Dodaeng

Sechung/Dodaeng One shots

Doyeon POV
We turned off the music for a quick rest. It’s been hours and hours of practicing, well I think hours and hours. We didn’t have a clock in here and there’s no window. From the exhaustion on everyone faces though I can tell we’ve been here too long. I looked over to Yoojung and I see her getting a bit pale. I walked over to her as everyone else went to get some water and talk amongst themselves.

“You alright?” I asked.

“Yeah...j-just tired.” Yoojung said taking a deep breath.
“Here have some water.” I handed her my bottle, she thanked me and took the water.

I looked around and saw everyone exhausted, but we still had a long way to go. Our comeback was coming up and we have to get everything perfect.

“Ready guys?” Chungha unnie asked.

The others groggily nodded and then we got into position. The music started again and we all started moving according to the music. I noticed Yoojung was stumbling a bit, I just figured it was just a minor mistake though. We continued dancing and Yoojung stumbled again, others didn’t really noticed, but I can tell Chungha unnie noticed. Then when we were getting to the dance break, Yoojung just fell to the ground, making me panic.

“Yoojung-ah!” I quickly rushed to her side and held her in my arms, “are you alright?”
“Y-yeah...just a bit tired.” Yoojung tried to say.

“I’ll call manager oppa.” Nayoung unnie said.

“No it’s o-okay, I’m f-fine.” Yoojung managed out.
“Yah, you need some rest. I’m not letting you practice anymore.” I said sternly.

“Yeah Yoojung-ah, we can continue again with you tomorrow.” Chungha unnie said, while the others agreed.

Manager oppa was near by so he came by fast. Then he said he will take Yoojung back to the dorm and just call for a doctor to come over instead of driving all the way to the hospital. The others stayed in the practice room while I helped Yoojung walked to the car.

“Care better care of yourself next time.” I said.

“It’s y-your fault.”
“What?! How is it my fault?”
“I’m your girlfriend, you’re supposed to take good care of me.” Yoojung still had enough energy to stuck her tongue out at me.

“Fine, it’s my fault. I’ll see you later, get lots of rest, alright?” I said and pecked her on the lips before they drove off. Then I went back to the practice room and started practicing. We practiced for Whatta Man for another hour or so. Then we practiced our other songs, for future events. It was hard remembering because I was so used to the full members lineup, it’s going to be hard when we’re practicing all 11 of us again, but I don’t mind.

“You guys did good today!” Chungha unnie smiled at all of us.

“Don’t forget yourself, you’re the reason why we’re all doing great.” Nayoung unnie patted Chungha unnie on the back.

It was 3 in the morning and we were finally done. I wonder how Yoojung is doing, probably sleeping right now. Manager oppa told us that the doctor gave her an IV drip to help boost her energy and make her feel better. I couldn’t wait to get back to the dorm to check up on her. During practice I just kept thinking about her.

Before we went back to the dorm we bought some late night food because everyone was so hungry. I didn’t really have an appetite so I just tried to catch a short nap, but was quickly shaken awake when we got to the dorm. I gathered my stuff and went straight to my room to see how Yoojung was doing. The others follow me too, but they were standing by the doorway, not wanting to make a sound in case it wakes Yoojung up. The IV drip was hanging up high and connected to Yoojung’s arm. She looked so peaceful sleeping like that. I walked over to the side of the side and kissed her forehead. I can hear the others saying “awwww” but very quietly, making me roll my eyes.

“Alright, take good care of Yoojung, we’re going to sleep now.” Nayoung unnie said.

I smiled and nodded. Then I started changing and showering. After that I went by Yoojung’s side again. Since she probably went straight to bed she didn’t remove her makeup. I didn’t want her to get a skin infection or something so I got the supplies and laid them on the floor as I sat and removed her makeup. I was trying really hard not to press too hard on her face, afraid that I might wake her up. This baby. What would she do without me?


I fell asleep around 4 a.m. and now it’s 7 a.m. and I’m awake. I wanted to go back to sleep, but I couldn’t fall asleep. I looked over to Yoojung and saw her still sleeping, but I noticed the IV drip wasn’t hanging up high anymore. It was on the ground filled with blood. I shot out of my bed and went out the room looking for someone to help. Everyone else was asleep except for Sohye. She was doing her daily morning exercise.
“Sohye Sohye Sohye Sohye Sohye!” I yelled in a whispered tone not wanting to wake up the others.

“Why are you up so early?”
“What do we do?!” I asked pulling her into the room. She was shocked seeing the pouch filled with blood.
Sohye quickly grabbed her phone and called manager oppa. Of course he came within minutes. The others are surprisingly still sleeping soundly. Manager oppa called the hospital hoping to get the solution.

“Look! You guys aren’t understanding!! The IV pouch is filled with blood!”
“Don’t give me attitude! This is an emergency!”
“There’s a lot of blood!”
“GET SOMEONE THAT IS CAPABLE OF HELPING!”
Throughout the convo it was mostly him arguing. I was getting frustrated. This is getting nowhere. Manager oppa was losing his temper and I was losing my patience, so I grabbed the phone out of his hand.

“Hello? Sorry, but this is an emergency. The IV pouch is filled with blood and it’s still connected to my friend, it’s still out blood as we speak. How do we handle this?” I asked calmly.

“It’s really simple, you just have to be careful. You have to hold her wrist gently, and pull out the needle very carefully. When I say carefully, I mean it. If you make a wrong move it might puncture another vein, which will make things worse.”
I gestured for Sohye to hold the phone for me while I sat beside Yoojung’s bed so I can carefully take out the needle. I was feeling really nervous, but this is something I have to do. I got really close to the needle to make sure I pull it out safely. I took a deep breath and then pull it out without moving it.
“Now what do I do?” I asked talking to the phone.
“Now you just have to put some alcohol where the needle spot was, make sure to clean it well. Then just put a bandaid and you’re good to go.” The person said.

“What about the pouch with the blood?”
“Well we can’t really put the blood back in, so I guess just get rid of it. If your friend has some dizziness feelings though bring her here.”
“Alright, thank you.”
Then I hung up and manager oppa sighed in relief. Sohye still looked a bit terrified. Since manager oppa still had some stuff to do, he left. I didn’t know what to do so I kicked the pouch of blood under Yoojung’s bed since she never checks there.

“Sohye-ah, don’t tell Yoojung about this.” I said.
“Why not?”
“It will probably just freak her out and stuff, it’s better she doesn’t know.”
“Woooow you are so cool Kim Doyeon!” Sohye smiled, making me smile.

That was a really hectic morning, I wish I can go back to sleep, but I couldn’t I was wide awake now. Soon the others started waking up. Yoojung woke up too and was wondering where her IV drip was. I told her how the doctor came and took it out since it was all done.


Yoojung POV
After using the IV drip I felt like I had more energy. I was able to practice hard with the unnies and Somi for the next couple of days with no troubles. Today was a rest day and I am just waiting for Doyeon to get home to talk to her. Earlier today while I was playing with Sohye’s puppy, throwing the ball around here and there, the ball went under my bed and when I went to get in I found an IV pouch filled with blood. It freaked me out that I let out a scream, making those who were home come running. Jieqiong unnie and Nayoung unnie seemed freaked out too, but Sohye was normal, which resulted in all three of us cornering her into telling us what is the pouch.

After Sohye told the story I was touched by Doyeon. She is always there for me and making sure that I am okay. She’s always looking out for me too. I couldn’t help but wonder how much blood I could have lost if Doyeon didn’t see it on time.

“Hey princess.” Doyeon greeted as she entered our room, she walked over and pecked me on the lips and then went to sit on her bed, “did you have a good day?”
I didn’t answer her question though, I walked over to her bed and sat on her, well more like straddling her.

“W-what’s up?” Doyeon asked shyly, a blush forming on her face.

“You’re the best, you know that?” I smiled as I kissed her gently and passionately.

“Wow,” Doyeon said after we broke apart, “I know I’m the best, but why?”
“I found the pouch filled with blood and Sohye spilled. Thank you, you saved me.” I smile.

“Oh..that. Well you know, I didn’t want anything bad to happen to you.” Doyeon said shyly, “I can’t live without you.”
I giggled seeing how nervous she looked right now, “I love you Kim Doyeon.”

Doyeon looked surprised, but then she smiled, “I love you too Choi Yoojung.” Then we kissed.

We’ve said I love you many times before, but that was before we got together. After we got together we stopped saying because now it has a different meaning. Before we loved each other as best friends, but now...now that we said I love you while being together it means that we’re in love and I couldn’t be happier.


I had to LOL. I was watching weekly idol again today and wanted to write a story about it c: As you can see I know nothing about IV drips and stuff so yeah excuse that.

Thank you for reading & commenting & subscribing, really appreciate it! ^____^ 

I hope I can write more soon!