Dodaeng Part 3

Sechung/Dodaeng One shots

The alarm rang and it made me groan. I hate that Doyeon always wake up so early. Then again the reason why she wakes up so early it is to make us breakfast. Living with Doyeon has been really great. She’s always taking such great care of Minju and I. She makes us breakfast every morning. Then she makes sure that I get to work on time. Then she would stay with Minju, unless she has a meeting then we ask Chungha unnie or Nayoung unnie to take care of Minju.

The others are really in love with Minju. This is the first time where there’s a kid in our group, so everyone has been spoiling her a lot. Minju seems really happy about it so it makes us happy.

Doyeon started to get up, but I stopped her.

“Sleep in. You’ve been waking up early.” I said groggily.

“If I sleep in who’s going to make breakfast?” Doyeon said in an amused tone.

“We don’t have to eat.”

Just then the door to our bedroom opened and Minju walked in with her bunny and blanket dragging on the floor.

“Good morning.” She said, while rubbing her eye.

Minju always wakes up around this time automatically, it’s a little bit creepy.

Minju climbed into our bed and snuggled into the middle.

“What do you want for breakfast?” Doyeon asked.

“Anything is fine.” Minju replied.

Doyeon was about to get up again, but I stopped her.

“Just one more hour.” I said.

“Okay fine.” Doyeon laid back down, then she draped an arm over Minju, and then she found my hands and held onto it. I could really get used to this.

Doyeon and Minju fell back asleep while I stayed wide awake thinking. Mainly thinking about Doyeon. Lately she’s been making my heart flutter a lot. I always knew that she was caring and stuff, but seeing her be so caring towards Minju just makes my heart feel so happy. She’s such a wifey material.

I got up and decided to do the cooking this time. I quietly tiptoed out of the room and went into the kitchen. I started taking the stuff out to make breakfast. I realized that we didn’t have any eggs. Hmmm. The store is only about 10 minutes walking distance, I’ll just go really quick.

I peeked into my bedroom and saw Doyeon and Minju still sleeping soundly. I put on my shoes and started walking out. There were a minimal amount of cars since it was 9 in the morning already. People were heading to work.

I got to the market and got a basket. I decided to get the eggs last that way it won’t be spoiled or anything. I started looking around for some snacks that Doyeon and Minju likes. Doyeon has practically lived with me for a week’s straight so now I filled up the kitchen with her favorite stuff too. I felt my phone vibrate so I took it was out and saw a message from Doyeon.

“Where are you? Sara just dropped by for a surprise visit.” -Doyeon

Oh shoot! Sara told me before that she might stop by from time to time just to check up on things. I quickly went to the checkout and paid for my things. Then I speed walk home.

I took out my keys and opened the door. Doyeon was sitting in the living room with Sara.

“Yoodaengie!” Doyeon got up and walked towards me. She took the groceries out of my hand and then she gave me a peck on the lips, which made me stand in shock.

“Good morning.” Sara smiled.

“Yoojung-ah, go sit, I’ll bring us some coffee.” Doyeon said.

I got back to my senses and walked to the couch.

“What brings you here?” I asked.

“I was in the neighborhood, thought I’d drop by. How are things?”

“Things are going really well. Minju is such a great kid.” I smiled.

“That’s good! I was hoping to see Minju, but since she’s sleeping I guess I’ll just go. I’ll come by another day.” Sara said getting up.

“Ahh please do, Minju misses you.” Doyeon said.

“Have a good day!” Sara waved goodbye and left.

Doyeon closed the door and turned to me.

“I wonder how many times she’s going to visit until we can stop this fake engagement.” Doyeon said.

I kinda felt sad. I forgot that this whole thing is fake.

“Yah! What was the kiss for?” I asked, remembering the kiss Doyeon gave me. I hope I wasn’t blushing hard.

“Well we had to make it look like we’re in a relationship!”

“Oh right…” I said.

I walked back into the kitchen and started cooking.

“Don’t make any for me, I got a brunch date.” Doyeon smiled wide.

“Is it for your job?” I asked.

“No, it’s a date date. I met her the other day.”

“Oh I see.”

I tried my best to hide my expression. I should be used to this. Doyeon is always going around dating people. It has never bothered me before, why is it bothering me now?

Minju walked out of the bedroom and came to me.

“Good morning.” She hugged my legs.

“Good morning princess.” I smiled.

Doyeon started getting ready for her date while Minju and I were eating.

“What are we doing today?” Minju asked.

“Let’s go visit your aunt Chungha.” I smiled.

“Okay!” Minju clapped.

“Have fun! I’m leaving now.” Doyeon said, then she came and kissed Minju on the cheeks. Then she kissed me on top of my head and left. I wanted to mentally slap myself for hoping she would kiss my lips again.

I got the clothes out and started dressing Minju. Then we went into my car and we started driving to Chungha unnie’s dance studio.

“Mommy, when can I go to school?” Minju asked.

“When you get a bit older.” I answered.

“Which is when?”

“I’d say in about 1 year and a half.”

“Poopy.” Minju pouted.

I laughed at her cuteness, “why do you want to go to school?”

“I see on TV that you make friends there and have fun.”

“You have fun with me and your aunties tho.”

“But but aunties are old.”

I let out a laugh. This kid is definitely one of a kind.

We got to the dance studio and Chungha unnie was in the office.

“My favorite baby!” Chungha unnie gasped at our visit.

I thought she was coming to hug me, but instead she was hugging Minju.

“Wow unnie, I see how it is.” I pouted.

“Oh hello to you too.” Chungha unnie teased.

We sat down and Minju was sitting on Chungha unnie’s lap.

“So what brings you here?” Chungha unnie asked.

“Just for a visit. Actually...I kinda want to talk to you about something.” I said.

“What is it?” Chungha unnie asked.

“Minju-ah, go play on Chungha unnie’s ipad.” I said.

Minju nodded her head and she went across the room and started playing with the ipad.

“What’s up?” Chungha unnie asked.

“It’s about Doyeon.”

“What about Doyeon?”

“I don’t know!” I said in frustration.

“What? How can you not know?”

“I...lately I feel different towards Doyeon.”

“Different how?”

“I feel like I see her in a new light. She’s so caring and great and perfect…”

“She’s always been like that.” Chungha unnie laughed.

“Yeah but before I saw her as my best friend...now I see her as my wife.”

“Uhhh?” Chungha unnie said in a confused tone.

“I think I’m falling in love with my best friend.” I said, finally admitting it.

Chungha unnie gasped and then she hugged me, “Ahhh I’m so happy!”

“Why are you happy?”

“Us unnies are always talking about you guys and waiting to see if you two will ever get together. You guys are perfect for each other!”

“Unnie, I might feel like this, but I don’t know if she feels the same.”

“You never know~” Chungha unnie shrugged.

After talking for a couple of hours we decided to go out to eat. First we were stopping by my house because Minju wanted to take her bunny to eat too.

“Okay stay here with Minju.” I told Chungha unnie.

They were waiting in the car while I went up to get it for Minju. When I unlocked the doors I was meet with a sight that I wish I didn’t see. Doyeon was on the couch with a girl straddling her and they were having a very heated make out session. I was so shocked that I dropped my keys making them turned their attention to me.

“Oh Yoojung-ah.” Doyeon said a bit startled.

“Who’s that?” The girl asked.

“My roommate.” Doyeon answered.

“Sorry, I just came in to get something.” I said then quickly went into Minju’s room. Doyeon followed me behind.

“Hey are you alright?” Doyeon asked.

“I’m fine.” I said more coldly than I intended. I was trying to leave as fast as possible and I accidentally hit Doyeon as I walked past her. Whatever. Then I just left and went straight to the car.

“Here you go.” I said handing the bunny to Minju.”

Minju squealed in happiness and hugged it.

“You alright?” Chungha unnie asked.

“Doyeon...was you know..with her date.” I whispered.

“Oh I’m sorry,” Chungha unnie patted my head and gave me a sad look. My phone beeped and I looked at it and noticed it was from Doyeon.

“???” -Doyeon

“What?” -Yoojung

“What’s wrong?” -Doyeon

“Nothing” - Yoojung

“Don’t lie”  -Doyeon

“We’ll talk about it at home” -Yoojung

I started driving off to the restaurant and tried my best to take my mind off of things. It worked a bit cause Chungha unnie and Minju were there making me happy. Just looking at Minju’s innocent face makes me feel at peace.

I dropped Chungha unnie off and went back home. Doyeon wasn’t home, which made me feel relieved. I still don’t know how to explain to her why I’m mad.

I put Minju for her afternoon nap and then I went to my bed to just sit and think. I can’t believe I admitted that I’m in love with my best friend. Why suddenly? Doyeon has always been treating me like this. Is it cause I just kept seeing her as my best friend so I never see it more than that? But it’s not a good thing to be in love with my best friend! Doyeon is not the relationship type, she would never settle down for me.

The door swung open and I quickly pretended to sleep.

“Yoojung?” Doyeon asked.

I tried my best not to move as I heard her footsteps getting closer. Doyeon sat on the bed and moved some strands of hair out of my face.

“I know you’re awake,” She whispered.

I still didn’t move. Doyeon poked my side, which made me flinched, but I still didn’t open my eyes. Then Doyeon got on top of me and straddled me, “why are you mad at me?”

“I’m not.” I answered.

“Liar.”

Doyeon got off of me, then she forced me to sit up, “is it cause I brought someone over without asking?”

I just stayed quiet.

“I’m sorry, I got to used to coming here that I just come without thinking.”

I continued staying quiet.

“It won’t happen again, I promise!” Doyeon brought her face really close to me, “stop being mad.”

Then she squished my cheeks together and I slapped her hand away. I guess I have to forgive her.

I flicked her forehead, “okay you’re forgiven.”

Doyeon rubbed her forehead while pouting. I was about to get out of bed, but Doyeon stopped me and then pushed me to lay down, then she snuggled into me.

“Let’s take a short nap, I’m tired.” Doyeon hugged me tighter and rested her chin on the top of my head. Oh god. I shouldn’t be blushing. I shouldn’t be wishing for more. I’m so screwed.


Hello! Very long overdue, I know. I'm sorry T__T 

Thank you for reading & subscribing! 

No proimses because I really don't know the next time I'll be able to write :c 

Support WJSN who is having a comeback! Support Pristin who just finished promoting their first album! Support DIA who finished their promotion too! Support Gugudan! Support Sohye! Support Yoojung & Doyeon! Support Somi! ^___^ SUPPORT CHUNGHA'S SOLO <3