12th

Pain

As time passes,Woo Yoon like always bullying Ji Ae but not like the other day step on Ji Ae head.Yoongi like the same still trying to stop Woo Yoon from bullying Ji Ae.

"Ji Ae how does it's taste?"Woo Yoom ask Ji Ae while keep throwing food at her.Ji Ae just seat silently she too scared to fight back since Woo Yoon is way more stronger than her.

"Yoon"Yoongi said to Woo Yoon but she just act like he not exist.She just keep throwing food at Ji Ae.

"STOP"Yoongi said but still the same.Yoongi grab Woo Yoon's wrist fiercely.

"CAN YOU JUST STOP?!?!"Yoongi shout at Woo Yoon make all the students look at them.Woo Yoon push him away.

"You're just the same"Woo Yoon said then continue to disturb Ji Ae.Yoongi just eyeing Woo Yoon angrily.Yoongi grab Woo Yoon's wrist again but this time drag her to where there's no student.Woo Yoon try to get out from Yoongi's grip but Yoongi just keep tightened when she want to get out from his grip.

"Yah!Min Yoongi let go of me!"Woo Yoon yell then Yoongi stop on his track.

"Why you keep bullying her?!"Yoongi shout at Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon glare at him.Woo Yoon push Yoongi away from her.

"You're still the same"Woo Yoon said the word coldly.

"I'm not but you were the only who change so much from before"

Flashback...
At ***** High School...

A girl sitting lonely at the bench just watched the students playing and talking with each other.The girl sighed,the students even the teacher treated her liked air,'You can't see it but you know it's there'.

"Hi"A cheerful voice interrupt the girl.The girl just looked at the owner of the cheerful voice with question look.

"Hi,my name is Kim Ji Hye"Ji Hye said then the girl looked away,she thought she were dreaming that a students were talking to her.Ji Hye sit beside the girl.

"You're Nam Woo Yoon right?"Ji Hye said then Woo Yoon look at Ji Hye with shocked expression.Because that were the first time a student was greet her and even know her name.Woo Yoon just hesitated nodded to Ji Hye.Ji Hye smiled at Woo Yoon.

"Why you always sitting alone?"Ji Hye asked Woo Yoon,Woo Yoon just look at Ji Hye with blank expression.

"Are you going to stare at me like that?"Ji Hye asked Woo Yoon,Woo Yoon shook her head.Ji Hye just chuckled at Woo Yoon reaction.

"Because I'm just air to the other students"Woo Yoon said in slow voice more like whispering.Ji Hye smiled at Woo Yoon.

"Then,I want to friend with you?"Ji Hye said cheerfully while held Woo Yoon hand.

"Are you sure?"Woo Yoon asked Ji Hye,she think that Ji Hye wanted pranked her.Ji Hye nodded to Woo Yoon question.

"Why?"

"Because I want to see you smile and laugh also didn't you lonely in this school?That's why"

"What if your friend don't like me?"

"Then,I don't need them"Ji Hye said to Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon stare at Ji Hye with blank look.Ji Hye just chuckle at Woo Yoon.Ji Hye keep talking to Woo Yoon,but Woo Yoon just reply to Ji Hye with short answer.

"Ji Hye?"A voice interrupt the two girls.

"Yoongi!"Ji Hyeand hug Yoongi while Woo Yoon just look at them.

"What are you doing here?"Yoongi asked Ji Hye eyeing Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon sighed then look away.

"He must the same like other"Woo Yoon whispered to herself.Suddenly,Ji Hye dragged Woo Yoon to Yoongi.

"Yoongi,this is Nam Woo Yoon,my new friend"Ji Hye said to Yoongi,he just eyeing Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon look like lost kid.

"Woo Yoon,this is Min Yoongi,my boyfriend"Ji Hye said to Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon didn't show any reaction at all.

"Hi"Yoongi said to Woo Yoon,she just nodded to Yoongi greeting.Then,Yoongi whispered something to Ji Hye,Woo Yoon look down then she show sad smile then walk away from the couple.

"Woo Yoon,where are you going?"Ji Hye shouted at Woo Yoon who was walked away from them rn.Woo Yoon just ignored Ji Hye.

"She really cold and like just to ignore the other"Yoongi said to Ji Hye while looked at Woo Yoon's back as she walked away.Ji Hye beated Yoongi.

"That's not good to said like that to her,actually the students treated her like air in this school maybe she still don't believe that I wanted to friend with her"

"Why you want to friend with such a boring girl?"

"Yah!She's my friend now and treat her nicely"Ji Hye said.Yoongi just sighed and nodded to his girlfriend.

End Flashback...

"You just treat me the same like before being FAKE Ji Hye told you to take care of me,such a two-faces girl,I'm tired of people being fake I hate being suffering,I have suffer enough"Woo Yoon said.Yoongi slowly walk to Woo Yoon.

"Yoon,I'm--"Woo Yoon sigh at Yoongi.

"Just stop acting Gi,just act like before call me boring,cold and just air in the school"Woo Yoon said just glaring at Yoongi with cold look.

"No,it's not like that Yoon"

"Can you just stop being fake?Don't you have enough of me don't you tired of me,Ji Hye is gone now so just act like normal treat me like air"Woo Yoon said.

"Just forget all of us stupid and fake memories okay?Ji Hye is gone now so why bother about me?!You're always blind from before Min Yoongi protecting wrong people,two-faces and fake people"Woo Yoon said coldly again and walk away leaving Yoongi behind.