Sechung

Sechung/Dodaeng One shots

Chungha POV

“Baby….”

“Hmmm?” I hummed turning my head to my girlfriend.

“I’m deprived of your kiss.”
“Oh okay.” I said then turned my head back to my book.

“Ahhh unnie!” Sejeong whined.
“‘Don’t worry unnie I won’t distract you. I’ll be really quiet’” I said mocking Sejeong.

“I’m not distracting you!” Sejeong pouted.

I rolled my eyes and gave her a quick peck on the lips. Then I returned my attention back to my book. I told Sejeong I wanted to be alone today so I can study, but she kept on insisting that she come. In the end I gave in, after she promises to leave me alone, which she totally broke that promise.

“Unnie, you know what is so cool?” Sejeong asked, making me sigh.

“What?”

“We’ve been friends for almost a decade and we’ve been together for 2 years.”
“And?”
“And it’s cool!”

I rolled my eyes again and turned my attention back to my book. I had read the same paragraph over and over. I am seriously going to fail my test tomorrow.

“Unnie.”
“What?” I asked trying to hide my annoyance.

“I’m bored.”
“Then go home.”

“So mean.” Sejeong pouted.

“Sejeong-ah, I told you I have a test tomorrow, I have to study.”
“But you’re so smart! You would still pass it without even studying!”
“It doesn’t hurt to be safe.”

I turned my attention back to my book yet again while Sejeong just played on her phone while being on my bed. I should have never let her come over. I can never focus when she’s here. Mainly because all I want to do is just be in her arms. We’ve been together for 2 years, yet I still feel the same butterflies I felt when we first got together. It makes me think that this is what true love is all about. Sure we’ve had some fights, but what couple doesn’t?

I sighed, closing my books. Then I walked over to my bed and laid beside Sejeong and snuggled into her.

“Thought you were studying?” Sejeong asked.

“You know this was your plan all along.”
Sejeong smiled, with that beautiful eye smile of hers, and then she hugged and cuddled into me.

“I knew you couldn’t resist me.”

“I’m just gonna accept that I’m going to fail.” I sighed.

“No! You have your good luck charm!”

“Yoojung’s not in my class.”
“Ayeeeee. Rude.” Sejeong pouted, “I meant me!”
“You’re more of a bad luck charm…”
“What?! How can you say that?”
“Do you not remember the first time we met? I broke my arm because you made me fall off the swing.”
“Accidents can happen.” Sejeong muttered.

“And the time when you made me drop my backpack into the puddle?”
“That was an accident too.”
“Or the time when you lost my wallet and we had to retrace our steps.”
“Alright alright. I get it, I’m bad luck.”
“That you are, but I still love you.” I said giving a peck on her lips.

“But don’t worry you won’t fail your test! I’m going to Hana unnie’s party later so you can study, unless you wanna come with me?”
“I have to study.”
“But unnie, we haven’t gone to a party together in a while!”

“I have to study.” I repeated myself.

“Fine you party pooper.”
I just laughed at her and we continued laying together. Sejeong would occasionally quiz me about my test, and I’d always get the answers right. Even if I got it wrong she wouldn’t know.

I guess I must have fallen asleep, because when I woke up my bed was empty. Then I looked at my phone and saw a message from Sejeong saying that she left to get ready and she wished me luck on studying.


I was halfway done with studying because I had no distraction, which I thought was weird. Sejeong didn’t text me at all. I hope she isn’t having too much fun at the party. I wasn’t worried though, Sejeong doesn’t like drinking that much so she should be fine.

It was as if Sejeong knew I was thinking about her or something because I got a text from her.

Unnieeeee.” -Sejeong.

“Yes?” -Chungha.
“You’re beautiful.” -Sejeong.

“What did you do?” -Chungha.

I waited for a bit, but she stopped replying. I wonder what did she do…

I heard my phone ringing so I looked at it and saw it was Doyeon calling.

“Hey what’s up?” I answered.

“Whatcha doing?” Doyeon asked.

“Studying, why?”
“Do you think you can come pick up Sejeong unnie? She’s really drunk right now.”
“Sejeong is drunk? No way.”
“I know...but yeah she’s really drunk, so please come get her.”
“Alright I’m coming.”
I can’t believe Sejeong is drunk, that’s weird. I sighed and started heading to my car. So much for studying.

As I was driving I can hear the music from Hana unnie’s place. She always throw crazy parties. I pulled up to the front of the house and I saw Doyeon, Yoojung, and Sejeong there. Sejeong was leaning on Doyeon a lot.

“So what happened?” I asked.

“We played a drinking game and lost. She didn’t want us to drink too much, so she drank most of it for us.” Yoojung explained.

“Ahh I see. So are you guys gonna stay here or go home?”
“We were wondering if we can stay at your place for a bit?” Doyeon asked with an innocent smile.

“Finee.” I sighed.

Then I helped put Sejeong in the car and we started driving back home. Sejeong kept singing loudly to the songs that were playing in my car. She was just screaming the lyrics, instead of actually singing. She would always try to poke my face and try to take her seatbelt off. Doyeon would always lean over and try to hold the seat belt.

When we got back to my place Doyeon and I tried to help Sejeong walk since she kept stumbling. When we got inside I brought her some water and made her drink it. She ended up spilling half of it on herself.

“You guys really at drinking games.” I said.

“Yeah…” Yoojung rubbed the back of her neck.
“Chungha unnieeee I love you.” Sejeong pucker out her lips, asking for a kiss.

“No.” I said, which she pouted.

“Unnie you should be proud of Sejeong unnie, she’s so loyal to you.” Doyeon gave a small laugh.

“How so?”
“While we were waiting for you, Sejeong unnie was looking around and her exact words were ‘so many pretty girls here, but Chungha unnie is 10x prettier than all these girls combined’.” Yoojung said giggling.

I felt myself blushing hard. I can’t believe Sejeong would say that, even when she’s drunk she’s still such a sweet talker.

“My Chungha unnie is the prettiest in the world!” Sejeong said loudly.

“Alright alright, you all should get some sleep. Drink some more water and get ready for bed.” I said, otherwise I knew that Doyeon and Yoojung will tease me even more.

Doyeon and Yoojung went to sleep in Nayoung’s room since she was out of town for the week. I helped Sejeong cleaned up a bit and helped her laid in bed. I went back to my table and resumed studying.
“Chungha unnie.” Sejeong whined, which I ignored.

“Oh beautiful goddess, please grace me with your presence and sleep beside me!” Sejeong said loudly, which I’m pretty sure Doyeon and Yoojung can hear.

“Stupid.” I said, but I felt happy hearing those words and felt my heart racing.

“Chungha unnie!” Sejeong started throwing a tantrum and started kick in the air.

“Okay okay! I’m coming geeze.”

I went and laid beside Sejeong, ignoring the strong alcohol smell. Sejeong wrapped her arms around me tightly and kissed my forehead.

“I love you so much Chungha unnie.”

I don’t know if this was drunk Sejeong saying this or if she was sobering up, but I still love hearing the loves.

“I love you too Sejeong-ah.”
Then I snuggled closer into her and we both went to sleep.


I'm not that great at writing fluff...but here it is, just a short one because I want to talk about IOI's mv! based on a true story that happened to my friend haha.

OT11 is back! Honestly speaking, I really like all the songs. what do you guys think of the album?

It kinda bothers me a bit how on the mv, most of the comments are about how it resembles Red Velvet's mvs. It'd be nice for people to support IOI's last comeback instead of just focusing on those small matters :c

I really hope OT11 win at least once, gonna be so sad once they disband T____T

As always, thank you for reading & subscribing & commenting! <3 sorry if there are any spelling or grammar errors