’t fix things.” Doyeon said.

“Then what will it take for you to forgive me?”

“Depends what are you willing to do?” Doyeon asked, making me nervous at what kind of things she would want me to do.

“Anything.”
“Even murder?”

“Ye- wait what?!” I was shocked by her words.

“Just kidding.” Doyeon smiled.

“You can still joke when we’re being serious.” I sighed.
“Well I didn’t want to start my birthday on a serious note. I do want to start my birthday with this though.”
Doyeon leaned in and kissed me. Totally caught me by surprised. Never in a million years I thought she would be kissing me, of course I was happy about it though. I can feel her smiling through the kiss, which made me smile too.

“I think I missed your lips more than you.” Doyeon smiled as she rested her forehead on mine.

“You’re not mad anymore?”

Doyeon just shook her head.

“Really? Are you really really 100% not mad anymore?” I asked for reassurance.

“I’m not. Just don’t make me jealous anymore.” Doyeon said sternly, making me smile.

We interlocked her fingers and walked back to Doyeon’s place. We walked in a hurry because the night was creeping us out.

Doyeon POV

I smiled as I hear the soft snores of Yoojung. It felt nice to have her in my arms again. I didn’t expect for her to come to lake, it really scared me when I saw her. Honestly I forgiven her a while ago after I became close with Chungha unnie. I talked to her about it and she made me realize that Yoojung and I should be together again.

Flashback

“So what’s the real reason why you and Yoojung broke up?” Chungha unnie asked.

“Honestly, we never really officially broke up. I just assumed things were over when I saw you and Yoojung kissing.”
“Okay wait, we were not kissing! How many times do I have to tell you! Anyways, is that the reason why you guys broke up? Not cause of the fight before that?”
“Well if you and Yoojung never kissed,” Chungha unnie glared at me when I said that making me smile a bit, “honestly Yoojung and I would have probably fix things. Fights are just whatever, we always fix it in the end.”
“So then shouldn’t you fix it now? Because technically what you thought was wrong. Yoojung never kissed me, she never cheated on you.”
“I guess you’re right...but then shouldn’t she be the one that apologizes to me? It was her fault for getting mad. I barely even hurt you that day.”
“I beg to differ! When you stopped me from punching Cathy, you squeeze my hand really hard I thought a vein was going to pop!”
“Sorry,” I smiled sheepishly.

“So let me get this straight, if Yoojung were to apologize and stuff you’d forgive her?”
“Yeah I guess.”
“Then you guys will be together again?” Chungha unnie asked excitedly.

“If she wants to be.”
“Are you gonna tell her you never forgot anything?”
“No, let’s just see how long it’ll take her to figure it out.” I smiled.

“You’re evil. I like it. Ahh I’m so happy for you and Yoojung!” Chungha unnie squealed and hugged me tightly.

I wrapped my arm around her feelings happy, but not too happy yet. Yoojung would still have to talk to me first.
“Why is that every time I come here you’re always hugging someone else?” I heard Sejeong unnie sighed as she walked into the room.

“Because she misses you so much that she’s just using me as a replacement for until you come.” I answer.

“Yah Kim Doyeon, don’t you have somewhere else to be?” Chungha unnie glared at me playfully.

“Oh guess my job here is done then.” I stuck my tongue out, “play nice kids and remember safety first.”

“Yah get out of here!” Chungha unnie threw a pillow at me, but I dodged it.

Flashback End

“You’re still awake.” Yoojung said sleepily while rubbing her eyes cutely.

“Too happy to sleep.” I smiled.

“You know I just realized, you’re really bad at lying.”
“Oh?”
“Yeah you let it slip so many times that you still had memories of us. Especially that time when you called me Yoojungjjyu.” (A/N:I forgot how to spell it, forgive me T__T)

“Oh so you did hear it...whoops.” I let out a sheepish giggle, “if you’re so good at knowing when I’m lying, then how come Chungha unnie figured it out before you?”
“Chungha unnie knows?!” Yoojung shot up from the bed.

“For about two weeks now.” I stuck my tongue out.

“I feel so betrayed right now.” Yoojung put her hand on her heart.
“Don’t be so dramatic.” I rolled my eyes, making the both of us laugh.

Yoojung laid back down and snuggled into my arms. I tightened my grip on her and fell asleep thinking that this is one of the best birthdays ever.


Because due to demands of a continuation haha. Sorry if it feels a bit messy. I really didn't have plans for a part two, so I just wrote whatever came to my mind.

Thank you for reading & subscribing c:

By the way thank you for commenting, I always love reading your comments ^___^