17th

Pain

 

 

Well,school like usual it's a hell after all.Woo Yoon still bullying Ji Ae but Yee Rin and her friends still protecting Ji Ae.Yoongi too like always preventing Woo Yoon from bullying Ji Ae.Kris they don't even know where he go and he absent like always.

Recess time...

Woo Yoon was sitting alone at the bench behind the school building.She just let her mind wondering.

"Hey"A deep voice interrupted her time.Woo Yoon look at him with bored look,and eyeing him up and down.

"What do you want?Or you want to become my new prey?"Woo Yoon said to the guy.The guy sat beside her make Woo Yoon raised an eyebrow at him.The guy just smile cutely at Woo Yoon.

"Are you wishing a dead wish?"

"No!it's just that I want to know about you and hyung"The guy said while smiling at Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon nodded to him.

"You're Yoongi's friend right?"Woo Yoon asked the guy,he nodded to Woo Yoon.

"I'm Kim Taehyung"

"So what are you actually doing here in my crib?"

"You know the rumor about you and Yoongi-hyung at the camp spread"Taehyung said make Woo Yoon smirked.

"About?"

"That you both said that you guys love each other but Yoongi-hyung already have a girlfriend that time"

"And?"

"That's the thing so you both know each other from the beginning"

"So you actually come here to know about what's going on between me and Yoongi"

"Yes,Nuna"Taehyung said make Woo Yoon bursted into laughter.

"No need to call me that,it's uncomfortable you know just be comfortable,if you can after all I'm a villain in this school"

"Okay..Anyway what happened between you two?"

"We three just a friend"

"Three?"

"Didn't Yoongi tell you that he had a girlfriend?"

"No he's a little secretive"

"Well,he had a girlfriend before her name was Kim Ji Hye and her girlfriend approached me that time and we all got close with each other that's all"Woo Yoon said make Taehyung pouted.

"I know you not telling all of it"

"It's my secret so I can't tell you"Woo Yoon said then Taehyung started to make he's cute faces and cute square smile.

"I'm not going to melt"

"But usually another girls will scream,squealing and giggling"

"I'm different,Tae"Woo Yoon said then got up from the bench.

"Where are you going?"

"Cafeteria"

"Let's go together"Taehyung said Woo Yoon just nodded to Taehyung.They both walk together heading to the cafeteria while talking.When they arrived at the cafeteria they been welcomed with a lot of gasped from the students.The students started to whispering to each other.

"Is he become new prey?"A student said to his friend.

"If he become the prey why would he be so friendly?"

"That's true"

"Well,you're the one who stupid here"His friend said earning a glare from the student.Woo Yoon and Taehyung sat together still talking to each other.Yoongi just eyeing the both with piercing eyes.

"I can't believe Hyung is talking to a villain"Jungkook said.

"Well,I wonder what they talk about?"Jimin said.Yoongi head to them.They both didn't noticed Yoongi presence.

"What are you doing here?"Yoongi asked Taehyung coldly,Woo Yoon signalling Taehyung to sat down and 'don't-go-anywhere' look

"Why can't he?"

"He shouldn't talking with the villain in this school"

"Well,at least he's not faking it and he was the one who approached me"Woo Yoon said then raised an eyebrow at Yoongi.

"We were more than friend"Woo Yoon said,Taehyung looked at her with shocked face.Woo Yoon winked at Taehyung.Yoongi crossed his arms.

"Go"

"Why would he go?Actually you need to go right now you disturbing us"Woo Yoon said then smirked at Yoongi.

"I know you guys faking it"

"Then,you want me to prove it"Woo Yoon said then Yoongi raised an eyebrow at them.Woo Yoon grabbed Taehyung's uniform tie make the other students jaw hanging low.Her face got closer with Taehyung's.Taehyung was freezing by Woo Yoon action.His friends jaw hanging low and freeze.

Woo Yoon whispered something to Taehyung make him gulped.Before their lips could meet,Yoongi grabbed Woo Yoon's wrist stormed off from the cafeteria leaving Taehyung blushed in deep red crimson.They both head to behind school building.Woo Yoon just let Yoongi dragged her since she expected it.

"ARE YOU ING STUPID?!"Yoongi shouted at Woo Yoon when they arrived behind the school building.Woo Yoon smirked and crossed her arms on her chest.

"That what always you said to me stupid and just an air"Woo Yoon said make Yoongi looked at her with piercing look.

"Just because you're a villain doesn't mean that you can kiss any guy you want and She just don't want you to become like this"

"It's my opinion no one can change it except for me not even She"

"You knew that I have feeling for you"

"And why don't you change that feeling to hate or move that feeling to Ji Ae?"Woo Yoon said then walked away.

"Why are you doing this to me why are you make suffer?"Yoongi said make Woo Yoon stopped on her track.Her face redden with anger.

"Then what do you think before?Do you think like this when you treated me like pathetic loser?Do you even said something to your girlfriend when she bullied me in front of you?When she bullied you was there all the time and what you did you just watched me being bullied without any reaction not even said something then when she's done you helped like pathetic AND STUPID SL*T?!"Woo Yoon said to Yoongi her voice started get louder.

"And what do you think I going on through my mind that time?Exactly what you think right now?I just had enough of people being fake and just go to Ji Ae,Gi...I don't need your help that make me feel like pathetic and stupid loser,at least your friend didn't being fake to me"Woo Yoon said slowly then she walked away leaving Yoongi behind.

Yoongi keep his head low as he let out a big and deep sighed.