Sechung & Dodaeng

Sechung/Dodaeng One shots

Chungha POV

“Yoojungie, come sit!” I said patting on my lap.

Yoojung walked over and sat on my lap while i wrapped my arms around her waist. I noticed Sejeong looking over so I tightened my grip on

Yoojung. Sejeong looked away pretending she didn’t see anything. I know it’s cruel, but she’s so cute when she’s jealous. She would give a

small pout, but it disappears as fast as a heartbeat.

“Chungha unnie.” Yoojung whispered.

“Hmm?”

“I know what you’re up to,” Yoojung said giving a sly smile.

“What are you talking about?”

“I see the way you look at Sejeong unnie.”

“It’s that obvious?” I asked surprisingly, “do you think the others know?”

“Yup!” Yoojung said nonchalantly.

“What?!” I shrieked making everyone stared at us.

“Don’t mind Chungha unnie, she’s having a mental breakdown right now.” Yoojung said, making everyone give us a confused look but turned away.

“I was just kidding unnie!” Yoojung said in a hushed tone, “well they do suspect, but I figured you didn’t want people to know yet so I’d always deny it.”

“This is why I love you.” I said happily and kissed her cheek. From the corner of my eye I see Sejeong looking over towards us. I see her sighing thens he got up and went to the recording room.

“Let’s make a plan.” Yoojung said with an evil tone.

“What plan?”

“I help you make Sejeong unnie jealous and you help me make someone jealous.”

“Oh. what is this? Is my little baby in love?” I asked in a teasing tone.

“...maybe…” Yoojung said shyly.

“Let me guess, are they by chance your roommate and from the same company?”

I can see Yoojung starting to blush.

“Doyeonie~” I said in a singing voice. Right when I said her name Yoojung started smiling. I giggled and poked her cheek.

Sejeong POV

I couldn’t stand seeing Yoojung and Chungha unnie flirt so I went into the recording room pretending to be practicing. Aiish. I’m so confused. I see Chungha unnie as a big sister, but at the same time my heart race way too much when I’m around her. If I see her be touchy with anyone else I feel jealous. I told myself to just focus on my work. Right now I am preparing for Gugudan’s debut, sometimes I would come to the IOI practice to meet with the others since I missed them so much. Honestly I only come just to see Chungha unnie. My phone beep and a message popped up.

“Hey, I’m downstairs with manager unnie, are you done yet?”

I looked at the message then got off the chair and gathered my stuff. Hana unnie was here to take me back, I didn’t want to go back to the company yet because I still wanted to be with Chungha unnie.

“You’re leaving already?” Chungha unnie asked as I walked out.

“Yeah my ride is outside waiting.” I said trying not to sound too sad.

“But you just got here!” Chungha unnie whined.

“Sejeong unnie has been here for 4 hours...I don’t think that’s ‘just got here’” Somi said.

Aiish that kid.

“I’ll be back soon.” I said with a smile.

The kids came towards me and hugged me to say goodbye. Then they walked back to whatever they were doing. I was waiting for Chungha unnie to give me a hug too, but then she just gave me a look and flicked her head towards the door. I figured she was saying she’ll walk me down. I felt my heartbeat fast because we were going to be alone, just us two. We haven’t been alone at all today. What am I going to say? While we were walking Chungha unnie linked her arm to mine and I felt my heart stopped for a bit.

“Yah are you okay? Why’d you tense up?” Chungha unnie asked with worried eyes.

“Y-yeah.” I stuttered out.

“Really?” Chungha unnie moved her hand to my forehead to feel it, “hmm you seem okay, but I can’t be too sure.”

“I-I’m fine, don’t w-worry. You should remember t-to take care of yourself.” I said, cursing myself on the inside for stuttering so much.

Chungha unnie gave me an amused look and tightened her grip on my arm.

“I really missed you Sejeong-ah.” Chungha unnie said sincerely.

“I’ve missed you too unnie!” I pouted.

While walking we were just talking about random stuff. Some stories that have happened in Chungha unnie’s life, some funny stories that happened to mine. We got to the entrance and I saw Hana unnie opening the van door for me. She happily waved to Chungha unnie, while Chungha unnie waved back smiling.

“Well now it’s time to go,” I sighed.

“When are you coming back?”

“Maybe next week, unless you come visit me!” I said smiling big.

“Oh so want only me to come visit you or the others too?” Chungha unnie asked teasingly, “wow you must love me a lot.”

“I-w-what?” I stammered out, feeling my face heating up.

“Sejeong-ah, I’m just kidding!” Chungha unnie laughed.

I didn’t know what else to do, so i politely bowed my head a bit and said my goodbye and started to walk away.

“yah , you’re not gonna give me a hug?”

“Oh!” I was kinda avoiding this because every time I hug her I never want to let her go. I looked at Chungha unnie and see her opening her arms and smiling. I shyly walked to her and wrapped my arms around. Since Chungha unnie was a bit shorter than me I felt like she fit perfectly to me. Chungha unnie wrapped her arm around me and tightened our hug. I wanted to stay like that forever and I felt like she wanted to stay like that too, but leave it to Hana unnie to ruin the moment.

“YAH! You guys can do your couple thing next time! We have somewhere to be!” Hana unnie shouted.

Chungha unnie and I both quickly pulled away with redness filled our faces.

“Uhh…” Chungha unnie said awkwardly.

“Well i’ll see you soon!” I said with a smile and ran to the van.

After I got to the van I looked back and saw Chungha unnie turning her back to go back into the building.

“So did you confess yet?” Hana unnie asked while smirking.

“Why do you keep asking that?!” I pouted.

Every time after I visit IOI, after I come back Hana unnie always ask me if I confessed yet.

“Just hurry up and do it before it’s too late! Or before someone else steals her!"

“But what if she doesn’t feel the same way? Then it might ruin our friendship.” I sighed sadly.

“You can’t always live in the ‘what if’ mind. When you have the chance you have to take it! It’s better than always wondering!” Hana unnie said strongly, “and also Chungha is pretty cute. I wouldn’t mind dating her if you won’t do it.”

“Hey!”

Hana unnie stuck out her tongue and started laughing at me being miserable.


Yoojung POV

I was slouching on the couch lazily while watching Doyeonie play around with Chaeyeon unnie. I told myself not to be jealous because I know that no matter what I’m always first between the IOI members, but it’s still hard. I never would have thought that I would fall in love with my best friend. I sighed, but I didn’t realized that I had sighed loudly.

“Are you okay short stuff?” Doyeon asked when she walked over.

“Yah what did I say about calling me that?” I glared at her.

“Would you rather me have me call you my little elf?”

I just huffed in annoyance and looked away.

“Are you alright though?” She asked sincerely.

“Yeah, just thinking.” I said, there was no use in hiding it from Doyeon. She can see through me when no one can.

“About me?” Doyeon teased.

“Ew gross!” I made a disgust face.

“Yah!” Doyeon pushed me off the couch, making me fall on my really hard.

Doyeon started laughing really hard while the members just stared at us then went back to what they were doing, since it was a normal occurrence.

“CHUNGHA UNNIE!” I shouted.

Chungha unnie came running out of her room, “what? What? What?” she asked in an alarmed toned, but let out an exasperated sigh. “One of these days I’m not going to answer you.”

“But unnie! Doyeon is being mean.” I pouted. Chungha unnie was weak to my pout.

“Aiish.” Chungha unnie sighed then came over and helped me up. Then she hugged me tightly, “aww is my baby hurt?” Chungha unnie asked cutely, then she lightly hit Doyeon on the shoulder. I stuck out my tongue while Doyeon just rolled her eyes.

“I love you the most!” I said happily while hugging Chungha unnie tightly.

Doyeon rolled her eyes again and then went back to playing with Chaeyeon unnie.

“Yah you little devil spawn, I was busy with my book. Why’d you call me out?”

“Because Doyeon was playing with Chaeyeon unnie and completely ignored me.” I sighed.

“Then go confess to her!” Chungha unnie said simply.

“Why don’t YOU confess to Sejeong unnie, hmmm?”

“T-that’s different.” Chungha unnie said while looking away.

“Can you just like hug and cuddle with me for a bit?” I asked showing her my puppy dog eyes.

“Must. Not. Look.” Chungha unnie said while looking away.

I poked her tummy, which made her flinched, but she still didn’t turn. Then I tickled her neck making her yelped in surprise.

“Alright!” Chungha unnie gave in and hugged me tightly. I giggled at the warmth that Chungha unnie provided. I tried not to stare at Doyeon to see her reaction otherwise she might suspect something.

“Psst, unnie. Is Doyeon looking?” I whispered.

Chungha unnie looked up, but quickly look away.

“, I looked up right when she looked this way.” Chungha unnie cursed.

“OOOH you cussed!” I automatically said out loud.

Chungha unnie quickly covered my mouth, but it was too late. Nayoung unnie didn’t say anything, but she just pointed to the swear jar. Chungha unnie sighed and put some money in there. Before Chungha unnie could come back to me, Doyeon came to me and pulled me into our room.

“Alright, I have to ask you something.” Doyeon said seriously.

“What’s up?” I asked feeling like my heart was going to jump out.

“What is up with you and Chungha unnie?”

“What do you mean?” I asked cluelessly, “it’s how I always am with Chungha unnie.”

“But lately you’ve been too close to her. Do you have feelings for her?”

“I don’t know…” I said without looking at her in the eye.

“Tell me honestly Yoojung-ah.”

“I don’t know.” I said.

Doyeon continued staring at me a bit before sighing and turning away to leave.

“Why does it matter to you?” I asked.

“You’re my best friend...I just want to know…” Doyeon said quietly.

“What about you? Is there someone you have feelings for?” I asked.

“Maybe I do, maybe I don’t.” Doyeon shrugged then walked away.


Chungha POV

After Gugugdan debut, I’ve been following them and watching their broadcasts. I notice that Sejeong is really close to Hana unnie. I wonder if it’s how their company want them...because sometimes companies want two members to be really close just to get fans excited. It’s been two weeks since I last saw Sejeong, so i missed her a lot. It was hard to go through with the jealous plan since I haven’t seen Sejeongie, and also my partner in crime already found her happy ending so I can’t use her anymore since her girlfriend is the jealous type. I was glad that Yoojung and Doyeon was able to get together. It was pretty funny actually. We were on our way for a schedule and I was holding Yoojung’s hand while walking, throughout the day she was also ignoring Doyeon. Then I guess Doyeon snapped and they talked it out and then the Dodaeng couple was formed.

“Chungha unnie!”

I snapped my head back right away hearing the familiar voice. I felt myself smiling seeing it was Sejeong, but the smile faded away when I saw her holding Hana unnie’s hand.

“Hey!” I said pretending to be happy.

Sejeong ran and hugged me tightly, to which I melted into her arm. I missed this. Gosh I wish i can get hugs like this everyday.

“Long time no see.” Hana unnie said giving a smile.

“Yeah, been busy huh?” I asked.

“Yeah we just finished a schedule. What about you guys?” Sejeong asked.

“I’m actually on my way to meet the others right now for a schedule.” I sighed tiredly.

“Why are you alone?” Sejeong asked.

“Sometimes people need times to be alone, right?”

“You know what, I think I’m gonna go to that store over there and uhhh go look for something.” Hana unnie said then walked away.

I was happy that Hana unnie left us two alone since I haven’t seen Sejeong in a while.

“Unnie, are you okay?” Sejeong asked worriedly.

“Yeah I’m fine,” I smiled.

“Are you sure? I know we haven’t seen each other in a while, but I’m still here for you.”

“For reals, i am okay.” I said giving her another smile, “what about you? How are things for you?”

“Good, everything is going great.” Sejeong said giving her famous smile.

“Good, i’m glad.” I said patting her shoulder.

“How far is your schedule? Maybe I can take you there.” Sejeong offered.

“Oh that’d be great, it’s about 3 blocks from here.”

Sejeong took out her phone to text Hana unnie to give her a heads up. Then we started walking together. Sejeong interlocked our fingers as we were walking, which surprised me. I looked down at our interlocked fingers and then I looked up at Sejeong.

“So Sejeong-ah, I noticed you and Hana unnie are pretty close. Could it be my Sejeongie has finally found someone?” I asked trying to use a teasing tone to hide my sadness.

“Unnie!” Sejeong laughed, “why are you interested?”

“Just curious.” I shrugged.

“Well for your information, Hana unnie and Sally are a thing so there’s nothing between her and I.” Sejeong smile, which reassured me.

We continued walking together and just talking. We talked about the couples that are formed within our groups and how we should find someone soon.

“I already found someone though.” I said, making Sejeong stopped her track.

“W-what?” Sejeong asked, “who?”

“That’s a secret.” I said teasingly and then started running away.

“Hey!” Sejeong shouted while running after.

Sejeong caught me from behind and hugged me, while I giggled. We couldn’t continue the conversation because the others were waiting for us. Sejeong decided to stay to walk us doing our schedule since she was done with everything for the day.

Our schedule was just doing a broadcast interview. I’m always the quiet type so I never really worry since I don’t do much of the talking. Sejeong always tells me to be brave and talk more, but it’s really hard. I’m always afraid that I might say the wrong thing and it’ll create a big controversy.

“So Chungha-shi, moving onto you, who is your ideal type? Or what do you look for in a person?” The interviewer asked me.

“Someone that is like a best friend to me.” I said smiling.

“How nice,” The interviewer said, “During your Produce 101 days, you said that you never had your first kiss, is that true?”

“Yes, I only had a small peck, which I don’t really consider as a first kiss.” I said shyly.

After that we moved onto the next members asking about their ideal types. My eyes kept drifting towards Sejeong, sometimes she would be on her phone, other times she would be staring at us and smiling.

Finally it was break time and I walked over to Sejeong along with the others. They grabbed some chairs nearby and sat, since there were no more chairs Sejeong pulled me towards her and made me sit on my lap. I see Yoojung smirking at us, while I tried not to blush.

“Actually I’m gonna go get some water really quick.” I said then I got up to go to the snack table. I decided to grab some snacks for the others also. While I was getting some food one of the crew came up to me.

“Excuse me, sorry to bother you, but I just wanted to say I’m a big fan of you.” He said nervously, which I thought was cute.

“Oh thank you!” I said shaking his hand. He didn’t let go of my hand so I thought it was a big awkward since now we’re just holding hands.

“If you don’t mind, I’d l-like to take you out sometimes.”

I was caught off guard with this because ever since I was on TV and stuff no one has ever asked me out. I didn’t know what to say….he seemed like a pretty nice guy and it made me want to say yes, but I don’t want to lead him on or anything.

“Sorry, but Chungha unnie is actually taken.” Sejeong popping out of nowhere and removed the guy’s hand off of mine and then she wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me closer to her, which surprised me.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t know!” The guy apologized and bowed his head.

“It’s no problem.” Sejeong said with a smile, while the guy walked away.

“yah , what if I wanted to say yes?” I asked pretending to be mad.

“R-really? Him?”

“He’s pretty cute.” I shrugged.

“But I’m cuter though, right?” Sejeong asked using her aegyo.

I just rolled my eyes and walked away, but I was smiling as I walked away. I felt happy with Sejeong coming to my side and helping me.

“Wait unnie, I still want to know who your special someone is.” Sejeong came to my side.

“You know them.” I said.

“I do? Name please.”

“She can be a pabo sometimes, but one of the sweetest person you ever meet.” I said describing her.

“Ahhh unnie, i’m always bad at these guessing game, can’t you just give me a name.” Sejeong pouted.

“She is number 3.” I said hoping she gets that hint, since she’s number 3 in Gugudan.

“Huh?” Sejeong looked confused.

“Alright last hint,” I sighed, “she was number 2, but number 1 to me. These are all the hints i’m going to give you, figure it out yourself.”


Yoojung POV

I couldn’t help but stare at my beautiful girlfriend. Even though I’ve known her since we were in 3rd grade I still can’t get over how beautiful she looked.

“What are you staring at?” Doyeon asked.

“My beautiful girlfriend.” I said smiling wide, I can see Doyeon starting to blush.

“It’s been a month and I still can’t get used to that.”

“My. Beautiful. Girlfriend.” I said slowly and teasingly, inching closer towards her after every word.

“Geeze where is this confidence coming from. I remember when you had to come up with that stupid plan of making me jealous because you were too chicken to confess.” Doyeon teased.

I just glared at her and started thinking about the day when we got together.

Flashback

We were going to our schedule early in the morning. Since I was so tired I kept clinging onto Chungha unnie as support. Since it’s been weeks of our plan and it still wasn’t working I decided to take drastic measures. I’ve been avoiding Doyeon a lot and not really talking to her. I can see that she was bothered by it and it pains me seeing that, but it’s working. She is going to break soon and then the truth will be revealed, then we can finally be together. I just have to be really sure.

“Yoojung-ah, come here.” Doyeon said from the back.

“I don’t wanna!” I said back.

“yah , don’t you think this might be going too far?” Chungha unnie whispered.

“A bit, but I know she’s going to crack soon.”

“Alright, I just hope you know what you’re doing.”

Our schedule was part of a an animal show where we have to take care of abandoned dogs. Throughout the day we were running around building dog houses and helping feed them. Doyeon kept trying to come near me and working together, but I always tried to turn away. During lunch I was sitting with Chungha unnie and Somi, Doyeon came and sat next to me. I didn’t want to move and make things weird, so I just stayed. We were all talking and joking around. Doyeon and I would occasionally laugh together and lean on each other when laughing. I missed that. I missed laughing like crazy with her. It made me started thinking that maybe I should just confess to her and get things out in the open.

“Alright! Break time is over in 5 minutes!” Nayoung unnie announced.

I got up and threw away my trash. Right after I threw away my trash I felt someone pulling me into the house. I looked up and saw it was Doyeon.

“Yah! What are you doing?” I asked.

Doyeon didn’t answer, but she continued pulling me into an empty room. Once we finally found one Doyeon let me go and closed the door.

“What the heck?!”

“We need to talk.” Doyeon said seriously.

“About what?”

“About you! About us!” Doyeon shouted in frustration.

“What about me and us?”

“Why have you been avoiding me? Did I do something wrong? I thought best friends tell each other everything...”

The guilt was hitting me hard now. I’ve been so focused on making her jealous and doing it for my own good that I didn’t think about how she must have feel.

“There’s nothing wrong…”

“Then why have you been avoiding me?”

“I haven’t. I just wanted to talk to the unnies more and stuff.”

After I said that I tried to walk away. I started heading to the door, but Doyeon was fast. She grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me against the wall. I grunted from the pain and for a second I saw worry and guilt in Doyeon’s eyes, but they were replaced by a fierce look instead.

“Tell. Me.” Doyeon said, our face are inches away now.

“U-u-uhh…” I stammered out.

“You are so frustrating!” Doyeon sighed. She then rested her forehead against my forehead, which was a bit of an awkward position since she was taller than me. “I can’t believe you would do this to me.” She said.

I still couldn’t get any words due to how close we are, so I just stared at her.

“Chungha unnie told me. You pabo.”

Chungha unnie betrayed me! Oh my god. That girl, I shouldn’t have planned it with her.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I said denying reality.

“Oh really? Then if I do this you wouldn’t feel anything, right?”

Right after she said that, she leaned in and kissed me. It was a short kiss, but enough to send shiver down my body.

“Loss at words huh?”

“N-no…”

“Alright then.” Doyeon leaned in and kissed me longer. After a short moment I responded and we were just kissing...I never felt so happy before. I felt even more happy than I did when we debuted.

“Are you gu-” Chungha unnie opened the door, but immediately stopped midsentence when she saw our position, “uh...okay. Bye. by the way, it’s time to get back to work. So yeah uhh bye.” Then I heard fast footsteps, which I assume Chungha unnie was running away.

“Damn, time to go back to work.” Doyeon sighed and started walking away.

“What? That’s all you’re going to say?” I asked following her trail.

“What else is there to say?”

“Oh i don’t know, maybe you can tell me why you kissed me?”

“Because I like you. Simple as that. Come on, Short Stuff, I thought you were smart.”

I opened my mouth to say something, but no words came out. Instead I just blushed and put my head down as I was walking. Then Doyeon interlocked our fingers and I started smiling wide.

End of Flashback

"Stop staring into space, come on we gotta go to Sejeong unnie's party!" Doyeon said then grabbed my hand.


Sejeong POV

Number 3, was number 2, but number 1 in Chungha unnie’s heart...also the sweetest person ever. Who could it be? What do these numbers mean? Aiish, why does Chungha unnie always make things so complicated.

“Hey, are you ready?” Hana unnie came into the room.

“Yeah,” I said getting up from my bed.

We were having a small party to celebrate the end of our first promotion. We invited the IOI members, some people from Produce 101, and some of our sunbaes. I was excited because Chungha unnie was coming with the others, I haven’t seen her in what felt like forever due to our conflicting schedules. Hana unnie was saying how this is the perfect time for me to confess, but I just kept saying that she’s crazy.

We all gathered into the van and manager unnie drove us to the party spot. People were slowly coming in and greeting us and congratulating us. The IOI members were already there talking amongst themselves. Since I was part of the hosts I had to greet everyone first, then I would be able to go talk to Chungha unnie. While going around greeting people, they would offer me some drink as a congratulatory, I felt like I couldn’t decline it, so I would always accept. Halfway through the party I was already feeling a bit tipsy, I can drink, but I can’t drink too much.

“Whoa there.” A voice said and I felt someone grabbing my arm. I looked up and saw a figure, due to my dizziness I couldn’t really see clearly who it is.

“How much did you drink, Sejeong-ah?” The voice asked.

“Errrm errrr huuuuuh.” I struggled out, no words forming.

“Aiish, this kid.” The person sighed.

I felt the person moving my arm so that it would be around their shoulder, then we started walking. We were outside by the stairs, which felt super nice because of the fresh air.

“Why did you drink so much?” The person asked.

“I...c-couldn’t huh. What?” i had the words to say, but I just couldn’t say it out loud.

“You’re lucky you’re cute.” the voice said in an amused tone.

The person just sat beside me and leaned their head towards me for warmth.

“Sejeong-ah, I wish you would stop being such a pabo and figure out that I really like you a lot.” The person said. I feel like in my mind i’m still in reality, but once I start speaking it seem like it’s all a dream.


I woke up with a really bad headache and the sun shining brightly onto my face. I groaned as I rubbed my head. I suddenly froze from what I was doing when I felt sudden movement on my side. I slowly turned around to see a person on the same bed as me. I started panicking as I checked if we are fully clothed, luckily we were. I couldn’t see the person’s face because they were facing the other way. I tried to hover over, but before I could, the person turned around. I felt my jaw dropped when I realized it was Chungha unnie. I immediately tried to get out of the bed, but Chungha unnie’s arm draped over me and I didn’t want to wake her up, so I just stayed frozen.

I couldn’t believe I’m in bed with Chungha unnie...I mean I’ve slept with her before, but they’re innocent sleeps. This time it feels different.

“CHUNGHA UNNIE WAKEY WAKEY!” Somi’s loud voice rang outside the door.

Then the door burst opened and in came Somi. I thought she was going to be surprised that I was in bed too, but she seemed normal.

“Oh Sejeong unnie, you’re up. Good morning!” She greeted.

“Ummmm what happened last night?” I whispered not wanting to wake up Chungha unnie.

“You and Gugudan unnies threw a party and you got really wasted so Chungha unnie took care of you the whole night.”

Fuzzy memories were coming back to me, but they weren’t clear enough.

“Man I feel bad for Chungha unnie, you are a mess when you’re drunk, you know that?” Somi said.

“Really? What was I like?”

“Let’s just say, you’re lucky Chungha unnie liked it, otherwise she would have gotten a restraining order from how touchy you were with her.” Somi smirked.

“W-what? What do you mean by touchy? Chungha unnie liked it?” I asked worriedly.

“Chungha unnie had her first kiss last night.”

“WHAT?!” I shouted, making Chungha unnie groaned.

Memories started coming back in small pieces. I remember hitting someone’s ...then they turned around. After they turned around I grabbed their waist and kissed them...Oh god. I did that to Chungha unnie. Aiish, what is wrong with me?! What’s gonna happen between Chungha unnie and I now.

“5 more minutes…” Chungha unnie mumbled while covering herself in a blanket.

“Chungha unnie! Wake up, it’s time to get washed up and go to our schedule.” Somi said shaking Chungha unnie a bit.

“Wait Somi-ah, what else happened?” I asked before Chungha unnie wakes up.

“Uhh after that you got even more drunk, and Chungha unnie took you back here before the party was over because she didn’t want you drinking anymore. After that we came home and saw you guys cuddling each other.”

“Do you know if I said anything stupid at the party?” I asked feeling a bit scared of Somi’s answer.

“That...I will let Chungha unnie tell you.” Somi said before shaking Chungha unnie again.

Chungha unnie finally opened her eyes and woke up. She grunted a bit and glared at Somi. Somi gave an innocent smile then ran out of the room.

“G-good morning…” I said quietly.

“Oh! I forgot you slept here last night,” Chungha unnie said a bit startled, “are you okay? Is your head okay?”

“Yeah...thanks for taking care of me. I really appreciate it.”

“Of course, you’re my best friend. It’s my job!” Chungha unnie smiled.

“ummm...Somi told me that I did some stuff….” I said awkwardly.

“Yup. Also said some stuff too.”

“Like what…?” I was afraid of the answer.

“Sejeong-ah, I know you got a headache right now, but let me ask you something and tell me honestly. I want the truth, I’m tired of playing games.”

“Okay, i’ll try my best to answer.”

“Do you like me?” Chungha unnie asked.

“Of course I do.”

“No I meant do you like me more than a friend?”

“Of course, you’re my best friend!”

“Ugh! You pabo!” Chungha unnie hit me on the forehead, making me flinched a bit.

“I like you. A lot. I like you more than a friend, more than a best friend. You’re someone I want to be with.” Chungha unnie said sincerely.

I felt like I was still dreaming. Chungha unnie likes me? That can’t be. She’s too perfect to fall for someone ordinary like me.

“But what about your special someone? She is number 3, but was number 2, but is number 1 in your heart.”

“Argh you dummy! Do you really not understand those hints?”

I shook my head.

“Why did I have to fall for a pabo… ‘She is number 3’ That’s you. That’s your number in Gugudan, isn’t it?”

OH! I can’t believe I didn’t think about that. I didn’t know what to say so I just nodded my head.

“And you were number 2 in Produce 101, right?”

I nodded my head again.

“But of course you’re number 1 to me.” Chungha unnie smiled.

How did I not get those hints? Once Chungha unnie explained it, it seems so simple. I can’t believe I never understood it. What’s more is that I can’t believe Chungha unnie likes me. She actually likes me.

“So what do you say?” Chungha unnie asked shyly.

“Ummmm…” I said still in dazed from the sudden confession.

“I mean if you don’t feel the same way, that’s cool too.” Chungha unnie said and backed away a bit.

“No no! I do. You have no idea how much I’ve fallen for you. I just can’t believe it.” I said.

“Well you better believe it.”

“If I didn’t have such a bad headache I would be jumping for joy right now.”

“You dummy, shouldn’t have drank so much last night!” Chungha unnie scolded and hit my hand.

“Well hey, if I didn’t drink a lot you wouldn’t have had your first kiss, and this would have never happened.” I stuck out my tongue.

Chungha unnie’s cheeks turned red at the mention of her first kiss. I wish I could have given a better one since my breath probably smelled of alcohol.

“Alright! Time for you to leave and for me to get ready!” Chungha unnie said while running away because she was feeling really shy.

“Aww no good morning kiss?” I giggled and pouted.

“No.”

“Then I guess I’ll just stay in your bed all day!” I crossed my arm and laid back down on the bed.

“Aiish you kid.” Chungha unnie walked over and kissed my cheeks, making both our faces turn as red as a tomato.


Sorry if it's a bit messy and confusing, I was kind of just writing whatever.

Thank you for reading and subscribing, I really appreciate it! (: 

and honestly I'm not too sure about Sejeong calling Chungha unnie, because that's what I noticed in their videos and stuff. Sejeong always calls Chungha unnie and Chungha would call Nayoung, Nayoungie and stuff so I figured it's like that, but then I'm not to familiar with the Korean age system, so I apologize if I am wrong x__x