7th

Pain

"Ji Ae did you have some fun on vacation to hell,I try my best for you to enjoy it".

The students just gulp at Woo Yoon's statement since before Woo Yoon never go this far on her prey.While Yee Rin and her friends just frown at Woo Yoon's statement,they all hate Ji Ae for what she doned to them but Ji Ae didn't deserve to being treat like that,she still deserve being treat like the other human.

Recess time...

Like the other students expected Ji Ae being drag by Woo Yoon's gang to behind the school building where Ji Ae and Woo Yoon always meet because that place students never brave enough to go there since it's Woo Yoon's place.Then Woo Yoon signalling her gang to go away since she can handle Ji Ae alone.

"So did you have some fun on the vacation?"Woo Yoon ask Ji Ae calmly but inside her blood is boiling just waiting her to explode.

"I'm sorry"Ji Ae said make Woo Yoon slap her really really hard that she fall on the ground.

"Did you think I'm just going to let you go just like that?Ji Ae you know me I'll never let someone out from my trap if they say sorry"Woo Yoon whisper to Ji Ae.Ji Ae still laying on the ground.Woo Yoon step on Ji Ae's hand make Ji Ae scream in pain.

"Ji Ae,I know you're not this stupid do you?Do to me like what you always did grab my hair,slap or kick me like before"Woo Yoon said then step on Ji Ae's hand harder.Baekhyun see what Woo Yoon did to Ji Ae make he shock he now not Woo Yoon's prey anymore even though he didn't look like suffering.

"Woo Yoon?What did you do to her?"Baekhyun ask upon seeing Woo Yoon step on Ji Ae's hand.

"Baek?What are you doing here?I want you to go NOW"Woo Yoon said but still step on Ji Ae's hand.

"But---"

"I SAID GO NOW!!!!"

"Woo Yoon,I know you're not being real self"Baekhyun said then walk away,Woo Yoon just roll her eyes.

"So any last word Ji Ae?"

"I'm...sorry Woo Yoon"Ji Ae said make Woo Yoon kick her on the stomach.

"IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY TO ME?!"

"I'm sorry"Ji Ae said make Woo Yoon kick her again on her stomach but this time harder.Then,Woo Yoon walk away leaving Ji Ae who is laying weakly on the ground.

"Why the you always here?!"Woo Yoon yell at Yoongi but Yoongi just ignore Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon walk away go to place where she can be alone where no one can find her.

"So you still think that friends arent important?"Yoongi ask Ji Ae but Ji Ae just act like he didn't exist she just wipe the dirt on her uniform then walk away leaving Yoongi behind.Yoongi just smirk.

"So you finally realize that friends are important"Yoongi whisper to himself then go to his friends at the cafeteria.Ji Ae just go to the cafeteria since she still didn't eat after two days since her parents died.Ji Ae seat alone but eating alone make the food hard to chew like she chewing stone.Ji Ae felt so low and pathetic like what she said to Yee Rin.

"Hi"

A voice interrput Ji Ae but she just ignore the person instead she just keep eating.Then,the person just sit beside her.The students just eyeing the person.Ji Ae just sigh to the person.

"What do you want?"Ji Ae ask the guy who is look too bright and cute square smile.

"Are you okay?"

"Why you ask?"

"Just because I never saw Woo Yoon like that,anyway if you don't know my name I'm Baekhyun"Baekhyun said brightly.Ji Ae just nod.Baekhyun is really talkative person that make Ji Ae annoy a little by his presence but she still thankful that Baekhyun still talk to her even though she's Woo Yoon prey and now she as known as two-faces girl.Woo Yoon just eyeing Baekhyun and Ji Ae from afar.

Actually,Woo Yoon was in the cafeteria from before but Baekhyun and Ji Ae still didn't know that she was there from before.Woo Yoon walk toward them.She still didn't calm herself yet.

"Baek,why are you talking to her?"Woo Yoon said coldly to Baekhyun.Ji Ae start to trembling when heard Woo Yon.

"I just want--"

"Sweetie you know the rule right never talk with my prey"Woo Yoon said then Ji Ae signalling Baekhyun to leave her alone.Baekhyun just shook his head to Ji Ae.

"I just want to talk with her"Baekhyun said without fear.The students just shook their head,Baekhyun was ex-prey of Woo Yoon now he will be in danger if he keep going like that to Woo Yoon.

"Did you just you forget who you're messing with?"Woo Yoon said sharply,Ji Ae pinch Baekhyun's thigh to signalling him to leave.Baekhyun flinch in pain,then he just sigh then walk away.

"Be yourself,Woo Yoon"Baekhyun said to Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon just ignore Baekhyun.

"You still can eat in this situation,Ji Ae"Woo Yoon eyeing Ji Ae who is trembling to eat right now.Then,Woo Yoon take Ji Ae's tray and pour the food on Ji Ae.The students just gasp,Woo Yoon never attack her prey where students around.Woo Yoon just smirk at Ji Ae state.

"Don't you guys dare to do anything to her!"Woo Yoon said to the students.The students just gulp.Yee Rin and her friends just eyeing Woo Yoon and Ji Ae."If you guys touch her you will be like her"

"Honey,you know what I think I just found a perfect prey to commit suicide"Woo Yoon whisper to Ji Ae,Ji Ae close her eyes.