8th

Pain

"Aren't you crossing the line?"Ji Ae said slowly.Woo Yoon just smirk at Ji Ae's question.

"You know what when with you I always want you to die,so with you there's no line Kim Ji Ae"Woo Yoon said the other students heard what Woo Yoon said to Ji Ae.The students frown at Woo Yoon's statement they know that Woo Yoon not joking and Woo Yoon is determine to do something terrible to Ji Ae.

"What you did is wrong"A guy said to Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon just smirk.The students try to find the owner voice.Woo Yoon knew the voice's owner too well.

"Then why are you hiding if you think this wrong?"Woo Yoon said then yank Ji Ae's hair make Ji Ae scream in pain.The students just watch Ji Ae sadly and guilt.Yoongi stand up from his seat while his friends just eyeing him and Woo Yoon.While Ji Ae struggle to get her hair out from Woo Yoon strong grip.

"She didn't deserve to be treat like that"Yoongi said coldly.Woo Yoon just scoff at Yoongi's statement.

"Then,what if I being treat like this?"Woo Yoon said then push Ji Ae to the ground after that she kick Ji Ae really really hard on her stomach.The students just gasp at Woo Yoon's action toward Ji Ae.Yee Rin and her friends worry about Ji Ae cause Ji Ae's strength is nothing compare to Woo Yoon's strength.

"Isn't it unfair if I being treated like this but no one care?"Woo Yoon said then step on Ji Ae's hand.The students want to tell the teacher that Woo Yoon really going far but Woo Yoon's gang block the door so they will not go anywhere,they have no choice but to watch the scene.

"You deserve being treated like that"Yoongi said coldly while eyeing Ji Ae who on the ground trying to push Woo Yoon's leg from her hand but Woo Yoon just step harder.Woo Yoon just smirk.

"I'm a villain and she's a ,two-faces who love to see people suffer.So let the other see her suffering now"Woo Yoon said kick Ji Ae's stomach really really hard again make she cough out blood.

"You still can't get over her,right?"Yoongi said then smirk make Woo Yoon frustrate.The other students just confuse by Yoongi's question to Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon just smirk to Yoongi's question.

"If you talk about her again your dear girlfriend will die in my hand"Woo Yoon said step on Ji Ae's body.Ji Ae just cry in pain.Woo Yoon just smile to Yoongi.Yoongi's friend just eyeing Woo Yoon in awe.How can Woo Yoon have no fear to get herself into truble and how can she become like that?

"You don't want her to die don't you?"Woo Yoon said just let Ji Ae body in pain instead she just continue to step on Ji Ae's body.

"She don't want you to become like this"Yoongi said make Woo Yoon more frustrate than she does,then she step Ji Ae's head.The other students start to panic and worry about Ji Ae since Woo Yoon never go this far on her prey.Ji Ae just scream in pain.Even Woo Yoon's gang start to worry and panic to see Woo Yoon really going far but they just have to obey to her if not they will be her prey.They obey to her because they want to safe in this school from bullies.

"Said one word about her,I'll crush her head.I don't care if I get into prison I just want her to dead"Woo Yoon said let Ji Ae in pain.Yoongi just sigh indeed Woo Yoon stubborn.

"Why are you always stubborn?"Yoongi whisper to himself.

"Can you just let go of her?"Yoongi said to Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon just smirk at Yoongi.

"I'll let her rest first"Woo Yoon said then walk away leaving the other students,her gang,Yoongi and Ji Ae who don't even have the energy to stand up.Yoongi help Ji Ae to stand up and bring her to the school clinic.

"Why you help me?"Ji Ae ask Yoongi weakly.

"I just want to keep her promise"Yoongi said.Both of them fall into silence when head to the school clinic.Then,the teacher is really shock seeing Ji Ae's state,the teacher ask Yoongi but they don't answer her question instead they just ignore her questions.Yoongi walk away after sending Ji Ae to the school clinic.

Meanwhile,Woo Yoon on the school rooftop.Even the bell ringing she still didn't go to class.She just sit on the ground.She look like deep in though.Yoongi's word keep ringing in her head.

"She don't want you to become like this"

She just sigh then hug her knees.A person is eyeing Woo Yoon from far secretly.Then,the person leaving Woo Yoon behind also afraid if Woo Yoon will found out that the person were stalking her.