Sechung

Sechung/Dodaeng One shots

Chungha POV
“So unnie, my birthday is in about two hours. What did you get me?” Sejeong asked smiling cheekily.

“I got you me!” I teased.

“That’s lame.” Sejeong pouted.

“Oh it’s lame having me? Alright, I’ll just leave now.” I said letting her go and was trying to get off the bed.
“No! I’m just kidding unnie!” Sejeong grabbed my wrist and pulled me back making me fall straight into her arms.

“You’re lucky you’re cute.” I said pinching her nose, “so what are doing for your birthday?”
“Spending it with Hana unnie.” Now it was Sejeong’s turn to tease.

“Alright, I’m definitely leaving now.” I said quickly getting up from my bed and running away.

“Unnie wait!” Sejeong said running after me.

I continued laughing and running around the living room. The other IOI members staring at us weirdly. I nearly tripped over Yoojung because she was sleeping on the floor again. I ran into Doyeon/Yoojung/Chaeyeon’s room and locked the door.

“Unnie! Open up please.” Sejeong knocked on the door.

“Nope!” I yelled back.

“Please unnie, I’ll do anything you want!”

I opened the door, “anything huh?”
“Nope!” Sejeong unnie shouted and attacked me with a hug, “I’m not letting you go!”
“Ugh why are you so strong!” I said hitting her gently as she picked me up bridal style.

Sejeong carried me back to my bed and gently laid me down. Then she laid down beside me and hugged me tightly.

“So what are you really doing for your birthday?” I asked.

“Spending with my amazing girlfriend of course.” Sejeong pecked me on the lips.

“Finally you got the answer right.” I smiled.

We continued laying in bed and cuddling as the time continued ticking, waiting for it to hit 12.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” I shouted the moment it hit 12. The other members came in and shouted too. They all jumped into my bed and hugged her, squishing me while at it.

“Thanks guys!” Sejeong smiled with that precious smile of hers.

Just then Yoojung came in with a cake, and some cream in her head.
“Wait wait wait!” Sejeong said stopping Yoojung as she came near.

“Not on my bed.” I said in a serious tone.

While the others were distracted Sejeong made a run for it while everyone ran after her. I followed behind watching. Jieqiong was able to grab Sejeong while Yoojung smeared cream across Sejeong’s face.

“You guys .” Sejeong said.

“It’s all with love Sejeong unnie!” Doyeon smile.

After partying and being noisy a bit, everyone returned to their respective room. Nayoung went to sleep with Jieqiong in her bed so Sejeong and I had the room to ourself.

“Chungha unnie, I love you a lot.” Sejeong unnie to me and kissed my forehead.
“I love you too.” I said back cuddling into her.


We were spending the day shopping at a nearby mall. We all split up and went to the shops that we wanted to. Sejeong and I went shopping for shoes.

“What do you think of this?” Sejeong asked holding up a pair of white adidas.

“Looks nice.” I smiled.

“Ahh unnie, you say that to everything!” Sejeong whined.

“That’s because everything looks good on you!” I said.

“Alright, fine.” Sejeong eyed me.

I giggled a bit and continued looking for my own shoes. After a while we finished and I paid for everything, ignoring Sejeong’s protests. We met up with the Dodaeng couple and hung out with them while shopping for clothes.

“Kim Sejeong?” We heard a voice said and we all turned around.

“Oh!... Jisoo.” Sejeong voice trailed off a bit.

Jisoo...why does that name sound familiar?
“Long time no see!” Jisoo said and hugged Sejeong tightly, and for a little too long I might add.

Jisso...Oh! She’s Sejeong’s ex-girlfriend. Wow She’s really pretty.

“Yeah long time to see.” Sejeong awkwardly laughed.

“What are you doing here?” She asked.

“Errm shopping?”
I can see that Sejeong was feeling uncomfortable.
“Oh cool! Oh! Today is your birthday isn’t it? Come on, let’s go shop I’ll buy you something.” She said and linked arms with Sejeong then pulling her forward.

Doyeon, Yoojung, and I just stared at them as they walked away.
“We should follow them, right?” Doyeon said.

“Yup.” I said.

We started following them and I can see Jisso laughing flirtatiously while Sejeong just smiled.

They went into a clothing store and Jisoo was gathering a bunch of clothes and making Sejeong try it on. Jisoo was going a bit over the line with all the unnecessary touching and compliments. I know Sejeong was just smiling and going along with it to be nice, but I can feel my jealousy side coming out.

As they were shopping and walking around to looking for stuff I noticed that Jisoo interlocked her fingers with Sejeong, and Sejeong was shocked by this but didn’t oppose.

“I think it’s time to intervene, Chungha unnie.” Yoojung said.

“Hmm nah I got a better plan.” I said.

I walked over to them and I noticed Sejeong giving me a “save me” look. Instead of helping her, I gave her my mad look, making her frowned.

“Wow you guys look like such a cute couple.” I said.

“Oh thanks!” Jisoo smiled.

Damn this girl doesn’t even try to deny that they’re not a couple.

“Well Doyeon, Yoojung, and I will let you two have your couple time. We’re gonna go somewhere else.” I said, and I can see Sejeong looked shocked at this.

“Alright, bye!” Jisoo said.

I glared at Sejeong one last time and then walked back to Doyeon and Yoojung.
“Are you really mad at Sejeong unnie?” Doyeon asked.

“Nope, but I like to see her panicked and stuff.” I smiled.
“You’re evil.” Yoojung said, “never do this to me!” She turned toward Doyeon.
“Don’t worry, we have a normal relationship.” Doyeon smiled.

We walked out of the store leaving Sejeong and Jisoo alone. Honestly I should be afraid of leaving them alone, but I knew Sejeong wouldn’t do anything bad or cheat on me. I trust her 100%

We met up with the others at the food court and ate some stuff while we showed each other what we bought. I was kind of worried about Sejeong a bit, since she still didn’t come yet.

“I’m gonna go look for Sejeong.” I said getting up from the table.

I texted her, but she didn’t reply. I started walking around each store, looking inside trying to find her, but no success. I wonder where Jisoo took Sejeong.

Just as I was about to walked into the next store, I felt someone backhugging me.

“Never. Ever. Leave. Me.” Sejeong said hugging me from the back tightly.

“So how was your date?” I turned around and asked her while crossing my arm.
“Are you mad?” Sejeong asked with her sad puppy look.

“Hmmm if I walked around the mall hand in hand with an ex-girlfriend or an ex-boyfriend, would you be mad?”
“...yes…” Sejeong said quietly.

“Well there you go.” I said turning around to walk away.
“I’m sorry! She’s just so persistent and doesn’t know when to stop. You know I love you, right?”
I continued staying quiet.

“Ahh unnie please don’t be mad, plus it’s my birthday too! Pleaseeeeee.” Sejeong pleaded.
“Alright, I won’t be mad.” I smiled.
“What? It was that easy?”
“Do you want me to go back to being mad?”
“No!” Sejeong hugged me tightly, “I’m really sorry though.”
“It’s alright, let’s just go back to the others and continue celebrating your birthday.”
“Or or or,” Sejeong said, “we leave them and go have fun on our own.”
“I like the way you think.” I smiled and we went to do our own thing.


Just a quick Sechung ff because it's Sejeong's birthday c: 

I do have another Sechung chapter that will be up tomorrow, I hope!

As always, thank you for subscribing and reading ^______________^