5th

Pain

"You know tomorrow what will be hell for you"

Woo Yoon's word keep ringing in the girl head.The girl just smirk.

"Like today will be hell for me,I wondering when the hell is going to come"The girl whisper to herself then go to her friends except for Yee Rin and Jun Yeong is missing.Well,like she care about them anyway she just pretend to care about them.

Yee Rin who is in anger right now because this morning her ex-bf want her back after the 'girl' left him.The moment she see the 'girl' her blood boiling just waiting her to explode.She just rush to the the 'girl'.Suddenly,Yee Rin slap the 'girl' really really hard.The 'girl' just smirk at her and cross her arms on her chest.The students who are at hallway gasp when Yee Rin slap the 'girl'.Yoongi just smirk at the scene that's the two girls made at the hallway while leaning on his locker.

"How could you do this to us?!?!I thought we were friend!!"Yee Rin yell at the 'girl'.Yee Rin's friend just look at both of them.The students just frown at Yee Rin.

"Friend?I never had a friend,you guys just filling my time so that I didn't bored like in other words you guys are only toys to me"The 'girl' said make the other students jaw hanging low they slowly start to hate the 'girl'.Her friends just gasp at the 'girl' word.

"Find someone who match with me,he didn't deserve me---"

"Well,of course he didn't deserve you because you were so LOW AND PATHETIC that he didn't even match with you.And I don't think you will find someone who as low as you--Oh wait there's someone who low like you it's your friends who is so stupid and ugly like pig!"the 'girl' shout at Yee Rin make tears forming in her eyes.Her friends just gasp at her word since after all this time they trust her but she was the one who always stabbed their back.

"Ji Ae how could you do this to us?"Min Ji ask Ji Ae who is just roll her eyes at Min Ji.

"Don't you see the reason is YOU if you're not that stupid to make me as your friend I wouldn't friend with someone who is ugly like pig and always stupid just exactly like cow or pig who her name is LEE MIN JI"Ji Ae said coldly,she know her word could tear Min Ji's heart apart but that just who is she love to see people suffering.Min Ji tears fall on her cheeks.

"That's right like you always do,just cry like a stupid big baby"Ji Ae said now all students hate at Ji Ae.Her friends just shook their head hoping this is a dream but this is the real Kim Ji Ae who people see as the perfect girl,kind,pretty,smart and rich but all that disappear because of her two-faces.

"I can't believe I friend with you"Hyo Mi said then sigh.

"Right,I was wondering why I friend with you guys when you all were such a stupid and ugly "Ji Ae said sharply.Her word can cut their heart deeply.

"No matter how hard you through we will not help you anymore,Kim Ji Ae"Eun Hee said coldly actually she want to curse but she just hold it back.

"Yeah,right because I want all of you just ing disappear in my life"Ji Ae said then walk away head to their class.Before her face always friendly but now her face is cold as ice that no one can't break through it.

Yee Rin's friend just comfort Yee Rin and Min Ji,Yee Rin who is in urge to cry while Min Ji just fall uncontrollable on her cheeks.Woo Yoon was absent so she miss out this scene that she been waiting for the moment she obey Ji Ae before.

When recess time,Ji Ae eat alone since she have no friends now but she didn't care about it since in her dictionary friends always arent important to her.

Suddenly,a girl approach her but Ji Ae know that the girl want to do something to her.Before the girl 'aciddently' bump on her,Ji Ae push the girl's tray make all the food fall on the girl's uniform.The girl just gasp at how dirty her uniform.

"You think you could trick me?Think again sweetie"Ji Ae said coldly then push the girl make the girl fall on her with embarrasment.Ji Ae walk away leaving the girl with embarrasment behind and head to somewhere she can be alone.Ji Ae head to behind the school builiding where she always meet with Woo Yoon there but like always Yoongi always there witnessed everything that she did to the other people back.

"You make a great scene in the hallway and cafeteria"Yoongi said.Ji Ae just roll her eyes.

"Could you just go away?I was wondering why Woo Yoon still didn't beat you up when before I told her to?"Ji Ae said then just sit at a bench.

"Like I said you lost all your friends and I was wondering about Woo Yoon's word to you about a hell,I think she just did it"Yoongi said while eyeing Ji Ae who is frustrate by his presence.Ji Ae just walk away leaving Yoongi behind.Yoongi just smirk at her.

"Today will be hell for you"Yoongi whisper to himself then walk away head to his friends.

At the end of the school...

Ji Ae walk alone head to her house quietly suddenly her phone ringing break the silence that surround her.

"What do you want?"Ji Ae said to the person on the phone.

"Your parents they died in a car crash"The person said emotionlessly like he's a robot.Ji Ae froze at the person's statement.

"How can you be so calm in this?You're lying"Ji Ae try to deny that her parents are gone.

"Ji Ae you knew me too well,you know that I never joke with people"The person said.Ji Ae's phone slip out from her hand hit the ground.She felt like her legs become jelly for a minute.Then,she pick up her phone run to her home with all her energy.She go through a dark alley which is the shortest route to her house hoping that the person was just lying to her.She knew that the person never joke with people but she just have to hoping that her parents were at home.

But like what Woo Yoon and Yoongi said "Today will be hell for her".Two guys block her and one of them pin her to walls.Ji Ae try to scream but of course the guy close with his hand.The guys do something to her where she lost her ity(I don't want to explain this part let just leave it to your imagination).

While the other guy filming her and the guy....After they finish they just left Ji Ae alone on the dark and cold alley.Ji Ae tears streaming down on her cheeks.Suddenly Min Hee's word ringing on her head.

"No matter how hard you through we will not help you anymore,Kim Ji Ae"

Make her tears fall uncontrollable on her cheeks.She just realize that friend can comfort her when she having no one to comfort her but everything is too late where she lost everything friend,family and her ity which she though she can keep it.Ji Ae gather all her energy that left run to her home.Once,she get inside she cry like there's no tomorrow cause there's no one to comfort or stay by her side.