-23

Pain

Next Day..

Woo Yoon have been more quieter than usual and always spacing out that she didn't paid any attention to her surrounding. 

"Woo Yoon"Someone said make she snapped out and stared at the person with blank look. In a second, she frowned when she looked at the person face.

"Not you again"Woo Yoon said while rolled her eyes in annoyed. 

"Kris please just stop disturbing me"Woo Yoon said again, clearly hated Kris presence. Kris smirked at Woo Yoon. Then he eyed Ji Ae who was talking with her friends, without he knowing he found himself staring at Ji Ae.

"If you like her, just ask her out"Woo Yoon said while closing her eyes in sitting position, with her arms crossed on her chest.

"What?"Kris said again without taking his eyes from Ji Ae make Woo Yoon sighed. 

"If you like her, why don't you ask her out or something other than staring at her like a creepy ert old man"Woo Yoon said make Kris shifted his attention at her.

"Why should I?"Kris asked Woo Yoon while staring at her face, studying her features.

"If you like someone, just ask them out and please don't stare at me"Woo Yoon said, still closing her eyes in sitting position. Kris still staring at Woo Yoon, smirking at her statement.

"Then, go out with me"Kris said bluntly make Woo Yoon eyes shot opened.

"What?"Woo Yoon said while looking at Kris with shocked eyes.

"Like I said go out with me"Kris said while smirking at Woo Yoon, she frowned at him.

"I have a boyfriend already, Kris too late"Woo Yoon said while looking at Kris with bored look.

"Well, I still can try didn't I"Kris said make Woo Yoon scoffed at him.

"Good luck with that"Woo Yoon hissed at him and just headed out from the class since she can't bear being disturbed by Kris all the time. Kris just stared at Woo Yoon figure as she walked away leaving with unreadable smirked plastered on his face.

"Just wait until you know it"Kris murmured to himself.

-Recess-

Woo Yoon and Taehyung entered the cafeteria with a giggle from Woo Yoon and Taehyung with his usual rectangle smile. Kris who was there just smirked to himself as he make way to Woo Yoon and Taehyung. Kris stopped in front of Woo Yoon and Taehyung make Woo Yoon sighed in annoyed. They attracted the whole cafeteria attention.

"Not again"Woo Yoon murmured to herself and rolled her eyes while Kris smiled at Taehyung which he responded back with a smile.

"I'm Kris"Kris introduced make Woo Yoon blood boiled a little.

"I'm Taehyung"Taehyung answered but only received a sharp glared from Woo Yoon, he only shrugged his shoulder to Woo Yoon in responded.

"For ing sake, Kris just try with someone else like Ji Ae"Woo Yoon said while eyeing Kris in annoyed. Ji Ae who heard her name being mentioned, flushed in embarrassment.

"I'm not going to try with her since you're a challenge"Kris said make Taehyung confused and just stood there completely clueless. Woo Yoon completely disgusted by Kris.

"For your in---"

"He's not your real boyfriend"Kris cut Woo Yoon cause a quiet havoc in the cafeteria, she just raised an eyebrow at Kris. Taehyung eyes widened in surprised.

"Well it is but that doesn't mean that you could try to hook up with me"Woo Yoon said while crossing her arms on her chest. The students started to whispered at each other.

"And you just faking everything Woo Yoon, you can't play jokes with me"Kris said while smile to Woo Yoon just to annoyed her.

"I don't know what to do with you, you know"Woo Yoon said while cracking her knuckles, it's not she wanted to threatened people but that's her daily habit. 

"Be my girlfriend then"Kris confessed to Woo Yoon make she smirked at him while slowly closing their distance. Woo Yoon smiled at Kris.

"You do realized that it was a stupid wish, don't you"Woo Yoon said while smiling sweetly at Kris but some of the students saw it as a mocking smile. Kris brought his face closer to Woo Yoon's that their nose almost touched.

"Nothing seems stupid to me"Kris said make Woo Yoon glared at him then pushed Kris away from her.

"I got to say you're really stupid, YiFan"Woo Yoon said chuckling a little. Kris smiled to himself.

"Oh really, and what do you think about she deserve it?"Kris asked Woo Yoon make she froze for a while, blinking a few times. Kris just walked away from Woo Yoon while she's still froze. Woo Yoon immediately snapped out from her thought and looked around. Woo Yoon frown to herself as she watched Kris walked away leaving the cafeteria. Woo Yoon murmured to herself.

Woo Yoon stomped her feet angrily or more like in childish way then she ruffled her hair frustrated by everything, she just make herself looked like a kid. Her hair become messy, almost covering her face since she have a long hair. Taehyung chuckled at the sight since he already saw it a lot of times.

Woo Yoon pouted while stared at Taehyung. Taehyung smiled at her make she frowned and she just rolled her eyes.

"You do realized that we at cafeteria, don't you?"Taehyung asked Woo Yoon since she never showed this side of her to the students. Woo Yoon slowly nodded her head.

"Of course I know that"Woo Yoon said then walked away leaving the cafeteria, trying to cleared her mind. Then, the students stared at Taehyung as he smiled widely and walked away from the cafeteria, leaving the students clueless.