14th

Pain

"Class we're going to have a camping!"Mrs.Choi said excitedly make some of them excited and especially frown.

"There will be a lot of insects"A girl said make Woo Yoon rolled her eyes.

"It's just insects not it will kill you or you want me to kill you"Woo Yoon said to the girl.

"Anyway the whole class have to participate okay?And ask your parents about it"Mrs.Choi said and continue her lessons.As usual Woo Yoon continue her nap while the other students whispered to each other about the camping.Ji Ae kept took a glance at Yoongi.

Skip...
The day.
All students bring their things that they need at the camp site later.Woo Yoon just look at her phone didn't care what going on.Ji Ae was talking with Yoongi while Yoongi kept glancing at Woo Yoon.Mrs.Choi looked really excited with the camp.Mr.Kim followed to since Mrs.Choi can't handle the students by herself especially there's a 'villain' in her class.

Yee Rin and her friends also looked excited that they can't stop talking with each other.Then,their bus arrived all the students put their belongings.Yoongi help the students put their belongings.Yoongi wanted to help Woo Yoon to put her belongings but she acted like he didn't exist.

Yoongi sighed because Woo Yoon acted like he didn't existed.All of the students sit on the seat with their friends except for Woo Yoon since who dare to disturb her.Yoongi sit beside her but Woo Yoon just acted like he didn't exist at all.Ji Ae just sit behind the two,glancing at Yoongi.

"I'm sure all of you are excited for this trip"Mrs.Choi said you can clearly heard excitement in her voice.

"Yes"some of the students said.

"NO!!"some of the girls said of course,they keep nagging to their friends that there will be a lots of insects,smelly,and no signal whatsoever.The bus move with the excitement from the students.Woo Yoon just sighed when the students start to make noise.Then,Mrs.Choi start to played some music and the students sang along with the music.

Woo Yoon just ignored all the students voice also she don't want to ruin the students excitement just because she annoyed by them.She also want to feel like this once in a while.Without knowing a smile appear on her face.

After awhile,they all arrive at the camp site.Of course some of them were like on high sugar.They don't need to installed tents since it already being installed.Mrs.Choi and Mr.Kim ordered the students to gather and they just obeyed to them.They being putted in some groups.

"Woo Yoon,Ji Ae and Yoongi will cook for us"Mr.Kim make Woo Yoon frustrate.

"Why am I with that stupid people?"Woo Yoon ask Mr.Kim while eyeing Ji Ae and Yoongi up and down.Mr.Kim sighed at Woo Yoon behaviour.

"Just appreciate them okay"Mr.Kim make Woo Yoon looked at him with piercing and cold look.

"Why should I appreciate them when they don't appreciate people around them?"Woo Yoon said while walking around Yoongi and Ji Ae and eyeing them with dirty look.

"Just don't bring trouble Woo Yoon"Mr.Kim said while eyeing Woo Yoon.

"I'll try"Woo Yoon said then walk away from Yoongi and Ji Ae.

As times passes,Woo Yoon didn't do anything to Ji Ae and Yoongi,unexpectedly Woo Yoon was okay at cooking.When the night had came,all of them surround the campfire they sang some of the song and there's also about scary story from Eun Hee.

"Let's play 'Truth or Truth"A student suggested to all of them,all of them nodded to the student suggestion.The teachers were well they didn't know where the teachers were,so they have some freedom.They spun a glass bottle landed on Woo Yoon make the students fall into silence since they scared to asked her questions.

"Just ask any questions I'll not do anything because I don't want to ruin this camping"

"Then,who are the last person you have loved?"Yee Rin asked Woo Yoon make Woo Yoon fell into silence.Woo Yoon sighed before she answered Yee Rin question.

"It's Min Yoongi"Woo Yoon said make the other students eyeing Yoongi suspiciously.

"Why---"

"Only one question per round you should follow the rules"Woo Yoon cutted Yee Rin then she spun the bottle and yeah it's landed on Yoongi.

"Why don't you ask him Min Ji?"Woo Yoon said since she's too lazy or shy because of Yee Rin question.Min Ji just gladly nodded to Woo Yoon.

"The same question like Yee Rin give to Woo Yoon"Min Ji said while smiling suspiciously.

"Nam Woo Yoon"Yoongi said make the other students raised their eyebrows.Then,they all fell into awkward silence.Yoongi just spun the bottle but luck not on his side the bottle landed on him again.

"I'll ask him"A girl raised her hand,Min Ji just nodded since she don't have any ideas to asked him.

"Did you have a girlfriend and who?"

"Isn't that two?"A boy said to the girl.

"But it's in one question so one question"The girl said make the boy rolled his eyes.

"Whatever I have and her name was Kim Ji Hye"Yoongi said make the other students peaks their interest in Yoongi and also Woo Yoon because they have the history together.They loved each other but Yoongi had girlfriend before.And Yoongi spun the bottle and landed on the other student,the game kept going on until it landed on Woo Yoon.

"Yes"A boy cheered because he was waiting for Woo Yoon since he really curios.Woo Yoon just sighed.

"What your relationships with Yoongi and his girlfriend,Ji Hye?"The boy asked his friends patted his shoulder proud by his question to Woo Yoon.

"Yoongi,Ji Hye and I are having a FAKE relationships"Woo Yoon answered the boy's make the students wondering about Woo Yoon answer.

"Fake relationships?"A student said out loud,Woo Yoon just shrugged her shoulder.Then,Woo Yoon spun the bottle and yeah again it landed on Yoongi,the bottle must loved both of them since it's always land on them.

"I'm not going so why don't you Baek?"Woo Yoon said while point at Baekhyun.

"Okay!Did before you and Woo Yoon having an affair when you're with Ji Hye?"Baekhyun asked brightly.

"No,we're just friends"Yoongi said make Woo Yoon laugh out loud.

"More like fake friends"Woo Yoon said make the other students wondered again.Then,the teachers came shooing them to go to sleep.Woo Yoon sleep alone since she wanted to and the teachers put her like that because they worried that Woo Yoon might do something to her tent partner.

Yoongi stared at Woo Yoon as she walked away heading to her tent.

"Woo Yoon"Yoongi called Woo Yoon but like always she ignored him.Yoongi grabbed Woo Yoon wrist.

"Why you keep ignoring me?"

"You ask me,owh~I'm shocked that you care about me why don't you treated the same ways as you treated the air girl"Woo Yoon said then walked away leaving Yoongi behind.

"I knew you guys were listening go before I kill you guys"Woo Yoon said then the students came out from behind the trees that surround them like there's zombies attacked them.Woo Yoon sighed then go inside her tent to sleep.